Fat Santa Xmas Knockout

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 243 total)
  • Author
    76saint WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Missed entering this one, maybe next year. Good luck to all involved. ☺

tyti1000 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Lets do this, small chance, but hope I get into the teams, to have a nice Christmass 😉

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

in it to win it fingers crossed i get picked

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

cheechnchong wrote:

I entered not long after it opened, said I was registered no problem, just checked to see my draw number only to find it says I am not registered?

I just wrote a long post about why you should avoid online gaming altogether including poker but after writing for ten minutes the post didn’t work and had been logged out.

trust me its all a scam and only people in the club win, you wont I promise you and you are more likely to end up on the streets than buying a house.

trust your gut about all you have seen when playing these evil scamming games stop getting carried away with thinking you will win of the scum running these things they only want your money in their bank accounts so they live the good life and many players go without food, they don’t care one bit about you as a human being not one bit trust me.

i’m now unsubscribed and won’t be a mug anymore with online gaming.

online gaming should be banned like many things in this world that destroy lives, but when there are people making easy big money out of it there are many corrupt people who will keep allowing this shit to go on.

bye all and don’t forget to trust your gut and get out while you can before its too late.

bye all and good luck with the choice you make, STOP DREAMING AND STOP BEING MUGS!

I’ve got to say this sort of shit proper baffles me – you’ve entered my FREE giveaway, then along with a few others it seems to have not entered you correctly, which is obviously some mechanical fuck up but as far as you are concerned that is immediately my fault and you’ve unsubbed because of it. Fuck me, take your mother fucking head for a wobble eh, FREE giveaway, it cost you fuck all, nothing, nada – it is a shot at £2,000 worth of feature buys…. FOR NOTHING. Guess what? It will cost me thousands of pounds. There is simply NO pleasing some people, i could shit you a diamond and it seems you are the type of person that would complain that it smelled. Goodbye anyway, i have to question how much of a fan you were in the first place if something as small as not being in a free to enter giveaway turned you away from the channel.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA……. What is wrong with these mongs, Brilliant giveaway and fair play to you!!!

Have a good christmas everyone and please take a moment to think how lucky you are…. just think you could be as thick as Cheechnchong 🙂

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Didn’t make any of the teams ?☹️

Good luck all, and to the winners hope you use the money to enjoy yourselves over the festive period ???

CharlieUtd WANTED $1
    Outlaw

🙁 Didn’t make the cut for the knockouts on this one. Maybe next comp. Good luck all, really do hope the final goes for a huge payout for the winners. 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Good luck to everyone that’s picked! Can The Bandit United make it 2 tournament wins in a row? No matter what team wins, fingers crossed a couple of the Bonus Buys are decent 🙂

Deanoking151 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I literally have the worst luck, didn’t get into the World Cup white rabbit knockout and didn’t get into the fat Santa knockout 🙁 some of the same names in both.. lucky guys!

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Deanoking151 wrote:

I literally have the worst luck, didn’t get into the World Cup white rabbit knockout and didn’t get into the fat Santa knockout ? some of the same names in both.. lucky guys!

Can you name the “some of the same names in both”, be interesting to see who the lucky ones are

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Deanoking151 wrote:

I literally have the worst luck, didn’t get into the World Cup white rabbit knockout and didn’t get into the fat Santa knockout ? some of the same names in both.. lucky guys!

Don’t worry bud, plenty of us in the same boat as you! Me for one. 😉

There were a lot of entrants this time around, so the odds were stacked against us! Congrats @eejit101, nice familiar face to have playing in the comp!

Good luck all – awesome Christmas present in there for one of the lucky teams!

Jayjay230 WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Good luck all in comp not in the comp this time allways a next time win big all ? and merry Christmas ? ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Deanoking151 wrote:

There’s no duplicate names between the two different world cup style giveaways if anyone is interested 🙂

Good Luck again everyone! 😀

earthwormbill WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Cos my name wasnt drawn does this mean this was a practice draw and the real draw(with my name in) will be drawn tomorrow?

Spursflavell WANTED $0
    Outlaw

I’m sure I was in the competition but can’t see my name? ohwell good luck all

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Spursflavell wrote:

I’m sure I was in the competition but can’t see my name? ohwell good luck all

You were number 3311.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 243 total)