Sunday Slots Bonus Donations!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Cheers bandito, my Xmas present fund is now Ā£200 beans bigger so a few happy faces on Xmas day with there extra gifts. Can’t wait for the next video bud.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Pritch2382 wrote:

I actually have no idea if it was me you meant when you said T pritchard but thought would give it ago as I watched your vids all the time to stop me gambling and then when your channel was gone I was gutted so glad youā€™re back and if I did win a bonus brilliant lol anyway welcome back bro

Apologies mate but it was the forum user TPritchard.

Smig WANTED $23
    Outlaw

just wanna say bandit mate your a top bloke enjoy watching your vids win or lose šŸ˜€

NickBroke WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I haven’t had a 10 quid book of dead bonus for ages. Hint hint, wink wink

Belle5179 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I could never afford to play @10 pound stake, not only could I not afford it but my nerves would be shot lol. Nice to watch others play though!!

villanmike WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Amazing video Steve, I really enjoyed it! Amazing giveaways, especially to the charities! I would love to do one for autism as it is very close to my heart, I would love to do a low stakes one with you somehow, can it be arranged at all?

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

nice thing for you to do bandit top bloke btw i lose on all slots only pulling your leg but plz plz play game of thrones ive played that slot since you had that massive hit on it trying to copy the best i got is 300 pound on 1.80 stake

BlueDeea WANTED $1
    Outlaw

So glad you’re back on youtube. Really missed you there! A really nice gesture for you to share your wins to your followers. The game that really plays a trick on me is Diamond Mine. I played it for some months without getting a bonus and when I finally got one, it only payed me 5x šŸ™ I was really disapointed. I love the game, but seriously?! :))

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Mr B wrote:

Just seen this. Lemme explainā€¦. been watching you for a good while, really enjoy your down to earth vids. Was a pleasure to sign up and even speak with you on here Mr Bandit. So when I started watching the vid just now, I was chuffed you mentioned my name.

Then you gave me the bonus and I couldnā€™t believe it. Torn between being glad for that, the wonderment of what would happen and the fact you got most of your money back before it happened after Ā£340 worth of spins to get there. And of course, the fact that I simply canā€™t bonus Capt V at all haha.

So then I sit like a little kid watching tease after tease and thinking if I get Ā£40 thatā€™s, keeping very little track of what was won with the sheer amount of teases. To then see Ā£75 was brilliant !!!!

And then you bonus guaranteed Ā£200.

Utterly gobsmacked.

Iā€™m now at the point where you are saying 1865 bonus give aways +1k down. I only hope you continue to get huge wins cause you fully deserve them ! You are a feckin star my friend !

And as a pay it forward, I will be giving a donation to our local soup kitchen.

Hi mate, nice gesture on paying it forward indeed, I have sent an email to you but as of yet haven’t seen a reply, let me know on here if there are any problems receiving it and we can go from here, I have sent everyone elses money through so just you are waiting now, let me know!

notrege WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Great video as always, not sure i should admit to this but on sundays i do a long drive back home (cat meowing in the passenger seat as she hates being in the carrier) after spending the weekend at the girlfriends and i play your video through the bluetooth andĀ  have a cheeky watch when at the traffic lights, always amuses me when you win big its hilarious to see the cat jump.

Is there a place where you can request games for you to play? One of my favourites used to be the jungle jackpots or centurion games but i’ve never seen you play them (you’ve done all the other blueprint games and i’m not sure about inspired)

anyway, would be nice to see either of those please

thanks again for the content!

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

Mr B wrote:

Just seen this. Lemme explainā€¦. been watching you for a good while, really enjoy your down to earth vids. Was a pleasure to sign up and even speak with you on here Mr Bandit. So when I started watching the vid just now, I was chuffed you mentioned my name.

Then you gave me the bonus and I couldnā€™t believe it. Torn between being glad for that, the wonderment of what would happen and the fact you got most of your money back before it happened after Ā£340 worth of spins to get there. And of course, the fact that I simply canā€™t bonus Capt V at all haha.

So then I sit like a little kid watching tease after tease and thinking if I get Ā£40 thatā€™s, keeping very little track of what was won with the sheer amount of teases. To then see Ā£75 was brilliant !!!!

And then you bonus guaranteed Ā£200.

Utterly gobsmacked.

Iā€™m now at the point where you are saying 1865 bonus give aways +1k down. I only hope you continue to get huge wins cause you fully deserve them ! You are a feckin star my friend !

And as a pay it forward, I will be giving a donation to our local soup kitchen.

Hi mate, nice gesture on paying it forward indeed, I have sent an email to you but as of yet havenā€™t seen a reply, let me know on here if there are any problems receiving it and we can go from here, I have sent everyone elses money through so just you are waiting now, let me know!

Hello mate, I did reply, for some reason you haven’t got it. Your mail server may be blocking mine as its from mail.com (1&1)Ā  and they don’t care if the whole domain gets blocked. You can call me on (Number) if you wish bud.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

A next idea could be since I got your email, send another with a random string in and I’ll email you from my msn account with that random string to verify bud.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

I’ve sent you an email from equal//itself@msn bud

Slotsofun WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Congrats winners hehe. Love when bandit does these random giveaways. Was hoping for a wee bonus on Game of Thrones for my guitar tune I made to stop the copyright flags, but oh well. Next time bandit ;), get back to your winning ways, loving the high stake stuff and 5 figure hits.

AdsiLoftus WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Great idea , wish you could of played Raging Rhino ? for old times sake especially as it has cost me big previously for sweet FA! Football bets tonight ?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)