Sunday Slots Bonus Donations!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Did you get one?! Post in here to let me know you saw it so i don’t spoil your surprise lol Then we shall talk wonga 😀

Cberry1988 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hi mate nice to see something different with the bonus. 🙂

Cberry1988 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Is it just me or features on blue prints ie king kong,  Ted etc getting harder and harder to get,  and when you do get the features they are mostly rubbish.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Yeah tbh they have always been a bit of a balance stripper for me personally, pretty hard to get a decent hit on them!

emmarami WANTED $3
    Outlaw

OMG ,hanging like normal for your video and you go and totally surprise me with donations to your fans .Well done mate

Watch every stream from Australia and really enjoy week after week .

One day we will be able to play and i can post some online wins

cheers

Jinnja WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Thank you for your donations to the charities. My Grandfather served in the forces for over 30 years and its because of people like yourself the charities can provide the support and aftercare they need. Bandits a LEGEND!!!!

Spikey12345 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Fantastic idea! Glad to have you back on YouTube so I can get notifications again 🙂

Half way though Sunday video and just checking email. No luck ?

Can I make a request for you to play Buffalo Rising? I got 1000x but on 10p spin unfortunately. Thrilling though XD did my… after that lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Spikey12345 wrote:

Fantastic idea! Glad to have you back on YouTube so I can get notifications again ?

Half way though Sunday video and just checking email. No luck ?

Can I make a request for you to play Buffalo Rising? I got 1000x but on 10p spin unfortunately. Thrilling though XD did my… after that lol

I will give it a bash at some point no doubt mate, 1000x is nice on any stake 😀

n0kia09 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Very kind of you

Looks like I’ll need to start complaining about slots more.. lol

Daz72 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

hi Bandit , really nice to see you back on you tube , watch all your vids and have been a member of the website for a long time now. My worst slot is Diamond Mine i gave up counting at over 3500 spins without a bonus and have never played the game since. Do you think that the slot designers are making a mistake making the bonuses so hard to get these days. I love slots but just like Rolla finding playing them less enjoyable. So nice to see you donate to our service men and women if you do donate again could you play Diamond Mine and add that to the donation. thanks Darren

GIRTH32 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Top bloke bandit giving a bit extra away think we have all been ripped new arsehole on a game sometime mine is usually that fat ugly flying fairy bitch she is

maddo04 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Great to see you back on utube even tho it didn’t bother me as got to see you on here! The giveaways especially to the charity’s shows what a down to earth top bloke you are, my game that has ripped me is montazuma I once did £300 in with 2 bonus guarantees on £1 stake so it’s about time you ripped that 1 mate. Good luck on your next video

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

We need to get The Bandit designing the next set of slot machines. Bonus guarantee is now 100x  :))

Great fun to see the giveaways. Those people are all delighted, even though all the bonuses were shit lol. Shame about that. Great to see you making up for James McClean and Nemanja Matic too!

If you want a couple more sob stories – I have never had a bonus on Skulls. I’ve played it at least 5 times, must be 5-10,000 spins. The base game was OKish and I only lost about 300x but I’d love to see somebody blow the doors clean off it

Biggest ever loss for me is 1270x without a bonus. That’s not spins. That’s stake. Diamond Mine it was. I love bonanza. As you know it takes forever to bonus. I’ve played it hundreds and hundreds of times. Only like 5% does it take 300x or more to bonus. IDK if I even want you to play Diamond Mine. It’s rinsed me a few times since then and now I refuse to play it

Great video and a great surprise on YouTube last night!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I’ve seen it Mr B ? Thank you so much! Donuts is awful to you though. One day you’ll get the decent base win that it likes to spit out, it’s usually getting lucky on the box opening.

Congrats to everyone else and a great charity donation as well 🙂

Could have been a full screen of Horsehead Dogface though couldn’t it ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Xbobmad wrote:

I’ve seen it Mr B ? Thank you so much! Donuts is awful to you though. One day you’ll get the decent base win that it likes to spit out, it’s usually getting lucky on the box opening.

Congrats to everyone else and a great charity donation as well ?

Could have been a full screen of Horsehead Dogface though couldn’t it ?

Haha, maybe in another 3 years time i will get a full screen of premium again!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)