The Bandit’s Pub Takeover…

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Dune2000 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

The most important question is though who is organising and paying for the strippers? ??

Don’t sweat it – Thatgirl2019 has agreed to do it for free ?   So has AndyWilliams but there’s not quite as much enthusiasm regarding his offer ?

And for the record if stripping means taking my coat off then yes I could consider that! ??

That’s cos your a lady. ??

You are correct Haz! ??

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Dune2000 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

The most important question is though who is organising and paying for the strippers? ??

Don’t sweat it – Thatgirl2019 has agreed to do it for free ?   So has AndyWilliams but there’s not quite as much enthusiasm regarding his offer ?

And for the record if stripping means taking my coat off then yes I could consider that! ??

To be honest given the other alternative to you taking your coat off is Andy;s Gimp Mask and leather banana hammock I think you may be the star attraction

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Dune2000 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

I will do it mate no problem. Just need to find my gimp mask and leather banana hammock. Can’t remember where I last put them but I’m sure they will turn up.

i may have a spare, althugh the word on the street is that my leather banana hammock will be waaaaaay too large for you.  You could always cut 12 inches off of it to bring it down to your size (its 13 inches long)

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Dune2000 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

To be honest given the other alternative to you taking your coat off is Andy;s Gimp Mask and leather banana hammock I think you may be the star attraction

?? that depends on who shows up! Some might prefer Andys Gimp show ????

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

covering flights? 😉

Or we have it in Macau!

Fraser225 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Defo be up for this. Would need a bit of notice though as would be coming down from Glasgow.

eddychillin WANTED $14
    Outlaw

Honestly I wouldn’t of wrote a free bar as of yet Mr bandit.. you will get all sorts in there just after the booze…. My honest opinion ….

steveyt121 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Bandit maybe this could be your chance to do a bit of a live audience stream? set up a big screen maybe do a few bonus buys.

Would be cool to have some live music in between whats going on?? I know a guy who would be good, bit of slots play for 30 – 40 mins, break it up with some live music and a few beers?

what dya reckon?

BJM86 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

All over this Bandit. As long as the date doesn’t clash with any travel work wise I’ll be there!

pillzandskillz WANTED $20
    Outlaw

3 hours by train ^^  OoOoO 😀

villanmike WANTED $24
    Outlaw

I’d love to do this…would have to get the Mrs though lol

Sg0792 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Haz40, I’m in Lincolnshire too, Lincoln itself actually, and thinking I could do with a fun night away haha. We could sort out some sort of shared transport?

It’s a great idea man, just see whether dates collide when one is chosen!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

eddychillin wrote:

Honestly I wouldn’t of wrote a free bar as of yet Mr bandit.. you will get all sorts in there just after the booze…. My honest opinion ….

I haven’t publicly mentioned the pub name for that reason mate – i would probably communicate that privately with those that had confirmed attendance on the date available.

bigmike WANTED $10
    Outlaw

sorry steve would love to meet u as im in whrexham at the mo but stuck on fleming ward in the miler as a propper sick wonky wabbit lol i am up for a nice get well vidio tonight bud ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

bigmike wrote:

sorry steve would love to meet u as im in whrexham at the mo but stuck on fleming ward in the miler as a propper sick wonky wabbit lol i am up for a nice get well vidio tonight bud ?

Get well soon mate, what is up in there, are you in for long or just hopefully a flying visit? There will indeed be a video tonight!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 133 total)