Fat Santa Xmas Knockout

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 243 total)
  • Author
    Lk9191 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Just done 1200 spins on Bonanza no bonus and ran out of money surely a new record

Miket1975 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Great promotion! Love the Fat Santa

Festmc WANTED $5
    Outlaw

What dates the draw? Feeling lucky on this one

cheechnchong WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I entered not long after it opened, said I was registered no problem, just checked to see my draw number only to find it says I am not registered?

I just wrote a long post about why you should avoid online gaming altogether including poker but after writing for ten minutes the post didn’t work and had been logged out.

trust me its all a scam and only people in the club win, you wont I promise you and you are more likely to end up on the streets than buying a house.

trust your gut about all you have seen when playing these evil scamming games stop getting carried away with thinking you will win of the scum running these things they only want your money in their bank accounts so they live the good life and many players go without food, they don’t care one bit about you as a human being not one bit trust me.

i’m now unsubscribed and won’t be a mug anymore with online gaming.

online gaming should be banned like many things in this world that destroy lives, but when there are people making easy big money out of it there are many corrupt people who will keep allowing this shit to go on.

bye all and don’t forget to trust your gut and get out while you can before its too late.

bye all and good luck with the choice you make, STOP DREAMING AND STOP BEING MUGS!

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

cheechnchong wrote:

I entered not long after it opened, said I was registered no problem, just checked to see my draw number only to find it says I am not registered?

I just wrote a long post about why you should avoid online gaming altogether including poker but after writing for ten minutes the post didn’t work and had been logged out.

trust me its all a scam and only people in the club win, you wont I promise you and you are more likely to end up on the streets than buying a house.

trust your gut about all you have seen when playing these evil scamming games stop getting carried away with thinking you will win of the scum running these things they only want your money in their bank accounts so they live the good life and many players go without food, they don’t care one bit about you as a human being not one bit trust me.

online gaming should be banned like many things in this world that destroy lives, but when there are people making easy big money out of it there are many corrupt people who will keep allowing this shit to go on.

bye all and don’t forget to trust your gut and get out while you can before its too late.

bye all and good luck with the choice you make, STOP DREAMING AND STOP BEING MUGS!

I’ve entered you must have done something wrong . Fingers crossed.  AND NEVER STOP DREAMING !

aps31 WANTED $15
    Spectator

cheechnchong wrote:

This is why sleeping with your sister was outlawed many years ago, if they have kids they grow up to be like this person.

get your tin foil hat off and start enjoying life.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

I definitely entered so thought I’d check, nope says I didn’t enter.  I remember it said I was entry 246ish.

Not sure why but what can you do?

Bit gutted now tbh

StuartK91 WANTED $27
    Outlaw

I entered too i was like 67th or something but it says i didn’t enter? Weird! Oh well i couldnt give one iota its no big deal. Good luck everyone.

mambo85 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

yeeep it is all scaam bandit will take all the money from this promo and buy a monkey to gambel insted of him.

Rob Luck WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Hey up bandit, I know it’s too late now but when your doing your free to enter draw’s why not throw a couple of charities in the mix with a chance to win, I don’t think anyone would mind.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Don’t know why people are acting like it’s the end of the world lol, the chances of being on a team are slim never mind being on the winning team!

Just forget about it and enjoy life

golabek88 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hey bud, when u START this event? any team u already choice? Any videos coming?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

cheechnchong wrote:

I’ve got to say this sort of shit proper baffles me – you’ve entered my FREE giveaway, then along with a few others it seems to have not entered you correctly, which is obviously some mechanical fuck up but as far as you are concerned that is immediately my fault and you’ve unsubbed because of it. Fuck me, take your mother fucking head for a wobble eh, FREE giveaway, it cost you fuck all, nothing, nada – it is a shot at £2,000 worth of feature buys…. FOR NOTHING. Guess what? It will cost me thousands of pounds. There is simply NO pleasing some people, i could shit you a diamond and it seems you are the type of person that would complain that it smelled. Goodbye anyway, i have to question how much of a fan you were in the first place if something as small as not being in a free to enter giveaway turned you away from the channel.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Rob Luck wrote:

Hey up bandit, I know it’s too late now but when your doing your free to enter draw’s why not throw a couple of charities in the mix with a chance to win, I don’t think anyone would mind.

I send thousands to charity all year mate, they don’t need to be in the free giveaways tbh

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

mambo85 wrote:

yeeep it is all scaam bandit will take all the money from this promo and buy a monkey to gambel insted of him.

I’l take all the money from this promo….. this free to enter promo, i can’t wait to see how much i made from everyone not paying anything to enter.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 243 total)