Fat Santa Xmas Knockout

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 243 total)
  • Author
    Jokkarn WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Can’t belive I’m one of the winners. Was watching the videos when I went to bed and i was very shocked to see that I was on a team. The end was insane!! Love your vids Steve!

Merry Christmas to you and your family! ❤

Toolman39 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

love it .you get really excited and your giving your money away .my 1st massages on any forum keep up the good work .

ps i hope you  win lots of money

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Quazzi wrote:

KseQ wrote:

I wondering how many people have duplicated mail address for the giveaway ?

was 3k and after giveaway go up to 5,4 ?

I noticed a couple of duplicate entries like ‘Ozzy1’, ‘Ozzy2’.

Entries from ‘FruitySlots’ and ‘LinzSpinz’ are just mega LOL

A couple of people called ‘Backinamo’ or ‘Backinamo.com’

People abusing other peoples generosity really grinds my gears but heyho was a great tournament and quality videos as a result!!

Hi mate in regards to your post i’ve just gone into the back end looked at the user full profile information and can’t see any discrepancies in there accounts as they seem individual 🙂 same with the backinamo people.

Michael1305 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

What was the twist am without YouTube for a while.

tyti1000 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Back2back competition, nice one. Congrat to all who have won. Thanks to Push Gaming as well, I really like their games.

Alee06 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Thanks for the great videos over the years hope you and family have a great Christmas and the move runs smoothly see you backinamo hopfully with some big wins

Alee06 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Well done to everyone who won the fat santa knockout shame we didn’t see santa knock out his fat santa screen for epic win

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

KseQ wrote:

People abusing other peoples generosity really grinds my gears but heyho was a great tournament and quality videos as a result!!

Hi mate in regards to your post i’ve just gone into the back end looked at the user full profile information and can’t see any discrepancies in there accounts as they seem individual ? same with the backinamo people.

Yea no probs @seedy, wasnt suggesting anything untowards 🙂

ElleFlo WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I’ve loved this tournament. I haven’t been involved in it but I just love watching the bonuses. Some scandalous ones tho!

Miket1975 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Pie!! PIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Thanks everyone, it seems pretty much general consensus that people enjoyed the knockout tournament, that pleases me and i genuinely really enjoyed it – it is weird but it matters more when the results are for someone else haha! I have created a couple of threads in the “Prize Winners” section of the forum for each winning team so if you were a member of a winning team, please have a look 😀

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Really nice off push gaming . Hopefully other providers will not want to be out done it’s all good publicity

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Steve, it was super enjoyable to watch! Even though I wasn’t part of it, it was still exciting to see the teams battle off each other. Good to see both the winning bonus buys were decent, especially the second one!

Can’t wait for the next one of these bad boys.

manonthemoon69 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Just watched the videos. First class as usual. Loved every second. Great entertainment and excitement. Keep it up. Merry Christmas to you and your family and best of luck in 2019

KseQ WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

KseQ wrote:

Hi mate in regards to your post i’ve just gone into the back end looked at the user full profile information and can’t see any discrepancies in there accounts as they seem individual ? same with the backinamo people.

in this times change ip address it’s easy but like he said it’s suspicious especially Ozzy1, Ozzy2 😀

but nvm mate it’s free giveaway people always will be try to be tricky 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 243 total)