Community Poker Tourney?

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

???????? I clocked on that people didn’t know early on who I was and I was enjoying it, hope you all enjoyed it as well and well played goon lad

Them trips on 6’s will haunt me lol. Well played mate. Thoroughly deserved ?

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Well played guys that makes it 2-0 to backinamo

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Such a funny plot twist to end the night! ?

Sorry I couldn’t play tonight guys, I had full intention of playing, but the situation changed. I’ll be there for the next one!

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Hacko1 wrote:

???????? I clocked on that people didn’t know early on who I was and I was enjoying it, hope you all enjoyed it as well and well played goon lad

Haha you sneaky fker ?

I clocked early your “me too” to who was backinamo but then i wasn’t sure later on lol I think we congratulated you well when we thought you had taken it down for TGC, fair play to us lol for some reason, it feels so much better to be handed victory from the jaws of defeat lol

I love things like that me it’s a similar feeling to when one of your teams is 2 down at halftime and by full time your picking your slip up from behind the telly?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Haha and here I was feeling defeated! 😛 At least it kept the suspense going till the end :D. Get in there Hacko you absolute legend I remember you was almost out at one point and you managed to turn it around! Well I best go sleep these beers off haha cracking night guys!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Hey guys

I’m trying to set up the next home game and as most of you who have been playing know I want to try host it on Party Poker this time as there are a few members on both Backinamo and TGC who can’t access stars. I’ve had a little look on Party Poker and I can’t seem to find the option to set up a poker club or home games. JustBasics said it’s possible to do so I’m just looking for a bit of help of where to go to do this?

If anyone knows then get back to me, I’ll keep looking in the mean time. I want to give people fair warning this time around so we have the biggest turn out to date and as it will be a KO tournament if possible, the more players the better as bounty tournaments often result in aggressive play. Any help welcomed, cheers!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

So as no one has replied I’m guessing no one knows? I contacted Party Poker who are one of the biggest Poker clients on the net asking about home games and got this response

I really want to know how they cannot know what a home game is! Seems you have to jump through hoops with any type of online support these days to get an answer! Emailed them back explaining what a home game is, half expecting them to ask me how to play poker next.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I’m not sure that they even have a home game facility. I’ve done some searching and can’t find any info on it. Not played with them for years though so I’m not a reputable source!

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Yeah maybe they dont have the home games at PartyPoker mate. Think i may have shit the bed on this one. Sorry bud.

Il do a bit of searching tonight and try to get another client for us to play that isnt Pokerstars.

You may just have to keep playing at stars without poor old me if i cant find owt. ?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

@Green271… Ask them if they would set up a (Home game) Private game for invites only, and see what they say.

Tell them you seen there stars play an invite only and your friends want to play with only their invited friends in a private tourney ? Invite only.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

@Stevie25: Aye, I’ve emailed them back basically saying what a home game is and that it’s been available on stars for years 😛 still waiting on a reply.

If Party don’t do it then there is always 888 (hate them) or Unibet  that may be able to create custom games on there, sadly though there’s no table chat on Unibet.

devon life WANTED $13
    Outlaw

i am intersted in this first i have heard of it is is there a min buy in amount and what is the prize

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

@Stevie25: Aye, I’ve emailed them back basically saying what a home game is and that it’s been available on stars for years ? still waiting on a reply.

If Party don’t do it then there is always 888 (hate them) or Unibet  that may be able to create custom games on there, sadly though there’s no table chat on Unibet.

Just rang party poker. They really don’t have a clue. Anyway they said you can only play tournaments available in the lobby. I explained about a home game which they said they didn’t do. You may get a different reply mate but it’s not looking hopeful to play at party poker. Btw can’t stand 888 either. I think I’m barred anyway.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Green2711 wrote:

@Stevie25: Aye, I’ve emailed them back basically saying what a home game is and that it’s been available on stars for years ? still waiting on a reply.

Just rang party poker. They really don’t have a clue. Anyway they said you can only play tournaments available in the lobby. I explained about a home game which they said they didn’t do. You may get a different reply mate but it’s not looking hopeful to play at party poker. Btw can’t stand 888 either. I think I’m barred anyway.

Cheers Haz, you’re a legend! Well it looks like I’ll check out Unibet and if that’s not an option then we will have to stick with Stars, sorry JB i’m trying mate :).

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

what about 365?

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 331 total)