Fat Santa Xmas Knockout

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 243 total)
  • Author
    Akky91 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Unfortunately I didn`t make it in either but hey, good luck for everyone who is involved. It will be still exciting to watch.

Bandit for future reference, if you like it : https://onlinerandomtools.com/generate-random-numbers

Pulls the randoms out straight away and you can add how many you want to add. Still random, no duplicates, done in 2 secs 🙂

GG all

Gambulaah WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I love watching these feature buys even though I have never been involved in any. Seems like Fat Santa is extremely high volatility feature buys based on those 16

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Gambulaah wrote:

I love watching these feature buys even though I have never been involved in any. Seems like Fat Santa is extremely high volatility feature buys based on those 16

They were pretty poor to kick off with weren’t they, only 2 wins out of 16 – you need to get to the 3×3 really and then the 4×4 can go bonkers, full screen is only something i can dream of right now haha Imagine one of the £400 buys goes full fat mode 😀

Gambulaah WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I feel tempted to just do 5 feature buys at minimum stake as well after watching it, despite the loss, it kind of looked like fun and at the smallest stake it won’t really be a bother for it to not do anything.

I’ll update this thread once I’ve done them and give the results

mungo WANTED $7
    Outlaw

dont think im in..but good luck if you are…what a guy…great stuff…it was fun to watch even if i was not a part..look forward to next rounds..

Gambulaah WANTED $10
    Outlaw

1. 2 Pies to start, ended on 3 pies and a whooping 2.40 return, big bux deluxe

2. 2 Pies to start, had 6 spins to get 3 pies for stage 2, no pies, ending up with 10.24 return

3. 1 Pie to start, got to 3×3 on last spin, manage to get a profitable one, just barely with 24.99

4. 1 Pie to start, got to the start of 2×2 with 1 pie cleared and 6 spins left, got pies instantly and managed to get to 3×3 with 6 spins to go counting the 2 extra. Ended up 1 pie away with 2 spins left to get to 4×4. This one, however, has guaranteed me a profit with 1 to go: 82.94

5. 2 Pie start, got quickly to 2×2 with 6 spins to get to 3×3 and nothing after that, return was a measly 2.80

Had a bit of fun with it, but it was actually more fun watching it,except for the 4th run which was a bit of excitement, than playing it myself, so yeah looking forward to the upcoming rounds and would love for this to become a monthly thing as you hinted at

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I did the same as you just did…. 5 buys…

I didn’t keep as good record as you lol but i too had one that went 3×3, that formed the main part of the return, which was £40.75 in total, i had a £0.00, a £0.20 and a £2.40 lol!

Gambulaah WANTED $10
    Outlaw

It’s kinda funny so far that when I got more than 1 pie I never got anything from it basically while both the times I had 1 pie I had profit, obviously abnormal result as the odds are a lot higher to get a good run with more pies, but yeah, I’ll take a small profit. It quenched my thirst for trying this out. I could watch it being played like that for hours though, strangely enough that’s more exciting and entertaining to me

Craigmo WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Bandit I think you should have a Xmas loyalty bonus buy for video dave on white rabbit . He deserves a treat ?

krispy WANTED $4
    Outlaw

another great tournament i hope the twist is good to keep us interested as you said

Good luck to all players

bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

I entered as well but dont see my name in the list

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I did the same as you just did…. 5 buys…

I didn’t keep as good record as you lol but i too had one that went 3×3, that formed the main part of the return, which was £40.75 in total, i had a £0.00, a £0.20 and a £2.40 lol!

You want a 4 pie start,then it starts you with 8 spins…only had it once myself.

FIZZLER WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Omg, not only did i get picked, but my team won and were through.  Go Wild West Albion!!!

surcusion12 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Thanks Bandit you really don’t know much I have wanted to be part of one of these especially this time, hopeing I don’t have to use the food bank this week lol.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

surcusion12 wrote:

Thanks Bandit you really don’t know much I have wanted to be part of one of these especially this time, hopeing I don’t have to use the food bank this week lol.

If you really have to use foodbanks,i would give up gambling.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 243 total)