The Bandit’s Pub Takeover…

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

Craiglid wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

So, i am considering putting on a free bar at a local pub of mine, darts, pool, juke box and alcohol is the plan – semi problem is it is going to have to be on a “School Night” as i can only get the pub on one of it’s quieter evenings, a Monday or a Tuesday. Would anyone be up for this sort of thing? Perhaps we could actually get some face to face poker on the go too? It would be in Wrexham of course.

I’ve been a fan for couple of yrs now and would definitely be interested, how would you pick who’s coming though? Raffle, bids, winning bids go to charity or into a pot for you to play with????

Cheers,

Craig

Just who wanted to come could come i would guess, i wouldn’t imagine there would be a stampede lol

I don’t know mate……might be worth having some sort of guest list or something. As soon as people hear that there is a pub with a grand behind the counter I think it will attract quite a few people.

I suppose it depends on what type of night it will be e.g. will the pub be open for normal trade as well or would you be getting it as a private pub for the night? I think that there’s a couple of things to think about mate. I know what your doing is a gesture for the supporters etc but you know yourself that there are some funny fucker around (the one who wanted to meet you at Cheshire oaks, reelwhiskers wanting to get a train to yours etc.). Just things to be mindful of.

Haha I remember the guy who wanted to get a train lol and begged the Bandit to travel 5 hours for a beer ? ?

Saying that though I’ll be travelling about five hours for a beer for this lol

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

The most important question is though who is organising and paying for the strippers? ??

Don’t sweat it – Thatgirl2019 has agreed to do it for free 🙂   So has AndyWilliams but there’s not quite as much enthusiasm regarding his offer 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

The most important question is though who is organising and paying for the strippers? ??

You dirty bastard ??????????????????

Ha ha ????. The only thing  I’m surprised about is that no one said it before me lol.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Ha ha ????. The only thing  I’m surprised about is that no one said it before me lol.

Tbh mate I thought you’d got enough fish in your life??? oh me bad

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Chubby Brown joke. He says I rubbed tuna all over me so we smell the same. ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Don’t sweat it – Thatgirl2019 has agreed to do it for free ?   So has AndyWilliams but there’s not quite as much enthusiasm regarding his offer ?

She’ll love that comment when she sees it. ?

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Don’t sweat it – Thatgirl2019 has agreed to do it for free ?   So has AndyWilliams but there’s not quite as much enthusiasm regarding his offer ?

Care to explain Dune? ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

If I worked with fish I’d put googly eyes on them and stuff ? maybe put one of those singing fish you used to get amongst them

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

If I worked with fish I’d put googly eyes on them and stuff ? maybe put one of those singing fish you used to get amongst them

Some smart git left a massive fish head behind the seat in the van once. Couldn’t find it for days. Middle of summer. Van stunk for weeks. ?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Dune2000 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

I will do it mate no problem. Just need to find my gimp mask and leather banana hammock. Can’t remember where I last put them but I’m sure they will turn up.

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Get the laptop set up and slots on big projector , load of pissed gamblers , everybody chips in and split winnings (maybe) and video it all for a youtube video

what could go wrong ?

kidgloves WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Have you got an arcade to row in the day in Wrexham? Gotta love a pre match warm up!

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

There are a couple mate but sadly, they have taken the pie gamble off all the games i like to pie gamble on haha the bastards 😀

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

And for the record if stripping means taking my coat off then yes I could consider that! ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Dune2000 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

And for the record if stripping means taking my coat off then yes I could consider that! ??

That’s cos your a lady. ??

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 133 total)