The Bandit’s Pub Takeover…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #50171
    Mr B WANTED $330
    Outlaw

    Hacko1 wrote:

    I’m up for that, you had me at the mention of darts my favourite game, am I any good well you’ll just have to wait and see lol

     

    I’ll ask my friend to ask his friend to lend me his bomb disposal suit. If you turn out to be good, at least it will hinder my throwing ability and no one will know that I am shite lmao

    #50172
    The Bandit WANTED $3,455
    El Bandito

    Hacko1 wrote:

    I’m up for that, you had me at the mention of darts my favourite game, am I any good well you’ll just have to wait and see lol

     

    Shit, better get practising haha

    #50175
    Luckyladyluck WANTED $4
    Outlaw

    I would be sooo up for this!! Im 70miles away but would get hotel for night and get smashed x

    #50180
    Stevie25 WANTED $195
    Outlaw

    Great Idea @TheBandit…. Hope it goes well,  I can’t see myself travelling that far… 😂😂😂 Maybe next time 😂

    #50191
    Kingpab WANTED $85
    Outlaw

    Great idea, but a school night and 200 miles is impossible for me, I could send a picture of myself, u could sit it on the bar and pretend I’m there tho

    #50192
    The Bandit WANTED $3,455
    El Bandito

    Kingpab wrote:

    Great idea, but a school night and 200 miles is impossible for me, I could send a picture of myself, u could sit it on the bar and pretend I’m there tho

    Hahaha quality

    #50196
    Rossirob WANTED $3
    Outlaw

    Would be a wicked evening , maybe do a charity stream / a little bit of poker . I guess it all depends on the pubs rules. I’m 21 and keen to meet the MR B. Himself 😉

    #50197
    Xbobmad WANTED $205
    Outlaw

    A night off from Mrs Xbob sounds like a good idea 😂😂👍👏

    #50199
    Haz40 WANTED $506
    Outlaw

    Kingpab wrote:

    Great idea, but a school night and 200 miles is impossible for me, I could send a picture of myself, u could sit it on the bar and pretend I’m there tho

    There goes my lift lol. Have to think of plan b.😁

    #50205
    Mr B WANTED $330
    Outlaw

    …. Just spoke to a friend of mine who watches with em sometimes and they would love to come too. Assuming that’s ok lol She’s a good egg.

    #50210
    Geezawin WANTED $136
    Outlaw

    Haz40 wrote:

    Kingpab wrote:

    Great idea, but a school night and 200 miles is impossible for me, I could send a picture of myself, u could sit it on the bar and pretend I’m there tho

    There goes my lift lol. Have to think

    1
    #50213
    Haz40 WANTED $506
    Outlaw

    Geezawin wrote:

    Haz40 wrote:

    Kingpab wrote:

    Great idea, but a school night and 200 miles is impossible for me, I could send a picture of myself, u could sit it on the bar and pretend I’m there tho

    There goes my lift lol. Have to think of plan b.😁

    Haz if i can get my machine fixed i’ll pick u up on the way down mate 😂😂😂😂https://youtu.be/TyBttG4o9WY

    Aw mate thanks. It’s bloody miles though. I’m 3 hours from Wrexham. I’m going to try plan b first. Get the company I work for to put me up with my work colleagues. I can do some work following day while I’m there.

    #50219
    Geezawin WANTED $136
    Outlaw

    Haz40 wrote:

    Geezawin wrote:

    Haz40 wrote:

    Kingpab wrote:

    Great idea, but a school night and 200 miles is impossible for me, I could send a picture of myself, u could sit it on the bar and pretend I’m there tho

    There goes my lift lol. Have to think of plan b.😁

    Haz if i can get my machine fixed i’ll pick u up on the way down mate 😂😂😂😂https://youtu.be/TyBttG4o9WY

    Aw mate thanks. It’s bloody miles though. I’m 3 hours from Wrexham. I’m going to try plan b first. Get the company I work for to put me up with my work colleagues. I can do some work following day while I’m there.

    ha ha sure mate im in central scotland bud and it would be abit of a trek  was trying  to send u a link to my machine mate , just having a laugh .thats not the link i was trying to send . just learned how to send vids today and having a wee hiccup so ignore the link and i’ll try and get the right 1 to u .and you’ll understand abit better 😂😂

    1
    1
    #50221
    Haz40 WANTED $506
    Outlaw

    Geezawin wrote:

    Haz40 wrote:

    Geezawin wrote:

    Haz40 wrote:

    Kingpab wrote:

    Great idea, but a school night and 200 miles is impossible for me, I could send a picture of myself, u could sit it on the bar and pretend I’m there tho

    There goes my lift lol. Have to think of plan b.😁

    Haz if i can get my machine fixed i’ll pick u up on the way down mate 😂😂😂😂https://youtu.be/TyBttG4o9WY

    Aw mate thanks. It’s bloody miles though. I’m 3 hours from Wrexham. I’m going to try plan b first. Get the company I work for to put me up with my work colleagues. I can do some work following day while I’m there.

    ha ha sure mate im in central scotland bud and it would be abit of a trek  was trying  to send u a link to my machine mate , just having a laugh .thats not the link i was trying to send . just learned how to send vids today and having a wee hiccup so ignore the link and i’ll try and get the right 1 to u .and you’ll understand abit better 😂😂

    Ok cheers mate. I did watch the link. It’s quite funny anyway. 14 is one of my numbers on roulette. 😁

    #50222
    laterzuk WANTED $4
    Outlaw

    are they vegan friendly?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 131 total)