Sunday Slots Bonus Donations!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Retroloser WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Well done to all winners

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Thanks Bandit for the bonus winnings, still amazed. You’re a true gent. I’ll be in touch soon, got something nice (coming) for you.

Slotcity12 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hey bandit did a thread earlier not a very talkitive person to be honest well at the moment anyway my nephew of 20 months passed away 2 days ago I’ve done nothing but watch your videos helping me massively may sound sad but they make me laugh smile and sometimes hurt for you but honestly please can you keep uploading ASAP could do with some more bandit fix properly struggling mate

forgotoldpassword WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Gotta say fair play giving away so much money to fans as well as the charity donations.

Good stuff Bandit!!!!!!!!

Kingkirkup WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Don’t know how you get in the next draw to win but my favourite slot is reel king for next time you do one of these draws

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Slotcity12 wrote:

Hey bandit did a thread earlier not a very talkitive person to be honest well at the moment anyway my nephew of 20 months passed away 2 days ago I’ve done nothing but watch your videos helping me massively may sound sad but they make me laugh smile and sometimes hurt for you but honestly please can you keep uploading ASAP could do with some more bandit fix properly struggling mate

Devastating to hear that mate, so sorry. I should have another one up tomorrow i would imagine. As the channel has returned on YT too, there are a few hundred on there to look through for maybe one you can’t remember or something.

waynetrunk99 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Not so much a donation just saying been trying to get a bonus on captain venture on £ ffs £356 and only paid £34 my god i could of thrown the f.ucking phone out the window. Keep up the gr8 wins steve

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

waynetrunk99 wrote:

Not so much a donation just saying been trying to get a bonus on captain venture on £ ffs £356 and only paid £34 my god i could of thrown the f.ucking phone out the window. Keep up the gr8 wins steve

Sometimes he is a right tight bastard that Captain Bob!

mackem1986 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

book of dead it never bonuses all i seem to do is chase a bonus tried £2 stake for the first time ( a massive bet for me as i only ever play £1 max lol) its just a constant bombardment of 2 books and minor wins, show us how its done bandit  ???

mackem1986 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

i give up, £328 to get a bonus on book of dead today, got explorers and no expansions, slammed the lid down on my laptop and cracked the f ucking screen. loved the reel king hit on last vid bandit wish i had the balls to hit that gamble lol

Slotcity12 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

yeah cracking through them mate! ?

Stockell11 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

I had £2000 when going onto this slot which was an absolute all day grind on the footy and nags in itself only a £1.60 stake and it’s ripped me a new one for a bonus BUT LOOK WHAT ITS PAID! Safe to say bollocks were done after this shit stabbing bonus tilted the conkers off me! Bandit please show me that this slot can pay as I wouldn’t touch it again even if it was hanging from Pamela Anderson’s massive clitorus ?

Kazsubs WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Testing.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Kazsubs wrote:

Testing.

Just testing this Kaz, can you see it? 😀

mungo WANTED $7
    Outlaw

You are Epic…thats all

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)