BANDIT !!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    beadie86 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Mate I’ve watched you for years and years but these bonus buys are getting shite mate. You was top of the lot because of the way you’d go to war with a slot 100s of spins in and the commentary was top tier but the last few months just shitty bonus buys its cack pal ! Hopefully there’s a sniff you might read this

Smokingbeagle WANTED $59
    Outlaw

Hey buddy I agree but disagree with you .

the amount of time it took to make just Sunday slots in the past was like 10 hours . This way he can make a video of an hour in about an hour . However I wish there was a few old games played like sickle , Bruce Lee , playboy , game of thrones , montezuma , raging rhino .

surely you could have 2 screens playing at same time when you have a bigger balance 1 doing bonus buys and one playing for the bonus.

maybe ??

beadie86 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Hey smokie

yeah 2 screens don’t sound a bad shout to be fair

The amount of time it takes to make a video is an issue I can see that but the content was 100x better it added excitement. His commentary was what separated him from the rest and the chance to land a higher stake bonus was epic to watch

pressing buy on a slot for 60mins is just a bore fest now for me I’d take 1-2 vids a week old style over a daily upload of buys but maybe times have changed

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I could easily go back to the old way of making videos, there’d be so many games that were pointless to play though as you’d never ever land the super bonuses and the videos would be down to 1 a week down to the time it takes to make one – more so than the time effect though is simply games aren’t made anymore to be landed naturally, i’d have the old crop of games and that would be it. Imagine Muertos, finally landing, gambled, lost. Any No Limit game ever, not a chance of landing the top bonus, Golden scrolls nope, Vikings unleashed nope, sooooo many games nope, you’d really want that?

beadie86 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Yessss bandit !!!

mate I can see your point but your old style videos was so unique and the style you did them in was class to watch

put yourself in a viewer shoes and how long until you’d get bored watching buy after buy ?maybe mix it up a bit and have certain days you bonus but etc

i don’t want you to take offence from what I’m saying I’ve been here from when you played low stakes on casumo so no doubt I’ll be watching for as long as poss just miss the Sunday slots you’d do back in the day

I was playing cod online the other day and while it was loading in I had one of your vids on about 3 of them team mates who I don’t know from Ireland asked if that was the bandit 😂 I thought class !

Crusty WANTED $1
    Outlaw

i like the idea of two on the go so bonus buys and spinning random games on the side but you can see the balance going so fast with that.

OnThePay WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Been watching for years and I agree, these bonus buys on the same 10 slots with occasional new games played for a few minutes are becoming very samey. The best two videos are the ones where the bonuses were landed naturally a few weeks back.

Appreciate it takes longer to do the videos and that but I just skip through them now and that’s a bit sad as I used to love them. Less is sometimes more as the old idiom goes.

Spinning the slots naturally builds up a narrative and keeps you hooked, cheering the big wins and lamenting the losses.

No shade intended here just some feedback and constructive criticism from a long-time viewer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)