Sunday Slots Bonus Donations!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Ezekiel2517 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Christ Bandit that second Book of Dead effort, almost had to stop the video and start doing a bonus donation for you because of it.

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

What an awesome surprise! had to watch it twice to make sure i didnt just hear wrong, haha. It was really fun and exciting to see the bonus, after hearing i was going to get it.

I’m a bit lost for words.

Thank you so much!

powis1994 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Love that you gave money away to charity, mad respect. But fuck Book of Dead, such a shit game.

Pritch2382 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

I actually have no idea if it was me you meant when you said T pritchard but thought would give it ago as I watched your vids all the time to stop me gambling and then when your channel was gone I was gutted so glad you’re back and if I did win a bonus brilliant lol anyway welcome back bro

k6kaysix WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Dear Bandit,

I have been doing absolute and utter brains on Reel King £40 stake, I just can’t top the ladder… 😉

Noel’s Christmas Presents could be replaced with Bandit’s Christmas Presents!

RavinRickster6 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

I find wild swarm the hardest to crack over 300 spins at max and still no luck, always on holiday them bastard bees ?. Good to see you back on youtube Bandit, keep the awesome videos coming. Oh yeah almost forgot that 25k hit well done (buzzing) for you, which is more than wild swarm is for me ??

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

Just a massive THANK YOU to The Bandit for all his Bonus Donations and just proves what a very generous fella he is, had a great day with him and Rolla in Blackpool back on 29th Sep and even in a short time took away some great fun memories.

Always been a very honest punter and things lately have not been kind but most of those mistakes have all been self-inflicted, this kind bonus from Stevie helps remove my head from a dark place and such gestures in my world are never forgotten.

Thanks Very much mate all your Bonus donations were a real touch of class

Cheers

Dtw2015 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Its funny, ive had 3 bonuses on book ov dead in the past that havent launched and all 3 on rizk.com. even had an £8 bonus that didnt trigger and rizk compensated me with 20 50p spins. What a joke they are. Just refuse to play that game on rizk anymore. Great videos tho bandit. Always entertained:-)

themagics92 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Immortal romance has been super harsh to me 500 spins since last bonus @ £0.90p -.- all I want is the wild desire ffs lol

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Haha this is madness?. I fall asleep just as I put video on as was up at 5am, wake up at 5am today. First thought get in bandits video. Busy watching the venture bonus thinking go on hit big for the lad. Then was thinking I will just be happy with a shout out on my 50th next may and I hear my name mentioned just as I went oh the nightmare ra magic. But rather than think hope this goes fooking mental am laughing my tits off as it plays like all my bonuses do lol. But then for you to give me £200 is unreal. Your just a top bloke, your videos or great to watch and how you tell is the fact not just me but loads check this every day hoping to see another vid ready. I think ppl forget, you owe us nothing. We gamble anyway so the odd gamble on a few sites to enter the draws is nothing and when we can’t gamble we get to watch your videos. This will mean a few more presents for my family as it is not going on the slots. So thank you very much Steve it means a lot.

Conlock WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Great to see you back on YouTube was looking out daily for your return! Great 2 vids so far will be watching out for new vids keep em coming bandit hahaha

snake_city WANTED $19
    Outlaw

mint to see donation slots. gutted that the slots were acting a muppet for it tho still awsome video as usual. got in the mood for a play 400 x. so thanks buddy

Cbarst95 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I gotta say Reacttoonz is the biggest fix I’ve ever witnessed, probs played through about £300-£400 on £2 stake and I’m always one win away from bringing the fat prick out ? I even dropped it to 40p and again always one win away from bringing him out, that game is deffo on my ban list! You should try super Monopoly money! I can imagine you getting a decent sum for the wheel, and the screams of WIFE when you hit the big 200x!

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Awesome gesture by you (Mr B) there matey! Congrats to all the winners and the 2 very worthwhile charities chosen! Quality!

Anonymous WANTED $55
    Inactive

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Awesome gesture by you (Mr B) there matey! Congrats to all the winners and the 2 very worthwhile charities chosen! Quality!

It was a very nice gesture.  But one of the charities not so worthwhile.   The money will not be used for what Mr Bandit intended.  Would have been better off sending several crates of beer directly to the residents.  And bypass the actual ‘Charity’  I can’t say more on an open forum.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)