The Bandit’s Pub Takeover…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Kingpab wrote:

Great idea, but a school night and 200 miles is impossible for me, I could send a picture of myself, u could sit it on the bar and pretend I’m there tho

There goes my lift lol. Have to think of plan b.?

Haz if i can get my machine fixed i’ll pick u up on the way down mate ????https://youtu.be/TyBttG4o9WY

Aw mate thanks. It’s bloody miles though. I’m 3 hours from Wrexham. I’m going to try plan b first. Get the company I work for to put me up with my work colleagues. I can do some work following day while I’m there.

ha ha sure mate im in central scotland bud and it would be abit of a trek  was trying  to send u a link to my machine mate , just having a laugh .thats not the link i was trying to send . just learned how to send vids today and having a wee hiccup so ignore the link and i’ll try and get the right 1 to u .and you’ll understand abit better ??

Ok cheers mate. I did watch the link. It’s quite funny anyway. 14 is one of my numbers on roulette. ?

haha wish i could say the same mate . its the wifes birthday lol 14/6/67 the year number is even worse (fitba related) is all i can say haha . If were at the bingo and that numbercomes out i say bad year that . and i get a slap ha ha  its pretty easy to find out if u really want to know but i am not saying ?? try this one/https://youtu.be/e2T_UajZYJo

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Doesn’t seem to work mate if I click on it. Probably me been daft. ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Depending on the day and if I can get the time off work, I’m in!

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

I’m up for that, you had me at the mention of darts my favourite game, am I any good well you’ll just have to wait and see lol

I’ll ask my friend to ask his friend to lend me his bomb disposal suit. If you turn out to be good, at least it will hinder my throwing ability and no one will know that I am shite lmao

Haha mate it’s a difficult game but very enjoyable, I’ve not played much in the past few years but have decided to give it another go and have started practising again so who knows Lakeside here I come pmsl

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

I’m up for that, you had me at the mention of darts my favourite game, am I any good well you’ll just have to wait and see lol

Shit, better get practising haha

Lol I’m just going in the garage now for a little half hour session????

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Defo not u haz ha ha . Jeeeeezuuuus thought i had mastered it to lol . a lot like most things ido tbf ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Defo not u haz ha ha . Jeeeeezuuuus thought i had mastered it to lol . a lot like most things ido tbf ?

Lol. I wouldn’t have a clue. I’m shite at stuff like that. ?

Lukeyrulesu WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Would love to come to it if your doing it in late March, I live in Australia but coming back to see family in Chester then with the partner, I’d be so keen to meet up.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Kingpab wrote:

Great idea, but a school night and 200 miles is impossible for me, I could send a picture of myself, u could sit it on the bar and pretend I’m there tho

There goes my lift lol. Have to think of plan b.?

Haz if i can get my machine fixed i’ll pick u up on the way down mate ????https://youtu.be/TyBttG4o9WY

Aw mate thanks. It’s bloody miles though. I’m 3 hours from Wrexham. I’m going to try plan b first. Get the company I work for to put me up with my work colleagues. I can do some work following day while I’m there.

ha ha sure mate im in central scotland bud and it would be abit of a trek  was trying  to send u a link to my machine mate , just having a laugh .thats not the link i was trying to send . just learned how to send vids today and having a wee hiccup so ignore the link and i’ll try and get the right 1 to u .and you’ll understand abit better ??

Ok cheers mate. I did watch the link. It’s quite funny anyway. 14 is one of my numbers on roulette. ?

haha wish i could say the same mate . its the wifes birthday lol 14/6/67 the year number is even worse (fitba related) is all i can say haha . If were at the bingo and that numbercomes out i say bad year that . and i get a slap ha ha  its pretty easy to find out if u really want to know but i am not saying ?? try this one/https://youtu.be/e2T_UajZYJo

?

shouldersofbutter WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Hi Steve. Just need to clarify a few things for the missus.

I would rather avoid confusion like the last work trip where it unexpectedly went on for a full week in Ibiza….

Do we have to fill out an expenses form or just keep receipts?

Whats the travel allowance? Will you put on a coach pick up, taxis, trains?

I think £30 a day is reasonable for food.

Will “that tart Susan” be there?

Thanks in advance

Trowblerone WANTED $33
    Outlaw

I’d be well up for a slice of that action if i can get there.

Is central Station still going Bandit? I had a gig there in a band i was in years ago…Turned out to be an unexpected banger and they treated us brilliantly

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Although I’d love to join in the fun for the evening, my home life means I can’t leave but I hope whoever joins the bandit enjoys their night!

Keep in mind the place might be absolutely rammed with takers though ??  Goodluck! Haha!

samluckyman WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Yeah I’d travel up take me a few hours but yeah definitely game for that !

samluckyman WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Maybe I could chuck some money in too work as a manager in the trade and it’s a shame local pubs are dying out , plus i love a good game of darts and pool !

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I’d be up for this depending on what day it falls on. I’m not too far from Wrexham so should be a good laugh and would also be my first time playing live poker 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 133 total)