make the most of what you have…

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

no mate my mum had a funeral plan that side is all sorted and i work full time as a baker dont get pay till 2 weeks ,we just moved house last mth and with paying for the rent plus the deposit which is held by a company not the landlady and the company that moved us we understood money would be tight .but the new house is great where so happy then i get this.it is the getting there and the house clearing that is the problem thanks for your advice

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Kelvie wrote:

I was about to say that, if you get tax crexits, working tax credits, income support anything like that you can apply for funeral expensive.

no we dont claim anything

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Landlord sounds well dodgy

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

yes he is mate i just had look on line and i think this is only way i will get it back dont help me when i really need that money now fucking sick of it i should not have this worry i have enough on my plate 2 days to find the money when he has it nasty person  .

Kelvie WANTED $45
    Outlaw

BIAM won’t let me post again ?! Think I say the C word to many times. You can apply for a crisis grant through your council. That’s for anyone that need emergency cash, even if you work.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

dont think i would get it in time even if i was to get it mate

Kelvie WANTED $45
    Outlaw

Crisis Grants are for anyone even if you want, it’s a one of payment for help, and I think traveling under your circumstances would be eligible.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

have you any idea how i go about this who to contact etc it would only be till i get payed and do they charge interest am lost where to start

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Kelvie wrote:

BIAM won’t let me post again ?! Think I say the C word to many times. You can apply for a crisis grant through your council. That’s for anyone that need emergency cash, even if you work.

I’ve seen a certain person say the see you next Tuesday word a lot more than you, so that shouldn’t be the reason hahaha.

How you coping benq? Hope you’re alright

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I had alot of problems getting my deposit back from my 1st ever flat. A Mr Signe after a visit to his house I had my money that night ?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

I had alot of problems getting my deposit back from my 1st ever flat. A Mr Signe after a visit to his house I had my money that night ?

? sucked him off ?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Kelvie wrote:

I’ve seen a certain person say the see you next Tuesday word a lot more than you, so that shouldn’t be the reason hahaha.

How you coping benq? Hope you’re alright

not to well WB landlord not given my deposit back and told me he is busy and wil get t back when new people move in and put phone down on me i really need that money now looks like will be taking him to court.fucking begging for my deposit back what a nasty person he is

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Want me to have a word with him? I can be very persuasive when I want to be hahah

Itsneverme WANTED $10
    Blocked

Why don’t you create a just giving page as you are a regular on this forum and there’s lots of members on here surely they can spare £5-10 to help you out and that should add up if they all do it.

I’ll be travelling to Scotland on Wednesday I’ll meet you and give you some money. You are in Scotland right now are u not were abouts and I’ll see if. I can get someone to drop money off to you

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

dont think i will ever see it,just dont understand how people are like that,would be a lot of my mind if he just gave me it back.time running out for me not looking good.some on here said about a crises loan but all i can see is if your on benefits and i work

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 109 total)