The Bandit’s Pub Takeover…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

So, i am considering putting on a free bar at a local pub of mine, darts, pool, juke box and alcohol is the plan – semi problem is it is going to have to be on a “School Night” as i can only get the pub on one of it’s quieter evenings, a Monday or a Tuesday. Would anyone be up for this sort of thing? Perhaps we could actually get some face to face poker on the go too? It would be in Wrexham of course.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Sounds like a plan. As long as people have a bit of notice then they can work round it.

Just be mindful though mate…….some very strange people might turn up lol

sportsbetpunk WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Sounds great mate, sadly it’d take me 5 hours to get there and i’d be working the next day

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Yep 5 hours is a bit of a trek it has to be said haha

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

TBH, it is more to help the pub, they are very nice people and are struggling on the quiet days – i said perhaps i could throw a grand behind the bar and have the pub for the evening, the answer was very much a yes haha

Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

TBH, it is more to help the pub, they are very nice people and are struggling on the quiet days – i said perhaps i could throw a grand behind the bar and have the pub for the evening, the answer was very much a yes haha

I will see if Mr Road fancies coming down 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

andywilliams1187 wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

I will see if Mr Road fancies coming down ?

Haha i will make him come, he loves a free bar 😀

Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

I will see if Mr Road fancies coming down ?

Haha i will make him come, he loves a free bar ?

I was playing poker with him last sunday was having a laugh over his new name lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Yes definitely if i can get there of course.

sportsbetpunk WANTED $24
    Outlaw

You could do a Bandit tour and hire a pub out at a few major cities, we could pay for our own drinks and have a meet and greet

Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

Jump in with me mate if you want

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Jump in with me mate if you want

Your probably even further away lol. I’m in Lincolnshire. Thanks anyway

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Please allow enough time for my car troubles to go the fcuk away. Preferably in 3 weeks at least so I can get the old grannies  out there robbing the young thugs to help pay for petrol. 60 mile aint so bad.

Slev82 WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Get me a plane ticket and i would come ? sounds like fun, wish i could be there when its happening!

Cant wait for the next vid mrB

Way to long wait !

Cheers

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

I’m up for that, you had me at the mention of darts my favourite game, am I any good well you’ll just have to wait and see lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 133 total)