Sunday Slots Bonus Donations!

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Tweezy22 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Hi mate,

Am a complete noob to the site but have been a long time supporter of you on YouTube, like may others your vids have helped me to stop going as deep as I had prior to watching you and helped me kill the urge a lot!

My favourite slot is without doubt Moon Princess, I’ve seen you play it a fair few times and that big hit has eluded you but I promise it’s worth sticking to. It can be quite volatile but if you stick with it for a few hundred spins and hit love with a retrigger in the first few spins payouts can be epic, I’ve just popped a big win up myself of nearly 7 grand that I bagged a few months back on a tenner and I’ve managed to hit another 7k in the last few days with 2 separate 2k withdrawals and a 3k withdrawal from a £100 deposit, all on moon princess starting at £2 per spin then hitting big on £5… stick with it mate and with the run you’re on at the minute you’ll be raking it in!

Cheers for the quality content and long may the streak continue!

tweezy

Cherrykid WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Watched you play the goonies game and I never get a bonus! It seems to give you hundreds of them. I might try a different website to see if I get more luck. Hopefully you get the top one eyed willy bonus soon so I can see that.

Edze888 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Just watched Bandits videos from 2016 .  Totally different Man now , then was like a school boy playing :)))

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)