The Bandit’s Pub Takeover…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Hacko1 wrote:

I’m up for that, you had me at the mention of darts my favourite game, am I any good well you’ll just have to wait and see lol

I’ll ask my friend to ask his friend to lend me his bomb disposal suit. If you turn out to be good, at least it will hinder my throwing ability and no one will know that I am shite lmao

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Hacko1 wrote:

I’m up for that, you had me at the mention of darts my favourite game, am I any good well you’ll just have to wait and see lol

Shit, better get practising haha

Luckyladyluck WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I would be sooo up for this!! Im 70miles away but would get hotel for night and get smashed x

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Great Idea @TheBandit…. Hope it goes well,  I can’t see myself travelling that far… ??? Maybe next time ?

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Great idea, but a school night and 200 miles is impossible for me, I could send a picture of myself, u could sit it on the bar and pretend I’m there tho

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Kingpab wrote:

Great idea, but a school night and 200 miles is impossible for me, I could send a picture of myself, u could sit it on the bar and pretend I’m there tho

Hahaha quality

Rossirob WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Would be a wicked evening , maybe do a charity stream / a little bit of poker . I guess it all depends on the pubs rules. I’m 21 and keen to meet the MR B. Himself ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

A night off from Mrs Xbob sounds like a good idea ????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Kingpab wrote:

There goes my lift lol. Have to think of plan b.?

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

…. Just spoke to a friend of mine who watches with em sometimes and they would love to come too. Assuming that’s ok lol She’s a good egg.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Kingpab wrote:

There goes my lift lol. Have to think

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Kingpab wrote:

Haz if i can get my machine fixed i’ll pick u up on the way down mate ????https://youtu.be/TyBttG4o9WY

Aw mate thanks. It’s bloody miles though. I’m 3 hours from Wrexham. I’m going to try plan b first. Get the company I work for to put me up with my work colleagues. I can do some work following day while I’m there.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Kingpab wrote:

Haz if i can get my machine fixed i’ll pick u up on the way down mate ????https://youtu.be/TyBttG4o9WY

Aw mate thanks. It’s bloody miles though. I’m 3 hours from Wrexham. I’m going to try plan b first. Get the company I work for to put me up with my work colleagues. I can do some work following day while I’m there.

ha ha sure mate im in central scotland bud and it would be abit of a trek  was trying  to send u a link to my machine mate , just having a laugh .thats not the link i was trying to send . just learned how to send vids today and having a wee hiccup so ignore the link and i’ll try and get the right 1 to u .and you’ll understand abit better ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Kingpab wrote:

ha ha sure mate im in central scotland bud and it would be abit of a trek  was trying  to send u a link to my machine mate , just having a laugh .thats not the link i was trying to send . just learned how to send vids today and having a wee hiccup so ignore the link and i’ll try and get the right 1 to u .and you’ll understand abit better ??

Ok cheers mate. I did watch the link. It’s quite funny anyway. 14 is one of my numbers on roulette. ?

laterzuk WANTED $7
    Outlaw

are they vegan friendly?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 133 total)