The Bandit’s Pub Takeover…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Kingpab wrote:

Great idea, but a school night and 200 miles is impossible for me, I could send a picture of myself, u could sit it on the bar and pretend I’m there tho

There goes my lift lol. Have to think of plan b.?

Haz if i can get my machine fixed i’ll pick u up on the way down mate ????https://youtu.be/TyBttG4o9WY

Aw mate thanks. It’s bloody miles though. I’m 3 hours from Wrexham. I’m going to try plan b first. Get the company I work for to put me up with my work colleagues. I can do some work following day while I’m there.

ha ha sure mate im in central scotland bud and it would be abit of a trek  was trying  to send u a link to my machine mate , just having a laugh .thats not the link i was trying to send . just learned how to send vids today and having a wee hiccup so ignore the link and i’ll try and get the right 1 to u .and you’ll understand abit better ??

Ok cheers mate. I did watch the link. It’s quite funny anyway. 14 is one of my numbers on roulette. ?

haha wish i could say the same mate . its the wifes birthday lol 14/6/67 the year number is even worse (fitba related) is all i can say haha . If were at the bingo and that numbercomes out i say bad year that . and i get a slap ha ha  its pretty easy to find out if u really want to know but i am not saying ?? try this one/https://youtu.be/e2T_UajZYJo

?

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/TyBttG4o9WY?feature=oembed&#8221; width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/e2T_UajZYJo?feature=oembed&#8221; width=”640″ height=”480″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Ha ha the jokes kinda gon now mate but cheers buddy . Lol if anybody has any idea where to source a starter fpr my machine or could fix it i would be extremely grateful. lve tried all the local scrappys to no avail but i am getting possitve feedback from an american mob called nasa ?????. so heres hoping .would hate to miss as this sounds like it will be a great night. wonder if the q will be bigger at the free bar or the bandit .. ?

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Although I’d love to join in the fun for the evening, my home life means I can’t leave but I hope whoever joins the bandit enjoys their night!

Keep in mind the place might be absolutely rammed with takers though ??  Goodluck! Haha!

Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure u have taken things off people on here….awk ?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Andymitzy wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Although I’d love to join in the fun for the evening, my home life means I can’t leave but I hope whoever joins the bandit enjoys their night!

Keep in mind the place might be absolutely rammed with takers though ??  Goodluck! Haha!

Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure u have taken things off people on here….awk ?

She didnt take anything to be fair. I sent something. Which is completely different. Thisgirl explained her situation as was after advice; i sent some sensory equipment to her house. Nothing awkward about it.

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Andymitzy wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

I asked for some advice regarding my disabled daughter and some very kind hearted people OFFERED to send her some sensory toys to help with her development. I didn’t ask for anything.

The only thing that’s awkward about this situation is you making a comment toward me that you have absolutely no idea about.

Thanks for that though how sweet ?

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

This will take some planning, this is how google maps sees it:

? ? ? ??

ayma4quit WANTED $47
    Outlaw

Just out of interest, can you say which pub it is Steve??… I’m quite local to you in Deeside and my Mrs works in the Maelor. We regularly cycle home which normally includes a pub stop and would love to chuck a few quid over their counter if it’s close to our route??

Smokingbeagle WANTED $59
    Outlaw

Hey bandit I’m up for that . Also do you know if there are any local hotels to stop at we don’t want any degenerate drinking and driving home from those folks wanting to come .?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I’m so keen it’s unreal lol at this point in my life this forum is one of my only friends so I’d absolutely love to meet you all

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

The only question we need answering….

Are you gonna play some slots on a projector…. !!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

EnglishGuy wrote:

The only question we need answering….

Are you gonna play some slots on a projector…. !!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! ?

I guess actually yes, i could play some slots haha

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Smokingbeagle wrote:

Hey bandit I’m up for that . Also do you know if there are any local hotels to stop at we don’t want any degenerate drinking and driving home from those folks wanting to come .?

There is a Premier Inn nearby in the town centre which would only be a couple of quid in a taxi i would imagine mate

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

bags 1st dibs on the garage bandit

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Andymitzy wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

I asked for some advice regarding my disabled daughter and some very kind hearted people OFFERED to send her some sensory toys to help with her development. I didn’t ask for anything.

The only thing that’s awkward about this situation is you making a comment toward me that you have absolutely no idea about.

Your to kind to *”‘*@#* ?

Fill in the blanks youself, Jaffa ?

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

PMSL I’ve not heard anybody called a  jaffa for ages ???????

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Andymitzy wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Your to kind to *”‘*@#* ?

Fill in the blanks youself, Jaffa ?

Are you calling me a Jaffa Stevie?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 133 total)