The Bandit’s Pub Takeover…

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Sg0792 wrote:

Haz40, I’m in Lincolnshire too, Lincoln itself actually, and thinking I could do with a fun night away haha. We could sort out some sort of shared transport?

It’s a great idea man, just see whether dates collide when one is chosen!

Could do cheers mate. I’m near humber bridge. I’m going to see if I can go with my work colleagues and some digs sorted out first. Plan is to get the company I invoice to get me couple of days work over Cheshire or Wirral way on. My mate would then drop me off at the pub. Well that’s what I’m hoping anyway.

neilp1982 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Sounds like a fun night, I don’t drink so the free bar is irrelevant to me, but would be good to meet more Bandit fans and the man himself. I’d be heading over from Doncaster, and obviously with work would need notice to bang holiday day in for the next day.

Geralds016 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Would defo be up for this meet the main man himself Haha, would be coming from Glasgow.

notrege WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Based in Manchester but given enough notice I’ll be there

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Ohhh im up for this.. 2 and half hour drive but it will be worth it! 🙂

yugioh560 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

What’s the date mate?

Would love to get a few mates and come down.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Didnt consider this at first but av got a good mate that stays in liverpool that i would like to visit also. Anyone any idea how close the towns are? Taxi journey out of the question or is it to far?

StevieG WANTED $17
    Outlaw

I’d be down for something like this if given enough notice.

If anybody from Stoke fancies going, give us a shout!

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Didnt consider this at first but av got a good mate that stays in liverpool that i would like to visit also. Anyone any idea how close the towns are? Taxi journey out of the question or is it to far?

bout 1hour according to google maps by car

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Malkychamp wrote:

Train is cheaper mate from Liverpool. Go to chester then to wrexham. Either stay over in a premier inn or gt a lift back off someone from here going that way. Would be cheaper than taxis.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Train is cheaper mate from Liverpool. Go to chester then to wrexham. Either stay over in a premier inn or gt a lift back off someone from here going that way. Would be cheaper than taxis.

Just if it went on till close or whatever might be to late for train by then. Premier inn could be an option but of course just staying at a mates would be better than sucking a bible

aaronoafc WANTED $20
    Outlaw

@notrege im Manchester based too. Id be up for going down. If anyone manchester based driving would contribute to petrol

notrege WANTED $39
    Outlaw

i’ve got a car but i also like to drink so as long as people wouldn’t mind not coming back till later in the day the next day (when awake and sober) i wouldnt mind car shareing with petrol costs

Overripesine WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Yea man. I live in Wrexham. What pub??

Kalamwaites WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Don’t even no where Wrexham is lmao. I live near hull

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 133 total)