Community Poker Tourney?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

It’s a 10 minute late reg, I would prefer if it was longer than that I would have gone for 1 hour late reg if possible but when setting up the game it didn’t give me the option. I’ve just realised that I set it to no breaks as well which might be a bit harsh if someone is busting for a piss, I know I’ll be getting the beers in so I might end up regretting that! >.<

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Well well well, this is getting spicy!

Let’s make sure we blow the bloody doors off and win this thing! 😀

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Ok am in now just need to remember about it sunday lol

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

I’m up for this, will sort it later this week when get laptop sorted ????

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Well well well, this is getting spicy!

Let’s make sure we blow the bloody doors off and win this thing! ?

The Banditos will take this down, mark my words!

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Ok ill bring my poker self out for this one.

However the structure….. umm… can we make it 7 mins and 10k starting chips? Otherwise within about 20mins we will all be shoving.

unless you want it like then then ok!

Anyone takes me out with 72offsuit – $100 bounty on my head. Seriously.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

eejit101 wrote:

Ok ill bring my poker self out for this one.

However the structure….. umm… can we make it 7 mins and 10k starting chips? Otherwise within about 20mins we will all be shoving.

unless you want it like then then ok!

Anyone takes me out with 72offsuit – $100 bounty on my head. Seriously.

Hahaaaaa you KNOW i am there with 7,2 off suit dont ya 😀

alan121 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hi can you approve me for poker tourney won’t be able to do first week but would like to do the next one thanks

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I agree with the structure change proposals if it’s possible, @Green2711. Especially as it’s not a hugeeee MTT, don’t want it over too quickly.

10k starting stack, 7/8 minute blinds, 5 minute break every hour (55 minutes past the hour) and an hour late reg?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I agree with you guys, bit of an oversight on my part but definitely want it to run for more than an hour.

Apoligies to the 2 players that have already paid the buy in, stars will refund it when I cancel this tournament and you’ll have to sign up again.

Bio, if you have any free time today can you set it up please? I’ve made you admin of the group. I can do it tonight when I get back from work but if you could do it before then I can give the heads up on TGC forums. Only thing is there is no 7 minute blinds on the home game options, it will have to be 10 minutes and  you cannot change how long late reg lasts for or when the breaks occur as far as I’m aware unless I have missed something when setting up the original tournament. Also if you can change the name to something like Backinamo/TGC first home game or something along those lines. If you can’t then I’ll do it later tonight ?.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

I agree with you guys, bit of an oversight on my part but definitely want it to run for more than an hour.

Apoligies to the 2 players that have already paid the buy in, stars will refund it when I cancel this tournament and you’ll have to sign up again.

Bio, if you have any free time today can you set it up please? I’ve made you admin of the group. I can do it tonight when I get back from work but if you could do it before then I can give the heads up on TGC forums. Only thing is there is no 7 minute blinds on the home game options, it will have to be 10 minutes and  you cannot change how long late reg lasts for or when the breaks occur as far as I’m aware unless I have missed something when setting up the original tournament. Also if you can change the name to something like Backinamo/TGC first home game or something along those lines. If you can’t then I’ll do it later tonight .

Leave it with me 🙂

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Mucho gracias bud 🙂

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Right so I’ve created a new tournament, please feel free to register now. I’ll put a guide on later tonight or tomorrow as I’m off out now.

Doesn’t seem like you can adjust late reg, so that’s stuck at ten minutes. Blind levels are still 5 minutes just to the flat blind structure Pokerstars have (after two hours of play, you still have around 4 BBs even with starting stack – on 10 minutes this’d be four hours! Okay for a future tourney, but this is only a smallish launch night tourney). There are now breaks at 55 minutes past the hour.

$11, NL Hold’em. Six handed. Open to all Backinamo and The Gambling Community members!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Cheers again bud, much appreciated. Still stuck in work but I imagine the starting stack is now 10k?

I’ll be registering when I get back later tonight ?.

Hopefully the 2 players who was registered have seen this post and will see they need to reregister.

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

How much is the buy in

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 331 total)