make the most of what you have…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Morning benq, any news from the landlord yet?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

morning winningbird landlord said will be in my account by end of this week ,we will see

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Fingers crossed for you 🙂 any news from your mum? Is she coping ok?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

its not looking good just sorting out a flight to scotland funny thing is if you go by car or train you dont need passport but when you fly you do thought that was very strange

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Strange because you’re not even leaving the UK. Could you not look into the option I sent on the link? Bus and train, longer journey but no passport needed and also a cheaper option. Bit of a shit it’s the kids holidays so flights will be in the higher price range too.

Monito WANTED $26
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

its not looking good just sorting out a flight to scotland funny thing is if you go by car or train you dont need passport but when you fly you do thought that was very strange

I think Aerlingus and Ryanair don’t require passport but only ID for national flights.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

just to let you all know my mum passed away on the 26th july still trying to get head around it .told my kids to day when i got  home so much needs to be done and sorted out now just dont know where to start

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

just to let you all know my mum passed away on the 26th july still trying to get head around it .told my kids to day when i got  home so much needs to be done and sorted out now just dont know where to start

Sorry to hear that mate. Thoughts are with you and your family.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

thanks mate mum had a funeral plan still need to get back down to clear house and hand keys in ,things i want to keep that will go in boot of car.so much going on in my head cant think straight

xprettyinpinkx WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Sorry to hear that ? thinking of you and your family at this sad time ❤️

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Benq, I’m lost for words. I really hope you’re okay. We are all thinking about you

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Benq, I’m lost for words. I really hope you’re okay. We are all thinking about you

thank you winning bird,just trying to sort out things like getting me wife and kids back for funeral and clearing mums house which is going to be hart breaking but will keep the things that matter most to me ,did not want my kids to see house cleared but no other way as such a long way away

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Is there no chance your wife’s parents can watch the kids for a few days whilst you go up to Scotland to sort the house? It’s no place for children to be, even when they’re old enough to understand.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Is there no chance your wife’s parents can watch the kids for a few days whilst you go up to Scotland to sort the house? It’s no place for children to be, even when they’re old enough to understand.

kids need to be at funeral .will try to do my best but with them when house is cleared.still trying to sort out getting down there not payed for 2 weeks.so one trip in car with wife and kids is cheapest option as its not like 10 mins up the road

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

need to do in one trip as i dont get payed for 2 weeks and still trying to find the money for that  trip down in car .the funeral we want kids to be there so only way.still thinking about clearing house which i dont want kids to see.just not good but it is what it is

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 109 total)