Community Poker Tourney?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    NOMAD RED 7 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

I’M IN……….so long as the stakes are not 6 figures, actually make that 5 to be on the safe side…..just spoke to gf so its 4 because you seem a bit dodgy…. checked bank account so im on 3 figures now… bills are due so…. at most £50….. yeah im in…lol.

Unless we play for Vietnamese Dong, then im back to 6.

But….im in. Great idea bud.. 🙂

StuartK91 WANTED $27
    Outlaw

I’ve been wondering if anyone was going to to do this, defo interested.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Nice one, thanks Green! Looks like a pretty solid setup, 5 minutes is turbo (not sure why it’s listed as regular) but normally works well. Failing that, 10 minutes is always a solid middle ground.

Need to double check I’m free that evening (I should be), so will sort that as soon as I can and join bud. ?

No worries, bud! We can see how the turbo plays out but with the starting stacks it should take a while before it becomes push or fold. Anyone who’s interested join up to the club even if you can’t pay the buy in right away or can’t make this one you’ll still be in the club for futures games if it goes well!

For people as technologically impaired like myself to do this:

– Download the Pokerstars client (https://www.pokerstars.uk/) and create an account/log in.

-Once in the client in the bottom right you should see “more” tab click it and select home games.

-Once in the home games tab you should see “join club” click it and enter the following

Club ID: 2172745

Invitation code: tilted247

That’s it, your in! You’ll find the tournament listed in schedule under the name “First Bandit Tourney”. Good luck guys, I’ll see you on the felt and I’ll be bringing my donkey luck! 😉

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Will be joining this when I get home from work, definately should be a KO tourny though!

buckybalz WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Bandit

When it comes to poker I bet I’m a bigger lucksac than you – prop bet on that ? lol

Larrylamb72 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

I’m in, obviously everyone will be in the hand every time the Bandit calls to try and take him out, will he get a warning from Pokerstars when the chat if full of his expletives after he’s been done by a river rat or a fisherman Frankie lol

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Larrylamb72 wrote:

I’m in, obviously everyone will be in the hand every time the Bandit calls to try and take him out, will he get a warning from Pokerstars when the chat if full of his expletives after he’s been done by a river rat or a fisherman Frankie lol

Knowing The Bandits luck he will probably get it in 6 ways and hit a royal flush. ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Knowing The Bandits luck he will probably get it in 6 ways and hit a royal flush ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Nice one, thanks Green! Looks like a pretty solid setup, 5 minutes is turbo (not sure why it’s listed as regular) but normally works well. Failing that, 10 minutes is always a solid middle ground.

Need to double check I’m free that evening (I should be), so will sort that as soon as I can and join bud. ?

No worries, bud! We can see how the turbo plays out but with the starting stacks it should take a while before it becomes push or fold. Anyone who’s interested join up to the club even if you can’t pay the buy in right away or can’t make this one you’ll still be in the club for futures games if it goes well!

For people as technologically impaired like myself to do this:

– Download the Pokerstars client (https://www.pokerstars.uk/) and create an account/log in.

-Once in the client in the bottom right you should see “more” tab click it and select home games.

-Once in the home games tab you should see “join club” click it and enter the following

Club ID: 2172745

Invitation code: tilted247

That’s it, your in! You’ll find the tournament listed in schedule under the name “First Bandit Tourney”. Good luck guys, I’ll see you on the felt and I’ll be bringing my donkey luck! ?

Bit baffled I only seem to get the home tab top left nothing on bottom right. Tried to put tournament name under the search option which doesn’t find anything. I will have another bash. I am rubbish with technology lol

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

client won’t download for me at the mo.. just an error message

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

EnglishGuy wrote:

client won’t download for me at the mo.. just an error message

Home games not available on mobile app so unfortunately that puts pay to that. Don’t have a lap top so can’t enter.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Just checked on my mobile and couldn’t see it either, that’s a shame, sorry buddy. It doesn’t surprise me as the mobile app isn’t the best I never seem to be able to find bounty builder tournaments when playing on it.

English guy, are you downloading on a laptop/Pc? If so try download it from http://www.pokerstars.com not sure if it will make a difference or not but worth a shot or there could just be problems with the site atm.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Just clicked the .com link and it automatically redirected me to the .uk site, not really sure what to suggest, what’s the error message saying?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I’m locked out on pokerstars lol they wouldn’t accept my ID or something like that i can’t even remember, i was in playing a couple of Paul’s poker games and then i couldn’t any more, i even then joined as the mrs and they blocked that one too lol

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

I’m locked out on pokerstars lol they wouldn’t accept my ID or something like that i can’t even remember, i was in playing a couple of Paul’s poker games and then i couldn’t any more, i even then joined as the mrs and they blocked that one too lol

You might be able to remain now mate under your new address/different ip number

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 331 total)