Community Poker Tourney?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Yep sorry – 10k starting stack for your money!

Buy in is $11, as stated above. Roughly £8.64.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Cheers again bud, much appreciated. Still stuck in work but I imagine the starting stack is now 10k?

I’ll be registering when I get back later tonight ?.

Hopefully the 2 players who was registered have seen this post and will see they need to reregister.

Yeah no prob will leave the other tournament and join new 1 next time am on pc ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Sorry Malky, you can blame me!

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Thanks for the reply bio will defo join just having trouble getting veryfied because my licence is at my old address so hopefully be sorted and join tomorrow ?  p.s be ready for a first timer to win be sheer luck oj i dont play but anythkng for a laugh lol

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

you are forgiven when you give me your chips 😛

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

you are forgiven when you give me your chips ?

Ayyyyy fighting talk, I like it! Don’t worry, I’ll be dishing them out left, right and centre x

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

If you end up taking my chips then you best go on and win the bloody thing, we want the bragging rights after all! 😛

Rolla responded on his forums and said his account has been banned (think it’s due to higher activity than normal – don’t quote me on that) but he sent off his ID and documents a few days ago and if it’s sorted in time then he will be interested in playing, hope he does! Just remember if you get him on your table he is overly aggressive and loves to bluff so consider calling that fudger down. 😀

Really getting excited as it draws ever closer, lets go #teambandit!

NOMAD RED 7 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Can we get this streamed on a slight delay, or at least recorded. Could be epic…lol.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Yeah, can anyone do this? Rolla perhaps? May be worth asking, Green or Bandit?

Could be a great laugh this!

Get registering guys!! Two days to go.

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Unfortunately can’t play this now 🙁 Picked up an extra evening shift in work! Must be mad aye but gotta pay the bills!

Goodluck to all those involved and if it’s any consolation I would have won the bloody thing anyways 😀

notrege WANTED $39
    Outlaw

When’s the cut off for registering ??

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

21:10 WET on the Sunday. Only ten mins late reg unfortunately!

MossyEFC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I closed my Stars account down about a year ago. So just emailed them asking if I can re open it .If I can I will play and donate some money to the prize pot.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Evening I’ve registered on PokerStarsUK if you can see it. Cheers

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Accepted matey 🙂

Just hit 22 members in the club and 7 sign ups, keep them coming guys and let’s take it down!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 331 total)