Community Poker Tourney?

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Damo wrote:

How come you can’t play at poker stars bud?

Silly really……

Lifetime ban for emailing support threatening to kidnap Daniel Negreanu and then shoot up an EPT.

Meh ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Damo wrote:

How come you can’t play at poker stars bud?

Silly really……

Lifetime ban for emailing support threatening to kidnap Daniel Negreanu and then shoot up an EPT.

Meh ?

Should had followed through on the threat and done us all a favour. After all more rake is better right? The sell out vegan twat.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

He has the most punchable face in poker!

Fairzz WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Well what the fuck…. I registered and thought. Right im going to have one cheeky £10 feature on Extra chilli as I fucking love the game…

I took the 8 spins being a wimp and not wanting to donk the £10 and well… Bugger me

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Well done mate.<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”> </span>

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>youve got plenty spare for rebuys in the tourny now lol</span>

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Fairzz wrote:

Hi guys quick update. Pokerstars emailed me. Muggins here had never done the UK verification stuff so that’s was the issue… I’m not dodgy hahaha

I decided fuck it and deposited 20 I’ll be there tonight (this is probably irresponsible but sod it its my last bit of fun before ramen Jeremy Kyle and job centres)

thanks to those who offered to help I really do appreciate it and sorry for the extra leg work to get answers.

I will see you guys on the tables tonight!

nice 1 mate seen you got a hit on chilli aswel will need that for your rebuys when i go off haha

Fairzz WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Fairzz wrote:

Hi guys quick update. Pokerstars emailed me. Muggins here had never done the UK verification stuff so that’s was the issue… I’m not dodgy hahaha

I decided fuck it and deposited 20 I’ll be there tonight (this is probably irresponsible but sod it its my last bit of fun before ramen Jeremy Kyle and job centres)

thanks to those who offered to help I really do appreciate it and sorry for the extra leg work to get answers.

I will see you guys on the tables tonight!

nice 1 mate seen you got a hit on chilli aswel will need that for your rebuys when i go off haha

haha I will keep it behind ready dont worry. I cant believe Chilli Give me a 600X win on 20p stake why dont you XD if only the bugger did it on higher stake for me lol. Oh well cant moan 😀

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Happy days just goes to show that the gamble just ain’t worth it on Extra Chilli most of the time, if it’s going to pay it will do.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Is it a case of just depositing and then clicking on the thing i clicked last time? Will it show up for the tournament tonight without me doing much lol? Good me aren’t i

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Is it a case of just depositing and then clicking on the thing i clicked last time? Will it show up for the tournament tonight without me doing much lol? Good me aren’t i

Yeah mate your already in the club from last time so just go back into it and click the schedule then sign up there 🙂

Fairzz WANTED $30
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Not this clown again… Dont let the dealer near him he pays them off for Royal flushes

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Fairzz wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

Not this clown again… Dont let the dealer near him he pays them off for Royal flushes

Haha I’m expecting it to happen again or at the very least him hitting quads 😛

On my way home now so I’ll accept anyone who may have signed up to the club when I’m back.

Fairzz WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Just out of curosity do we have a discord or would people be interested in a discord server to get the voice chat flowing as well during these home games?

If we have one super if not I can set one up fairly quickly.. just thought I would check to see if there was an offical one first.

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Fairzz wrote:

Just out of curosity do we have a discord or would people be interested in a discord server to get the voice chat flowing as well during these home games?

If we have one super if not I can set one up fairly quickly.. just thought I would check to see if there was an offical one first.

Good idea… wish i had picked up my headphone with a mic on.. can’t really have you hooligans blaring out of my laptop while im at work! i will still be able to type back tho

Fairzz WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Okay so I went ahead and made one quickly

Feel free to pop on just use this link

https://discord.gg/dGbQUw3

I dont know how well this will work or if many will pop along but it fun to try new things!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 331 total)