make the most of what you have…

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I don’t  mind seedy giving you my email address if you want me to ring your ex landlord. You’d be surprised what I can do ?

Lovely gesture from itsneverme. Very kind of you 🙂

Itsneverme WANTED $10
    Blocked

Winningbird wrote:

I don’t  mind seedy giving you my email address if you want me to ring your ex landlord. You’d be surprised what I can do ?

Lovely gesture from itsneverme. Very kind of you ?

I don’t know benq well enough to send money over the Internet as u never know what is true or not. But the people on biam will know him better than I do so if he sets up a just giving I’m sure people will donate what they can.

I am happy to meet him face to face when I come to Scotland for work on Wednesday as I beleive he is still there or could probally send a work collegue around before then if needed and that would take some pressure off u

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Itsneverme wrote:

Why don’t you create a just giving page as you are a regular on this forum and there’s lots of members on here surely they can spare £5-10 to help you out and that should add up if they all do it.

I’ll be travelling to Scotland on Wednesday I’ll meet you and give you some money. You are in Scotland right now are u not were abouts and I’ll see if. I can get someone to drop money off to you

no i am home in kings lynn. what part of Scotland you going to a lift would help  where are u in uk

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

If I manage to get my car better in time, I’d be happy to take part in a drive a bit of the way. Say someone drops you off in sheffield or what ever, I’ll drive you an hour or so to the next closest person.

Itsneverme WANTED $10
    Blocked

I am not driving are u mad ? planes all day long.

Ill be in Glasgow edinbrugh greenock and then finishing at Aberdeen.

Let mocking bird phone your landlord it can’t make the situation any worse… And would pressure him into giving your money back

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Oi.. its winningbird ?

And a woman’s persuasion is much more powerful in my opinion.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

If I manage to get my car better in time, I’d be happy to take part in a drive a bit of the way. Say someone drops you off in sheffield or what ever, I’ll drive you an hour or so to the next closest person.

very kind it is looking more like i will be going on my own if i get lifts as cant put kids and wife through that but i cant not be there so i will hitch if i have to.still trying to find the crises loan that someone said about but drawing a blank

Itsneverme WANTED $10
    Blocked

benq99 wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

very kind it is looking more like i will be going on my own if i get lifts as cant put kids and wife through that but i cant not be there so i will hitch if i have to.still trying to find the crises loan that someone said about but drawing a blank

I don’t understand why ur not letting mockingbird phone ur landlord?

Create a just giving page I’m sure people would donate its not like u have put one up before this is a very stressful thing and creating one would releif the stress would it not?

And I’m sure if u let winning bird contact your landlord and back. Ur story about depsout even more people would be happy to help you out

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Itsneverme wrote:

I am not driving are u mad ? planes all day long.

Ill be in Glasgow edinbrugh greenock and then finishing at Aberdeen.

Let mocking bird phone your landlord it can’t make the situation any worse… And would pressure him into giving your money back

oh sorry thought you would be driving no worry

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Itsneverme wrote:

benq99 wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

Create a just giving page I’m sure people would donate its not like u have put one up before this is a very stressful thing and creating one would releif the stress would it not?

And I’m sure if u let winning bird contact your landlord and back. Ur story about depsout even more people would be happy to help you out

i have no probs letting her phone but bet he just put phone down and i dont think its good to put mobile number of landlord on here as every one could see and make things a lot worse.i have a print out of all rents payed to him never behind plus i got reciept of the very frst payment plus deposit so i will win the day if i take him to court

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Itsneverme wrote:

benq99 wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

I can’t tell if it’s an auto correct or you trying to irritate me ?

I’m a nice person benq, I’d not do anything to upset you or him. I’d just get your money back for you a lot sooner than you probably would. You don’t  need the stress of it at the minute.

As for the just giving thing, we as a forum don’t really like them. It gets out of hand when people start posting links for donations.

centipede WANTED $36
    Outlaw

mocking bird might be the new vikings unleaded

Itsneverme WANTED $10
    Blocked

Winningbird wrote:

Itsneverme wrote:

benq99 wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

I can’t tell if it’s an auto correct or you trying to irritate me ?

I’m a nice person benq, I’d not do anything to upset you or him. I’d just get your money back for you a lot sooner than you probably would. You don’t  need the stress of it at the minute.

As for the just giving thing, we as a forum don’t really like them. It gets out of hand when people start posting links for donations.

I think if u contacted the landlord for him then it would resolved a lot quicker

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

sorry came across wrong all i as saying if i posted his number on here for all to see it could get out of hand and yes just giving is not for me sorry WB if i said wrong thing i know your a good person we both have been here a long time

Itsneverme WANTED $10
    Blocked

Benq but the landlord has put u in a situation I do not understand how posting his number could be bad?

No one really knows each other on here and there is alot if sick people out there thst would say anything for money.

I dud a quick search of your posts asi was wondering why no one was offering you help during this difficult time and there’s alot of posts which could be considered begging I. E games consoled, cookers, teeth. So I can imagine people area wee it doubtful

I am not for one second dating your lying as I don’t know you at all but I would hate to think I gave you money to gamble on the other hand I would hate to think I dudnt give you money to taje pressure off you at this sad time.

If winningbird comfirmed what you said about your landlord I would be more than willing to send u money rather than trying to meet u face to face.

Again I am not saying u are untruthful and my thoughts are with you during this time and I do ant to help but I don’t know u enough

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 109 total)