Community Poker Tourney?

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

We on for this sunday?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I hope were on for Sunday as well. I’m in if it’s on.

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Just remembered about this.. i guess tonight didn’t happen??

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Damo wrote:

It did happen!

Backinamo/TGC Home game#3

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Yeah you missed it Damo ‘twas last night but fear not as there will be another one in 2 weeks time it should be a heads up tournament!

Sadly I was first out, didn’t have any luck at all. Got AA and QQ early and got no value out of them, tried to bluff haz with 7/2 got snap called, had Steve in a tough spot until he hit a 2 outer on me and had to fold, had another spot against Steve with a strong hand and he flopped a flush and eventually got knocked out with AJ hitting my ace on the river and losing against 2 pair, really felt like one of those nights where nothing went my way haha ah well if it wasn’t for bad luck I’d have no luck at all. ?

Sadly TGC won this one so I’m hoping next time around we have more backinamoers playing to level the playing field, we don’t want them pulling it back to 2-2! ?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Apparently stars are letting me play again once I have spoken to them on the phone so should be in for next one

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Apparently stars are letting me play again once I have spoken to them on the phone so should be in for next one

I’ll pre warn you then mate watch out for that green2271 aka mister something or other. Very sneaky. ??

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I’ll be honest with you mate, you totally ruined my moment haha. When you snap called that 7/2 bluff I was literally sniggering to myself before hand and waiting on the fold so I could show it to the table, pull my pants down and helicopter you all… 😀 Remind me to never bluff you again!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

@Biohazard – Hey bud, i’m setting up the HU tournament for 24th Feb, just wondering is sticking to the same blind structure wise? 10k starting and 5 minute blinds? Would it be too fast or too slow at those stacks/blinds? I’ve never really played many heads up tournaments and looking for the perfect set up for it to last around 3-4 hours. Let me know please matey!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

@Biohazard – Hey bud, i’m setting up the HU tournament for 24th Feb, just wondering is sticking to the same blind structure wise? 10k starting and 5 minute blinds? Would it be too fast or too slow at those stacks/blinds? I’ve never really played many heads up tournaments and looking for the perfect set up for it to last around 3-4 hours. Let me know please matey!

Often difficult to estimate time on a heads up tournament as it only takes the one dual big hand for a KO! But if you want it to last 3 to 4 hours I’d probably suggest extending the level times a bit, 5 minutes will make it last a bit too short most likely!

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Damo wrote:

It did happen!

Backinamo/TGC Home game#3

<iframe class=”wp-embedded-content” style=”position: absolute; clip: rect(1px, 1px, 1px, 1px);” title=”“Backinamo/TGC Home game#3” — The Bandit’s Slot Channel Website” src=”https://www.backinamo.com/forum/topic/backinamo-tgc-home-game3/embed/#?secret=iKgUcnvQIk&#8221; width=”600″ height=”338″ frameborder=”0″ marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ scrolling=”no” sandbox=”allow-scripts” data-secret=”iKgUcnvQIk”></iframe>

Ahh shit.. gutted.. i will set a reminder for the next one 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Anyone know if were on for Sunday. Is it a heads up or tournament or are we having one at all ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Anyone know if were on for Sunday. Is it a heads up or tournament or are we having one at all ?

There is 1 set up for sunday haz. Heads up knockout tourney. Think a’l sit this 1 out i find heads up to be a snoozefest will prob pop on and see how folk are doing though and good luck

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

There is 1 set up for sunday haz. Heads up knockout tourney. Think a’l sit this 1 out i find heads up to be a snoozefest will prob pop on and see how folk are doing though and good luck

Not my cup of tea either mate. Ah well may still have a bash. Thanks for letting me know.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Not my cup of tea either mate. Ah well may still have a bash. Thanks for letting me know.

Yeah its either really slow or just all in every other hand. so you could be sitting about not even playing for ages just waiting on someone going out. I guess some like that style though so i will be back next time for your chips 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 331 total)