The Bandit’s Pub Takeover…

Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #51929
    Kalamwaites WANTED $1
    Outlaw

    I’ll be unable to make this I’m gutted iv had n house broken into. Stole my computer tv phone car keys (although not the car strangely) among other things. So unfortunately I cannot play in betvictor or any casino. Missed last month’s draw. And everything. Fuming. If you wait a few months then could be a possibility

    #51987
    Lionheart WANTED $2
    Outlaw

    Not as far as I expected tbh

     

    1hr45 min drive 👍👍

    defo a consideration, love poker and be good to have a few beers. Anyone over Yorkshire way wanna car share?

    #51988
    andywilliams1187 WANTED $395
    Blocked

    Kalamwaites wrote:

    I’ll be unable to make this I’m gutted iv had n house broken into. Stole my computer tv phone car keys (although not the car strangely) among other things. So unfortunately I cannot play in betvictor or any casino. Missed last month’s draw. And everything. Fuming. If you wait a few months then could be a possibility

    Get your car ignition changed asap. Common modus operandi is to come back for the car in a couple of days to a weeks time mate

    #54407
    Patty1974 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

    I know the logistics of planning such an event could be difficult but how about arranging a trip to Reel Fruits or Mr P’s for the proper fruit machine enthusiasts. For people like myself, who live up in the North it would be impossible but for those who are a few hours away then I am sure you could fill a coach. I keep watching the vids on YouTube and would love to spend a day reliving my youth but due to ill health I can’t drive anymore so it’s just a daydream for me but I am sure there are lots of the forum members who would be up for it. 😀😀😀

    1
    #54509
    Katiep WANTED $1
    Outlaw

    Why cant u live closer to sheffield id be there in a flash mr b! Sounds like a bloody good night!!

     

    #54643
    Smokingbeagle WANTED $26
    Outlaw

    Are we moving any further with this Steve . Think you should do a high stakes Live video on REEL KING with us all in the pub . Would be mental watching you hit the top live

    #54882
    Lionheart WANTED $2
    Outlaw

    I’m happy driving over if anyone west/south Yorkshire wants to car share

    Katiep wrote:

    Why cant u live closer to sheffield id be there in a flash mr b! Sounds like a bloody good night!!

     

    #54872
    clarky WANTED $3
    Outlaw

    This is the greatest idea you’ve had to date. School night rule too cos I watch slots on a Sunday. Pict the date and Ill book a local hotel and be there kicking ass at pool and being very average at darts all the time keeping a lazy eye on the fruity, will bound to be filled up 10 times on that night. See ya there El Bandito

    #54899
    The Bandit WANTED $3,789
    El Bandito

    Smokingbeagle wrote:

    Are we moving any further with this Steve . Think you should do a high stakes Live video on REEL KING with us all in the pub . Would be mental watching you hit the top live

    It is on the back burner at the moment mate until i can source a full security team lmao, nah i am just looking in to some things as there have been concerns 😀

    #54924
    Charlieban WANTED $2
    Outlaw

    Very much up for this definitely up for some poker and drinks mate get it sorted and remember build it and they will come

    #55186
    Smokingbeagle WANTED $26
    Outlaw

    Maybe you should do an invite only the first time ,pick maybe 100-150 of the best followers or supporters this time and see how it goes . Last thing you need is inviting everyone and 15000 people expecting free drinks and food etc and then it turning ugly.

    Also invite only can keep it quiet and controlled

     

    #59639
    garethc1 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

    is this your pub mate?? https://www.facebook.com/PeterKayClips/videos/372148036718040/

    #59707
    Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

     

Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)