Sunday Slots Bonus Donations!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Iā€™m just here to collect my Spinal Tap bonus buy bandit ????

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Great video bandit.. Always enjoyableĀ  remember I’m the one who always asks for guns n roses slot. Awesome band, half decent slot ?. Really nice jester to donate today and thank you from the charitiesĀ  everything helps them do a fantastic job.

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Very generous of you dude, nice to see you sharing the good fortune you’ve had on videoslots of late. Speaking of that id like to say thanks for turning me on to slots in general as ive had a couple of really lucky sessions (including 200 quid off 20p sipns on jammin jars today) since i followed your link, id been sceptical that you could win at slots until then. I wanted to get a good crack at 300 shields but they took that off videoslots, still im loving fishing frenzy on there so its all good.

Here’s hoping you continue your winning ways.

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Watching your videos as I always do and to see your giving away donations thought what a brilliant guy good luck to the people only to here my name mentioned couldn’t believe it. I have not played fruit warp since my rant but when the strawberries dropped in just after was screaming for a 250x ?. Thankyou very much Steve much appreciated very generous thing to do and well done all other winners

shame we didn’t end the video with a win but saturday nights video topped it off I think. Not sure what happens next but look forward to hearing back nice one ?

T0ptaff WANTED $6
    Outlaw

As an ex squaddieĀ  – nice touch with the white Rabbit bonus matey.

I stood out all day in the rain and I bet I didn’t collect Ā£500 lol

tbloke99 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Just watched your vid mate. Excellent news from Book Of Dead (Better than Play & Go) Much appreciated and will go towards my vegas fund for May 2019. Cheers

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Very nice gesture for you to do, Bandit! Congrats to all those who won money from today’s video!

You’ll bonus Donuts one day, honest!! šŸ˜‰

Cobolt WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Fugin love it. What a nice guy. Been huge far for along as I can remember. So glad you back from the ban. Would love to see some bonaza only ever had 1 bonus that paid Ā£7.60 but I was only playing Ā£0.20 a spin.

Metplus3 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Amazing to see you being so generous once again! Always giving back šŸ™‚ happy to see you back on YouTube as well and that you’ve not lost too many subs.

Definitely seem to have the Midus Touch recently and long may it continue šŸ™‚

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Just seen this. Lemme explain…. been watching you for a good while, really enjoy your down to earth vids. Was a pleasure to sign up and even speak with you on here Mr Bandit. So when I started watching the vid just now, I was chuffed you mentioned my name.

Then you gave me the bonus and I couldn’t believe it. Torn between being glad for that, the wonderment of what would happen and the fact you got most of your money back before it happened after Ā£340 worth of spins to get there. And of course, the fact that I simply can’t bonus Capt V at all haha.

So then I sit like a little kid watching tease after tease and thinking if I get Ā£40 that’s, keeping very little track of what was won with the sheer amount of teases. To then see Ā£75 was brilliant !!!!

And then you bonus guaranteed Ā£200.

Utterly gobsmacked.

I’m now at the point where you are saying 1865 bonus give aways +1k down. I only hope you continue to get huge wins cause you fully deserve them ! You are a feckin star my friend !

And as a pay it forward, I will be giving a donation to our local soup kitchen.

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

i like the pay it forward concept, good movie too šŸ˜€

Ron101 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Iā€™ve seen it Mr BĀ ? Thank you so much! Donuts is awful to you though. One day youā€™ll get the decent base win that it likes to spit out, itā€™s usually getting lucky on the box opening.

Congrats to everyone else and a great charity donation as well ?

Could have been a full screen of Horsehead Dogface though couldnā€™t it ?

Haha, maybe in another 3 years time i will get a full screen of premium again!

More like 30 years lol

michaelc993 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey bandit is it just me or is bonanza being even worse for a bonus I have done 3000 yes that’s not a typo 3000 spins at 4 pound stake chasing a bonus and nothing just gallons of teases and nothing more I mean surely a game can’t do that haha ” well obviously it can because it has” but I mean there must come a point where it must have to drop it in, let me know if you have seen anything similar recently cheers bandit

Jayjay230 WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Wow top man Mr Bandit giving your bonuses away and donation to charity you are the best you tuber there is imo not many people would give away there bonuses to there fans and also when ur down too top man ? āœŒļø p.s I must complain more about my hundreds of spins and hundreds of poundsĀ  on my nemesis bonanza just never bonuses but hey ho one day I’ll crack it. See you on the next one stevie Lad peace āœŒļø and carrots ?

Bunni666 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

You are a fucking legend Mr bandit! !!!!

I watch all your videos,Ā  I came here from YouTube.

I love that you surprised your fans today,Ā  it shows that you are a true gent and think about the people that have been loyal to you.

Loves ya mate x

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)