Community Poker Tourney?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Biohazard wrote:

Yeah come on guys, get joining!!!

When is it mate?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Yeah come on guys, get joining!!!

When is it mate?

13th Jan (this Sunday) at 9PM. 🙂

Green has set it up!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Just a thought, but I was watching Rolla’s stream last night and some of his viewers were asking about when he was setting up a home game Rolla replied saying that he hopes to do it soon but sadly Pokerstars have locked his account for the time being (so sadly he won’t be able to play in ours even if he wanted too).

Which got my thinking perhaps I could ask on his forums if they fancy doing a joint community home game just to get the numbers up. Ideally I’d prefer if it was just us but I personally would like to have more players so we can make an evening of it, it also adds a bit more competition to take the crown for #TeamBandit.

For the people who have already signed up let me know what you think, we can just play with what we have but I think the more the merrier until we have done a few and garnished more interest in it. Like I said earlier I’m going to try record the first one and hopefully that will get the ball moving for future home games and if Bandit wouldn’t mind mentioning it briefly in his videos when he is directing people to backinmo for the prize draws it would probably help us out a lot too, no worries if not though.

So, thoughts? 🙂

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Just a thought, but I was watching Rolla’s stream last night and some of his viewers were asking about when he was setting up a home game Rolla replied saying that he hopes to do it soon but sadly Pokerstars have locked his account for the time being (so sadly he won’t be able to play in ours even if he wanted too).

Which got my thinking perhaps I could ask on his forums if they fancy doing a joint community home game just to get the numbers up. Ideally I’d prefer if it was just us but I personally would like to have more players so we can make an evening of it, it also adds a bit more competition to take the crown for #TeamBandit.

For the people who have already signed up let me know what you think, we can just play with what we have but I think the more the merrier until we have done a few and garnished more interest in it. Like I said earlier I’m going to try record the first one and hopefully that will get the ball moving for future home games and if Bandit wouldn’t mind mentioning it briefly in his videos when he is directing people to backinmo for the prize draws it would probably help us out a lot too, no worries if not though.

So, thoughts?

Really great idea that, I like it! Be good to have a #TeamBandit and a #TeamRolla, get a little competition going between both of our communities! Spread the word.

Also love the idea of recording it. Can we somehow get a spectator-view recording, just so your own hole cards aren’t on show the entire time? Just an idea.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I’ll make a post on Paul’s forum tonight when I’m back from work unless anyone has any objections but it’s benificial to us all at the end of the day.

I’ll look into it, Bio. I’ve no experience with recording software so I’m going to have to do a bit of research into it on my day off and I’ll check if there is some sort of spectator/replay mode on Stars. I remember watching the final table with all cards face up when Rolla was playing SCOOP a few years back but it was for the final table of a major tournament so not sure if it’s available to smaller games or if it’s only available to final tables, I’ll do some digging. If not I can just record the lot and try to keep an eye on all big pots on all tables and edit it together afterwards. I would actually stream it with a 5 minute delay but my laptop isn’t the best and it might cause it to melt haha.

I’ll keep you guys posted.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I will try and get everything sorted with my account so i can join this, maybe i will put up a bounty for whoever takes me out too, should be fun. Paul’s forum is a nice friendly place on the whole too so i would imagine we should get some people in, the more the merrier eh!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I’ll make sure that I can make this, getting juicy for it now!

RollWithItRuss WANTED $21
    Outlaw

I got lifetime banned from fulltilt, so when poker stars merged then I got banned there also which was annoying.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

What did you get lifetime banned for? That sounds harsh as fuck!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Thanks for the reply, El Bandito! 🙂

I was going to ask if your sure about the bounty as everyone will be trying to take you out but let’s be honest even without it everyone will be calling every pot your in even if they’re holding 7/2o haha

I’ve just put the post up on Paul’s forum so the ball is most definitely in motion now. Totally getting psyched up now but I can just see me getting AA first hand and getting jammed on and losing the flip haha hope I haven’t put a jynx on myself saying that! 😛

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Be good to get a little record of who is who in the home game.

For example, my Pokerstars username is Biogeneric, but obviously my forum username is Biohazard.

notrege WANTED $39
    Outlaw

I’m too lazy to read all the pages: interested in this can someone summerise what I need to do to be involved ?? Thanks

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

No problem, notrege. I did try to edit my original post to put the info there but sadly it won’t let me. A quick lazy copy & paste it is then!

Info:

Platform: Pokerstars

Date & Time: Sunday 13th Jan/21:00 (WET)

Club ID: 2172745

Invitation code: tilted247

Structure:

Table size: 6 max

Buy in: $11 (around £8)

Speed – Regular

Blind levels – 5 minutes

Starting stack – 5000

Pay out – top 10%

For people as technologically impaired like myself to do this:

– Download the Pokerstars client (https://www.pokerstars.uk/) and create an account/log in.

-Once in the client in the bottom right you should see “more” tab click it and select home games.

-Once in the home games tab you should see “join club” click it and enter the following

That’s it, your in! You’ll find the tournament listed in schedule under the name “First Bandit Tourney”

notrege WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Perfect ! I’ll sort it out when I’m on the pc tomorrow !

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

No problem, notrege. I did try to edit my original post to put the info there but sadly it won’t let me. A quick lazy copy & paste it is then!

Info:

Platform: Pokerstars

Date & Time: Sunday 13th Jan/21:00 (WET)

Structure:

Table size: 6 max

Buy in: $11 (around £8)

Speed – Regular

Blind levels – 5 minutes

Starting stack – 5000

Pay out – top 10%

For people as technologically impaired like myself to do this:

– Download the Pokerstars client (https://www.pokerstars.uk/) and create an account/log in.

-Once in the client in the bottom right you should see “more” tab click it and select home games.

-Once in the home games tab you should see “join club” click it and enter the following

That’s it, your in! You’ll find the tournament listed in schedule under the name “First Bandit Tourney”

Any late registration mate or have you got to be in by 21.00.? Gonna do my best to get in to play somehow. No laptop as said before but I’m hoping to sort it by Sunday

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 331 total)