make the most of what you have…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

If I had £50, I would lend it you but I recently had to quit my job ? really hope you sort it benq. X

yes i hope i get it sorted i have to sort it thanks winningbird

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Keep your chin up benq mate. I hope that yours and your mothers situation improves.

thanks mate not looking to good from what we are getting told

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Hope you get something sorted and your mum gets better , yeah make the most of it while your parents are here as it’s shit when they aren’t , used to spend hours talking to my mum

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

salmonman12 wrote:

Hope your mum gets better I really do. I’ve seen your a regular poster here so may get stick for this but it is not the first time you’ve posted saying ‘its’s not a begging post’, and I’m a bit dubious.

First of all ,if the point of the post was just to tell people to make the most of what they got, why did you feel the need to add in costs of trains and petrol, just let people know about your mums illness and to not take life for granted.

Secondly you say ‘ you would be there but fuel costs would be a lot ‘  . I’m sorry but if it was my mother I don’t care how much it costs , I’d sell a kidney , hey I’d even come on here and say it was a begging post because I’d be that desperate to be there for her, I’d start walking now and I’m unfit as fook .

Hope your mum gets better and I hope your find a way to get there .

first of mate i dont use trains and when i thought maybe get train as would be cheaper than fuel i could not get over price of train and 2nd thing is we just moved home and that cost us a lot to move ,and  if it was to beg i would ask to borrow money. scotland from kings lynn is long drive do you think its nice to sit here and panic every time phone rings its not if i had the cash i would set off but ,monday tommorow so i will sell something a kidney if i could.think its best just to keep my mouth shut

salmonman12 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

You don’t use trains? I don’t fly ,I despise flying ,I am scared shit of flying ,but if the woman that brought my into this world  cared for me through everything and taught me everything I know was ill I’d fly the plane myself ,sorry but it is bullshit . I know this will probably get deleted aswell because your a regular but your very clever about the way you go about things,  I see right through it

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

as in i not had to use a train in very long time shocked at the cost.tell you what just fuck off did i ask for your shit no .you not got fuck all good to say then keep it to your self.see through me do you think i am some sort of cunt that dont care about my mum .i am not in the mood to get in to slagging match so lay off

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

salmonman12 wrote:

You don’t use trains? I don’t fly ,I despise flying ,I am scared shit of flying ,but if the woman that brought my into this world  cared for me through everything and taught me everything I know was ill I’d fly the plane myself ,sorry but it is bullshit . I know this will probably get deleted aswell because your a regular but your very clever about the way you go about things,  I see right through it

It’s not a begging post because he knows full well there wont be any help financially from any of us or the bandit himself. He’s posted this at a time where the forum is quiet and there has been one giveaway on the forum in months to my best knowledge. You are correct benq is a regular poster and that is why i know he isn’t daft and he knows he won’t get any financial help from the forum. He will however get advice from  the forum and the right to have a rant so in my eyes that’s fair enough.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

i pay my own way in life all i was trying to get across was the way i am feeling to never take life with a pinch of salt as it can change so quick .and you could say its come at the wrong time for me with moving house but then again there is no good or wrong time for this.if i wanted money i would ask to borrow not to just be given,with me its what you see is what you get

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Sorry to hear that mate hope you get sorted, you had a decent bike in a previous post I recall hopefully could get that sold pretty quick to sort it tomorrow ?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

yes mate me and the wife where talking about that going to look into a logbook loan on it but going to get rid of the 65inch tv first as much more easy to replace at a later day think i can easy get £200 for it only 6mth old and kids got there on tv’s and we got a small tv in kitchen.it will get sorted

centipede WANTED $36
    Outlaw
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Sorry to hear Benq, hopefully she can make a speedy recovery ?

ayma4quit WANTED $47
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

yes mate me and the wife where talking about that going to look into a logbook loan on it but going to get rid of the 65inch tv first as much more easy to replace at a later day think i can easy get £200 for it only 6mth old and kids got there on tv’s and we got a small tv in kitchen.it will get sorted

Mate, I can only wish you all the best and seriously hope your mum is on the mend soon….. But I’ve got to just point out that at times you don’t do yourself any favours. Unless it was a typo, getting rid of the 65″ telly wasn’t the greatest thing to type when you’re saying you’re struggling to pay for fuel.

My local cinema only has a fuckin 50″ screen.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

ayma4quit wrote:

benq99 wrote:

Mate, I can only wish you all the best and seriously hope your mum is on the mend soon….. But I’ve got to just point out that at times you don’t do yourself any favours. Unless it was a typo, getting rid of the 65″ telly wasn’t the greatest thing to type when you’re saying you’re struggling to pay for fuel.

65″ that is about the width of my room ?

X2 26″ monitors is enough for me ?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

ayma4quit wrote:

benq99 wrote:

why you think that 65 inch is what it is got it from AO  £549  struggling yes but we all struggle at some point life but i will get sorted and i dont need help

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 109 total)