Community Poker Tourney?

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

I think when we thought we had lost, we were very gracious in defeat lol Super well played Amberleigh…. aka Hacko, that was right up your sleeve haha

Larrylamb72 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

That twist at the end was worth the entry fee alone!!!!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

AmberleighHouse is our champ, who turns out to be a loyal Backinamo member under the alias Hacko. Apologies for any miscommunication on that one (I was misfed information as I joined late hahaha).

Amber takes down $208. Goonchamp in 2nd place, taking $112!

2-0 to the Backinamo crew! It stayed home ?

spreading rumours to build suspense lol have seen the name hacko on here though well played mate

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Yeah Hacko is a fully fledged backinamo’er 😀 Top Lad

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Well, it’s over lads and lasses! It was Goon vs Amber HU and Amber edged it. Big congratulations to Amber and BIAM, was a really quality night…lots of banter flying and a great atmosphere. Here’s who made the final table:

Next one will be held on PartyPoker so people who can’t play on Stars can partake. Thanks to everyone who played tonight and everyone who helped make it was on Richie’s stream. Overall a great success!

Edited this for yah mate as amber turned out to be Hacko kept that quiet didn’t he lol 🙂 *Seedy*

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Final Standings:

Nice one chaps and thanks @Bandit for putting up a 3rd place prize for me! 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Green2711 wrote:

Well, it’s over lads and lasses! It was Goon vs Amber HU and Amber edged it. Big congratulations to Amber and TGC, was a really quality night…lots of banter flying and a great atmosphere. Here’s who made the final table:

Next one will be held on PartyPoker so people who can’t play on Stars can partake. Thanks to everyone who played tonight and everyone who helped make it was on Richie’s stream. Overall a great success!

Amber turned out to be Backinamo matey 😀

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Damo wrote:

Final Standings:

Nice one chaps and thanks @Bandit for putting up a 3rd place prize for me! ?

I will email you shortly at your registered email here mate, get that wonga sorted, you payed well laddy 😀

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

So looking at it now then we had 1st/2nd and 3rd congrats and well played all who took part great community spirit between both camps as well 🙂

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Damo wrote:

Final Standings:

Nice one chaps and thanks @Bandit for putting up a 3rd place prize for me! ?

I will email you shortly at your registered email here mate, get that wonga sorted, you payed well laddy ?

Cheers Bud, Not bad for a novice in his second ever tourney ay! :p

RichieFC WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Plot twist, Amber really is TGC. Has a Backinamo account but is just claiming it’s there main in the hope of a booster from Bandit.

I FEEL VIOLATED!!!!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Well done to the winners. Didn’t realise amberleigh house was one of our own. Thanks for setting it up. Great entertainment again. ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

RichieFC wrote:

Plot twist, Amber really is TGC. Has a Backinamo account but is just claiming it’s there main in the hope of a booster from Bandit.

I FEEL VIOLATED!!!!

Haha nice try laddy 😀

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

???????? I clocked on that people didn’t know early on who I was and I was enjoying it, hope you all enjoyed it as well and well played goon lad

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Hacko1 wrote:

???????? I clocked on that people didn’t know early on who I was and I was enjoying it, hope you all enjoyed it as well and well played goon lad

Haha you sneaky fker 😀

I clocked early your “me too” to who was backinamo but then i wasn’t sure later on lol I think we congratulated you well when we thought you had taken it down for TGC, fair play to us lol for some reason, it feels so much better to be handed victory from the jaws of defeat lol

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 331 total)