make the most of what you have…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

got phone call last night my mum is in hospital in edinburgh with gastric ulcers that have perforated and internal bleeding but cant operate as her blood pressure is to low.from being so happy with moving house to feeling like shit in a hart beat so make the most of things around you as it can change so quick.tell you one thing the feeling of not being there is not a nice feeling .please dont think this is begging as its not and dont give me crap its just me being me .i will sort it out i have to i could drive but fuel cost would be a lot so thought get the train and i could not get how much the cost of train from kings lynn to edinburgh is £140.20 one way and £225.20 return how the fuck trains are so much money. ok rant over just make the best of family and dont take it with a pinch of salt as when its gone its gone you only have one mum.not begging so no shit please i will get there if i have to walk

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Sorry to hear that mate. Seriously though I’d get the tom thumb out. I’d get to Peterborough services from king’s lynn. It’s right next to the A1. Get yourself a little sign with Edinburgh written on it and stick your thumb out.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Benq 🙁 really sorry to hear this, and I have you and your mum in my thoughts.

Not sure if this is any good, but I’ve just had a good look online for you, and you can get a flight to Edinburgh for £104. Cheaper than the train, but still expensive. Also, came across this:

https://www.rome2rio.com/map/King-s-Lynn/Edinburgh

Sorry I wasnt able to help out anymore 🙁

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Click on the bus/train link when you load the page.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

yes mate if i cant sort something out i will be doing that tommorow ,thing that is pissing me off is we moved 3 weeks ago on tuesday and the old land lord still has my £650 deposit on old house we both did the house check on the day we moved out but telling me some bullshit it takes a mth to get deposit back i could do with that now skint till pay day as the move cost me first mth rent plus deposit £50 an hour for the move so thats where my wages went.just called work and given me a week off so will get it sorted one way even if i sell something as that can be replaced

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

yes mate if i cant sort something out i will be doing that tommorow ,thing that is pissing me off is we moved 3 weeks ago on tuesday and the old land lord still has my £650 deposit on old house we both did the house check on the day we moved out but telling me some bullshit it takes a mth to get deposit back i could do with that now skint till pay day as the move cost me first mth rent plus deposit £50 an hour for the move so thats where my wages went.just called work and given me a week off so will get it sorted one way even if i sell something as that can be replaced

Winningbird wrote:

Click on the bus/train link when you load the page.

thanks winningbird  am owed my deposit from old landlord will keep trying to call him as i really need that now

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Talk to your old landlord, hopefully he will get a shift on giving you the money in these circumstances. Best of luck, and let us know how it goes

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

yes i have left him a msg but  he was a crap landlord so think he will hold out as long as he can left us without heating for over 4 weeks,on plus side the new house is great kids love it

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

He sounds like a bit of a dick. Was it a private rent or did you go through an estate agent?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Keep your chin up benq mate. I hope that yours and your mothers situation improves.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

it was private he never wanted to do repairs the last straw was when the rad in the lounge leaked had to go to the pub to find him took the rad off and capped it said would put new one in after week end still no rad 2mth later so thought balls to this found new place gave i mth notice and he came back with you need to give 2 mth notice told him go fuck your self find some other mug to pay you £550 a mth we are going in a mth

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Sounds like the one and only landlord I’ve ever had. We ended up leaving after 3 weeks of moving in. Best of luck getting your deposit. Keep us updated.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

yes old landlord was a bad one.wife is stopping me walking to the pub he drinks in as said i will end up losing it and end up in trouble my head is all over the place just want to get to see my mum before its to late i know its not looking good and i am ready as i can be for a phone call .just want to be there

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

If I had £50, I would lend it you but I recently had to quit my job 🙁 really hope you sort it benq. X

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

just noticed the bandit video is up think i am going to watch that take my mind off things for a bit allways cheers me up

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 109 total)