Forum Bandit's Posts

Recent Topics


Recent Replies

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Sunday Slots, Already Deleted View in Forum
    The Bandit WANTED $4,207
    El Bandito

    See if you think that the last video was a video for a video sake then you just didn’t listen. The video was important for ME to do at those stakes because i needed to complete a video and not be at risk of a large 4 figure loss. Had i have done the video at £2 stake, lost £1,000 or even £500, it was too soon for me after the huge loss to not raise the stake to £5, then if i lost the further £500 and reloaded – i am up to £10 stake and then in danger of doing the exact same thing as the huge loss.

    As it turns out, i lost £900 on that video, £600 of it was mine and £300 of it was luckily my weekend booster, that is i repeat, a £900 loss at stakes no bigger than 60 pence – how much would the loss have been if i had have started on £2 stake? Who knows, because who knows what stake i would have ended up on.

    It was important for ME to do that video and wow did i make the mistake that people would rather see something than nothing so you know what? Next time, it will be nothing. It just isn’t worth the shitty comments/dislikes/down right rudeness that i get when the majority don’t get what they want.

    2
    in reply to: I’m Concerned…. View in Forum
    The Bandit WANTED $4,207
    El Bandito

    You see i don’t agree that it is chasing losses, it’s one session for me, when the session ends that is it. I don’t then start the next session on max stake etc, the next session is a new session, there is no loss chasing. If i had a huge loss and then next time i played, started straight away on £40 DHV for example, i’d agree that is chasing losses but when i start a session, click the stake up a bit, then a bit more etc, that is just my session, i will either win at the end or lose an amount that is within my financial limits.

    Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion on what “chasing losses” actually means but technically then, after your first press, whether you are on 40p or £40, if you didn’t win on that first spin, you must be chasing losses right? My view is no you aren’t, if there are people out there that say yes you are then that’s their view i guess.

    1
    in reply to: I’m Concerned…. View in Forum
    The Bandit WANTED $4,207
    El Bandito

    It’s a difficult journey to document to be totally honest with you. Lets rewind to the beginning of the rollercoaster of a year i have had, just over a year now in fact, it started with a message telling me that i didn’t have to build the swarm on wild swarm up on a larger stake and that in fact i could do it on 20 pence and then change it to whatever stake i liked to try and pop it, upon hearing this i went straight to the game and tried it, unfilmed of course as it was just a test for me. I have always been interested in gaining an edge, whether it be on a compensated profile of a fruit machine in a pub or an online game down to anything really, if there was an advantage there to be worked out then my brain would click in to overdrive and try all sorts of ways of finding it.

    My very first swarm, £1,000 deposited – nothing different there, just me and my normal starting point i am sure you would agree. So i built the swarm on 20p and i was in fact in profit after doing so to the awesome amount of around £20 from memory, it was a long time ago now! Now then, knowing nothing about the game i now wondered how it was going to trigger and i read that each bee that landed would give a chance at it opening, on the 8th bee, the hive shook and it splattered the screen, ooooh nice i though, i was on £6 stake and it had cost around £200 – looking back now we all understand how lucky that is, it could have taken fucking ages and cost loads but there it was, it went for just over 500x and paid £3,008 and i was like wow. I went again. It did the same again, paying slightly less this second time at around the 2.5k mark but again, hadn’t really cost anything and i found myself almost £6k up from 2 rotations which at the time, i’d not really experienced anything of the like, usually it was loss after loss on the slots or if i was lucky, a level session. Winning sessions didn’t really happen all that often but here i am, sat on £6k profit, what do i do now? Well i am going to speculate and try and accumulate because now i feel, i have an edge. I genuinely don’t think they intended the game to work in this way when it was first released, no other game anywhere lets you transcend the stakes with an advantage, i do believe they fucked up.

    Anyway, a few rotations later and i am sat on a £15k profit and think i am king of the world. I go again…. 121 bees and my record worst activation sees me lose £9k, ok ouch i think, i had started that one on £10 stake because why not, well that is why not and i learnt from that. It wasn’t long until i had built it back up past the 15k…19k…26k…35k and at this stage, Reel King was burning a hole in my head because i believed that i could have a bloody good shot at a martingale system through the stakes on that if i had A) The Bollocks and B) The Funds well now because of Wild Swarm, I had the funds – did i have the bollocks, of course i did so off i went. I didn’t jump in at the deep end though, i rigorously tested it starting from 40p stake. It was win after win after win each session providing i was disciplined and stuck to my method. I built from there, Reel King got me to £50k then i continued to swarm, soon i was £100k up on Swarm alone (These figures have actually been posted by Casumo Andy at some point on here) and Reel King started to pay some bonkers money and build and build i did.

    Of course there came losses on both of these games, big big losses at that but with a solid bank roll management system in place, i never dipped below using these games own money to play them. I got ridiculously ahead on both of these games and started to jump in at a higher stake, i started starting my Reel King journeys on £16 stake for example so when winning sessions came, they were 5 figure profits, speculating to accumulate and accumulate i did but from past experience i knew i should do something epic with the money i was winning so i bought a house. There isn’t a way on this Earth that the house purchase would ever be reversed and used to gamble, I bought the Mrs a lovely new(ish) car, i pretty much spent half a million pounds that i had won in the 6 months prior. Of course this bashed my available funds pot right down and i started again, Wild Swarm and Reel King, sensible starting stakes, some of the journeys were documented on here but they always began with a £1.60 top or a £3 top etc, wherever the staking method took me was where i ended up and yes, the end of each cycle came in the form of a huge loss but i’d factored that in, it still left me stupidly ahead each time.

    This kind of money coming in from these two games enabled me to have a bit of a bash at the higher stakes, play without the worry of finding myself in the gutter if i lost a huge amount, i played to those means, i played using the pot i had built from playing these two games with their own money – people seem to forget that at the start, there was nothing different to my starting point, £1,000 deposited and off i went, had those first few sessions have gone differently then i wouldn’t have got anywhere near what i managed in the end, the stake goes higher and higher because the pot goes higher and higher, the risk is high but the reward is high, i stress again, i played with money won and my attitude there was simple, if it goes well i could set myself up for life here.

    So recently i have lost a shit load on videos but off video i have had a win here or there, my last 3 trips to Vegas have yielded $60,000 profits and yes of course i know, one time i will get bitten there but i am now playing with their money even there aren’t i, that is how i see it, i went there each time with an amount of money i was comfortable losing, i didn’t lose and in fact won a shit load so now when i go there, i use that pot first. To me now, Reel King has changed, i went months and months without a losing session, genuinely months and months sometimes yet now, my last 5 or 6 sessions have been huge losses with no tops at all sometimes, rewind to when it was good for me and hitting the top 10 times in a day was common, i don’t care what anyone says, it has changed, something has been tinkered with, perhaps the percentage spread has been altered in the tiniest of ways but it just doesn’t happen now like it used to.

    I am completely fine, people speculating about how these losses effect me, the answer is they don’t. The reason they don’t is because i have been wise with big chunks of these winnings and sorted myself out with bricks, mortar and wheels – none of which can be gambled away. Of course the money i have lost is a huge amount but the only reason i got to that level in the first place was playing like you see me play on those videos, it just went better didn’t it – if i never played like i played on the last video, i wouldn’t own my house and i wouldn’t have the car either so in my opinion, even if i lost every penny i have and had to start again from £0, it was all worth it because of the assets gained. As i have said, i have been there before, spending every penny i have and i do not intend to do that ever again in my life but only i will know that, only i know that i have separate pots for this that and everything, my day to day living pot continues to grow because when i add to it, it stays added, when the gambling funds are exhausted, i don’t gamble.

    This notion that i can only play how i do because of affiliate earnings is absolute bollocks, i mean how much do you think i make on a monthly basis? Am i up there rivaling google or something, no i’m not. The affiliate commission is a very nice boost at the end of each month but lets think where it has to go before i get any of it, i usually give away about £6,000 of it, i have staff members and thats another few grand, i pay for a server and have my website engineer on a monthly retainer, i give an incredible amount of money to charity each month and i also send a daft amount to random people behind the scenes who aren’t as fortunate as me, i don’t shout it from the rooftops but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. There are plenty more costs associated with what i do that i just can’t think of off the top of my head but yeah, its bloody expensive. 99% of people know and understand that when they use one of my links, at some point, there will be some form of kick back from that casino in respect of that, almost all of my casino deals are CPA only as i’ve said like a broken record, this means that i get paid the same amount of money for someone that joins and loses £10,000 as someone who joins and wins £10,000. It is a one time set fee for that single player and nothing to do with losses. The crackpot opinion that i don’t make videos anymore because i don’t need to just fucks me off and is utterly stupid – i only make money when i do a new video because that is when new people sign up, i get a new CPA from a new person, if i get no new people i don’t get paid it is quite simple. I play when i want to play, i don’t believe in scheduling your gambling, i think if you play all week, everyday, streaming or video making a new video or stream every day then you are 100% business. I am 100% gambler, there is an element of schedule to mine because it is usually on a Sunday but that gives me all week to choose when i want to have a bash, it lets me play when i want to play and not because i want to make money from sign ups.

    The bonkers thing is, if i was earning £10,000,000 a month, does it change the entertainment level of my videos? No, my video is my video, you see what happens and when it happens and how it happens and how it makes me feel and react, if i win you see a win, if i lose you see a loss, if i lose it over some fucktard being rude to me on the phone when i have spent a fuck ton at a casino, you hear it, it is still one of the most real windows in to online gambling that exists and even if you are a troll wanker, you can’t deny that.

    So yes, my gambling has changed since these games built up big pots for me but that is exactly how i built those big pots, i won’t be apologising for that any time soon.

    7
    1
    in reply to: Has the streaming bubble burst? View in Forum
    The Bandit WANTED $4,207
    El Bandito

    TheMagnetSpitter wrote:

    Seedy wrote:

    thunderball6 wrote:

    chipnroll wrote:

    think we all do now i cant stand chipmunk or most of the others now only one i look forward to now is hypers streams bandits just throwing stupid money around now and dont give a shit if he looses 5k starting on 60p spins to this says it all the money hes took from loosing gamblers and all the best to him he has made a business bit cut throat but oh well thats todays culture not realistic rocknrolla is all but gone graigs grasping at staws promoting every new website going trying to stay afloat and made his new site  and the laughable idea of it being rigged for big streamers is becoming more and more believable make of it what you want i know what i think

    The money he takes is from the casino . Not loosing gamblers .

    Thunderball there is no telling some people, bandit even told everyone on a older video exactly what deal he has with the casinos at the time. It seems that chipnroll doesn’t like bandit but he is not offensive nor is he being a complete tool so i have no problem him chatting on here as i have said plenty of times every individual is different and all have there own opinions of things even if they are wrong/incorrectly conceived. However if this changes and he gets offensive or anyone else for that matter that’s what my ban hammer is for.

    No the money they take is from losing players. Players lose a load of money to the casino, who in turn pay these streamers with “affiliation money”. These casinos wouldn’t be paying them if players didn’t sign up through their links and lose money ffs

    Seriously some people really are braindead

    You are the braindead one lad, well no you aren’t actually, it is just that the truth does not fit your argument. What is your view about getting paid the same amount from a casino when a player loses £10,000 as one that wins £10,000 – oh yeah, you don’t have a view on that because it nullifies your point.

    1
    in reply to: Has the streaming bubble burst? View in Forum
    The Bandit WANTED $4,207
    El Bandito

    Just because i have been asked for source of wealth by casinos and they aren’t accepting shit doesn’t make them a bad casino, at least we are talking about Casumo, Energy Casino, Redbet, Unibet – all big names, none of this never heard of casino shit going on over here is there.

    Magnet, i am quite convinced you have a few different personalities, sometimes you are pleasant and sometimes you chat shit and sometimes you talk sense and then sometimes god knows what you are on about, i will do a documentary style series of my life one of these days and all this shite about affiliation paying for everything will bite the dust once and for all.

    2
    2
    in reply to: Shake (sh)it up! View in Forum
    The Bandit WANTED $4,207
    El Bandito

    I did really enjoy the bit in this last video on the older forgotten games as we will call them, Lost Island i have played a couple of times lately but Creature was good fun and even Secret of the Stones haha, the one you are talking about i think is The Wishmaster and it never treats me well haha It is a shame that Evolution got taken down as i really did like that one!

    1
    1
    in reply to: Has the streaming bubble burst? View in Forum
    The Bandit WANTED $4,207
    El Bandito

    chipnroll wrote:

    think we all do now i cant stand chipmunk or most of the others now only one i look forward to now is hypers streams bandits just throwing stupid money around now and dont give a shit if he looses 5k starting on 60p spins to this says it all the money hes took from loosing gamblers and all the best to him he has made a business bit cut throat but oh well thats todays culture not realistic rocknrolla is all but gone graigs grasping at staws promoting every new website going trying to stay afloat and made his new site  and the laughable idea of it being rigged for big streamers is becoming more and more believable make of it what you want i know what i think

    Every single post lately of yours has been a snipe at me or a sly dig so it is me who is fucking you off, nowt to do with Seedy, it is my ban hammer that is falling on your head and why? Simply because i cannot be fucked reading your drivel any longer.

    3
    5
    in reply to: September Draw Winners View in Forum
    The Bandit WANTED $4,207
    El Bandito

    Yeah this time is the G2E expo, i don’t think i will go to it in the end though, i just want to meet up with BTG and get a sneak preview of a game or two maybe lol I always manage the thousands of miles to Vegas and then somehow miss making the last 2 miles to the conference haha

    in reply to: I Think I Made The Right Choice View in Forum
    The Bandit WANTED $4,207
    El Bandito

    Definitely the best course of action if you feel it is getting out of control mate, if you are a UK player it is also worth registering with Gamstop, that one seems quite a comprehensive blanket of exclusion. Hopefully i can provide you with your fix in my upcoming videos!

     

    1
    in reply to: Shoutout for Haz View in Forum
    The Bandit WANTED $4,207
    El Bandito

    Thanks indeed for the drink mate, it was a crazy trip haha and yeah, blerg at pictures 😀

    1
    in reply to: Blackpool View in Forum
    The Bandit WANTED $4,207
    El Bandito

    Was great to meet you mate, had a really good time and got there in the end on the roulette eh haha!

     

    in reply to: bandit hanging out is ass View in Forum
    The Bandit WANTED $4,207
    El Bandito

    I was surprisingly unaffected by morning roughness from the alcohol tbh mate, i was tired more than anything after staying in the casino until close on 5am each night after having done the same in Vegas all week previously lol

    in reply to: Megaways games are just soul destroying! View in Forum
    The Bandit WANTED $4,207
    El Bandito

    Which Megaways game was the 6 bonuses on in one session mate, genuinely can’t remember. I’d have said no way but i’m guessing you have watched it so point me in the right direction, nice one.

    1
    in reply to: Lil Devil View in Forum
    The Bandit WANTED $4,207
    El Bandito

    Kingpab wrote:

    Lil Devil has been released today by BTG. Been playing it this morning on free play, looks and sounds fantastic.

    I like that every tease you get adds to something, makes it hard to leave tho as I want to see the heart stopper bonus.

     

    Any chance you could do a single slot series on this Bandit? Would be good to see.

    Cheers

    Yeah no problem, Single Slot Series is up now and don’t worry, i figure out how teases you need eventually haha

    in reply to: Nearly 40K subs on YouTube! View in Forum
    The Bandit WANTED $4,207
    El Bandito

    40,000 is a crazy amount really and yeah you are right, it only seems like yesterday that Danger High Voltage went £8,133 was it on a tenner in that 10k sub special? That was a mad one haha!

    Be interested to see what people would like to see featured, and a what stake.

    1