Community Poker Tourney?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Ah yeah maybe i will try and join again, pretty sure i am about 6 bank cards further on since then too lmao

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I joined in Mrs name also but not having a pc means just can’t register bit gutted to be honest looked forward to it. Ah well never mind

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Just checked on my mobile and couldn’t see it either, that’s a shame, sorry buddy. It doesn’t surprise me as the mobile app isn’t the best I never seem to be able to find bounty builder tournaments when playing on it.

English guy, are you downloading on a laptop/Pc? If so try download it from http://www.pokerstars.com not sure if it will make a difference or not but worth a shot or there could just be problems with the site atm.

Thanks anyway mate

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

That’s strange, only time that happened to me is when they gave me so many days to verify my age and I didn’t send it through in time so they locked my account. You could try email them and ask why you was blocked and see if they will unblock you.

I’m stuck in work atm on a 15 hour shift but I’ll check when I get home if any other poker sites offer home games…I’ve only ever played on Stars and Party Poker and can’t remember seeing it on Party. We will sort something out though as I’m sure everyone is itching to play with you Bandit. That sounded wrong but you know what I mean!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I’ll try get some footage of it if it happens, Haz. I know it’s not the same as playing but you’ll at least get to see some of the action :).

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

application sent. hopefully will be able to make it can’t see when the tourney is yet though

brizman WANTED $46
    Outlaw

Count me out if it’s not on mobile..that’s a shame. I was hoping to take some of my reel king losses back from el bandito!

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

brizman wrote:

Count me out if it’s not on mobile..that’s a shame. I was hoping to take some of my reel king losses back from el bandito!

You can register via a PC and then when it starts, play via mobile.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I’ve accepted you into the club, Malky&Neilp1982.

Are you sure about that, Quazzi? I googled it before and a lot of people was saying to do this but at the same time quite a few was saying it doesn’t work. Just don’t want these guys to drop money on it and not be able to play is all :).

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Pokerstars iPhone app : iTunes

Pokerstars Android app : Play Store

I’ll be up for this if I have some funds spare at the time. You’ll need to test the ability to join and play the club etc

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I’ve requested to join as Biohazard, bud. 🙂

buckybalz WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Applied Sirs :p

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Accepted 🙂

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Just bumping to the top page so we keep gathering interest. 🙂 There’s 7 of us signed up into the club so far hoping to at least get 12 players for Sunday.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Yeah come on guys, get joining!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 331 total)