Community Poker Tourney?

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Fairzz wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

sorry i tryed

I just messaged support apparently there is no restriction on the account. So I have no idea

It would appear it’s not meant to be again thank you for trying though bud

the guy on live chat forwarded the issue to another department and said they will email me so will just wait n see what they say might still be able to get you in

Fairzz WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Fairzz wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

sorry i tryed

I just messaged support apparently there is no restriction on the account. So I have no idea

It would appear it’s not meant to be again thank you for trying though bud

the guy on live chat forwarded the issue to another department and said they will email me so will just wait n see what they say might still be able to get you in

Okay man thanks I appreciate that.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Tonight is the night ladies and gents if you want to play go and get yourselves signed up, I’ll be registering when I get home from work.

Can I suggest if you really want to give Fairzz the funds to play and can’t do a Stars transfer then get his email and sort out a bank transfer so he can add them himself. If not it’s a shame you can’t play mate :(.

Just for my own peace of mind can someone check I’ve set the tourney for tonight for some reason on my way into work I had a nagging feeling that I put it down for the 29th haha

See you feckers at 21:00 and let’s bring it home for Backinamo once again!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

just been through the emails and got this reply. Thing with the bank transfer is i had funds in my stars account that wasn’t really to fussed about thats why i would of sent from there

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

No worries man, felt a bit cheeky saying that just really wanted the lad to play, really nice of you to offer anyways! 🙂

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Just had a look and it is booked in at the right date and time! 🙂

Philinvicta WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

just been through the emails and got this reply. Thing with the bank transfer is i had funds in my stars account that wasn’t really to fussed about thats why i would of sent from there

If he has locked his account so he cannot deposit you will not be able to transfer and sometimes there are other reasons as well.  Be aware as well if you transfer funds to someone it can show you as connected.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Damo wrote:

Just had a look and it is booked in at the right date and time! ?

Cheers my dude for checking! 🙂 Was shitting bricks on the way to work convinced I’d done it wrong haha.

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Do we have any way to communicate / chuck banter while this is happening? lol

Fairzz WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Hi guys quick update. Pokerstars emailed me. Muggins here had never done the UK verification stuff so that’s was the issue… I’m not dodgy hahaha

I decided fuck it and deposited 20 I’ll be there tonight (this is probably irresponsible but sod it its my last bit of fun before ramen Jeremy Kyle and job centres)

thanks to those who offered to help I really do appreciate it and sorry for the extra leg work to get answers.

I will see you guys on the tables tonight!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Well you can chat with the 5 players on your table on Stars and if you want to chat with others then you just have to bring up the lobby and double click the players name to open their table up. Last home game I had my table going and also had the table The Bandit was on open for a bit of banter. Just so happened that when I opened his table he hit a royal flush so it wasn’t bad timing at all haha.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Fairzz wrote:

Hi guys quick update. Pokerstars emailed me. Muggins here had never done the UK verification stuff so that’s was the issue… I’m not dodgy hahaha

I decided fuck it and deposited 20 I’ll be there tonight (this is probably irresponsible but sod it its my last bit of fun before ramen Jeremy Kyle and job centres)

thanks to those who offered to help I really do appreciate it and sorry for the extra leg work to get answers.

I will see you guys on the tables tonight!

Get the fudge in there matey, nice to have the champ playing!  If I win it I’ll give you your buy in back so you can stock up on the cup ramen 😛

Can I suggest signing up to some agencies to get you in to work faster until you find something permanent. I was in a similar posistion to you a few years back and it tied me over till I found something else.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Good luck to all tonight.

Can we please have a home game at a different poker site next sunday so i can play ?

I don’t mind organising it all too if @Green2711 cant.

Thinking PartyPoker.

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

How come you can’t play at poker stars bud?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Good luck to all tonight.

Can we please have a home game at a different poker site next sunday so i can play ?

I don’t mind organising it all too if @Green2711 cant.

Thinking PartyPoker.

Feel free mate, but do it in 2 weeks time on the Sunday. A few people have said that if it was every week it would kill the buzz and be too expensive for a few others too. If you set it up I’ll advertise it on TGC for you.

Speaking if TGC community I’ve just posted there trying to stir the pot a bit to get a few more people involved so I uploaded this, make sure we win the bloody thing guys! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 331 total)