cancelation on free give away

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 336 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

saintlypj wrote:

Hi Seedy,

please make sure he checks on the Advertising standards association post i did before. It covers free prize draws and he could be in for hell of a stink from them if someone did complain. Fines might make the 6K fail into insignificance….

He is having a bit of a knee jerk reaction from the fallout from all of this but needs to keep a clear head on how he proceeds now…i dont want to see his philanthropy become his demise.

I have done and there is t&c’s in place for prize draws mate I did mean to reply to your post my bad ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

The way i see it, Alot of member before this ‘free draw’ came about were already members here so majority of us including myself couldn’t care less. There is now a new batch of members that only signed up to try and win a free prize. Am not really sure what you expected are we suppose to feel sympathy for you cause there was no draw? Perhaps you feel if enough complain he might give a random a prize or something. Even on the lead upto whenever the draw was meant to be there was posts saying ‘looking forward’ to the draw. Really is that even a thing people look forward too? Personally i don’t get it i usually switch to something else when the slots are done i assumed others were the same but maybe not. Perhaps I am just a superfan but am not bothered and have no issue with the money going to charity, he could go to greggs and spoff it on sausage rolls for all i care 😀

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Btcal wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Liberty wrote:

I finally got around to writing a long piece on this shit show but forgot to log in haha. Fuck the cheaters and the death threat cunts. Brexit sucks etc.

?? Brexit is hilarious. For me anyway, I can leave the country. Mr beans on toast is pretty fucked which is a shame really.

I’d like a wager with u that I earn more than u

No you don’t. That’s why you’re in tears over 3 grand. ???

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

The way i see it, Alot of member before this ‘free draw’ came about were already members here so majority of us including myself couldn’t care less. There is now a new batch of members that only signed up to try and win a free prize. Am not really sure what you expected are we suppose to feel sympathy for you cause there was no draw? Perhaps you feel if enough complain he might give a random a prize or something. Even on the lead upto whenever the draw was meant to be there was posts saying ‘looking forward’ to the draw. Really is that even a thing people look forward too? Personally i don’t get it i usually switch to something else when the slots are done i assumed others were the same but maybe not. Perhaps I am just a superfan but am not bothered and have no issue with the money going to charity, he could go to greggs and spoff it on sausage rolls for all i care ?

Aye, you’re fucking loaded though Malky. 20 coupons up a day. ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Btcal wrote:

My beef with the way it’s was announced is the tone and choice of words.

I didn’t expect a hand delivered written apology. Just say look sorry, people fucked it up, best I can do is give it out to charity now, I apologise to everyone who entered fairly.

Instead he gives it the whole headmaster berating children routine and goes on about how it only take 4 seconds to sign up to the site anyway so u all basically did fuck all for it anyway so u can all fuck off.

If we didn’t all sign up to his links and site and subscribe to YouTube then I doubt he would still exist as a streamer. It’s about respecting your fan base.

Ok I take your point but…

He hardly fucked it up it was the idiots signing up 30 plus times when everyone was told we would be monitoring it.

The way he speaks is the way he speaks what you see is what you get or in the viewers case what you hear is what you get he was pissed at the cheaters not at genuine people and was more annoyed about not being able to fulfill the competition due to the cheaters.

So the only people feeling that he berated them are the cheaters themselves and as you say you only entered once you are not in that section of people.

Hope this helps.

pillzandskillz WANTED $20
    Outlaw

I think the giveaway should just be given to me , I need to do a primark shop for some new pants in dire need right now or if someone could donate me some pants that would be great to.

Cheers

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I was looking forward to the draw , not so much cos thought I wud win , more for names u know from the forum might win .

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

pillzandskillz wrote:

I think the giveaway should just be given to me , I need to do a primark shop for some new pants in dire need right now or if someone could donate me some pants that would be great to.

Cheers

Can donate last nights… I was pretty drunk though.

pillzandskillz WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Funny thing is , its a joke based on actual events , the washer ate all my fucking boxers so im going commando. But yeah ill take them pal cheers 😀 hahaha

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

I was looking forward to the draw , not so much cos thought I wud win , more for names u know from the forum might win .

Exactly. As I’m on gamstop i can’t enter the other draws but i used to watch hoping to see a name of a regular drawn out. I’m definitely on the same wave length here mate.

Btcal WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Btcal wrote:

I didn’t expect a hand delivered written apology. Just say look sorry, people fucked it up, best I can do is give it out to charity now, I apologise to everyone who entered fairly.

Instead he gives it the whole headmaster berating children routine and goes on about how it only take 4 seconds to sign up to the site anyway so u all basically did fuck all for it anyway so u can all fuck off.

If we didn’t all sign up to his links and site and subscribe to YouTube then I doubt he would still exist as a streamer. It’s about respecting your fan base.

He hardly fucked it up it was the idiots signing up 30 plus times when everyone was told we would be monitoring it.

The way he speaks is the way he speaks what you see is what you get or in the viewers case what you hear is what you get he was pissed at the cheaters not at genuine people and was more annoyed about not being able to fulfill the competition due to the cheaters.

So the only people feeling that he berated them are the cheaters themselves and as you say you only entered once you are not in that section of people.

Hope this helps.

I did only enter once and I’d be happy for you to either verify it if you want.

Tbf I’m not even arsed now. Would have been nice for an apology for pulling it rather than the ‘im giving it for free, you lot have done fuck all for it bar sign up for my site, so you will no longer play a part’

In fact a great way to have done the draw would be drawing the names. Checking their accounts to see if they duplicated and if they were guilty , announcing they don’t get the prize and doing a redraw until someone legitimate won. Bit of added scandal and drama + excitement. Could have done it live on twitch

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

@Btcal I disagree.

Btcal WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Btcal wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Btcal wrote:

Hope this helps.

I did only enter once and I’d be happy for you to either verify it if you want.

Tbf I’m not even arsed now. Would have been nice for an apology for pulling it rather than the ‘im giving it for free, you lot have done fuck all for it bar sign up for my site, so you will no longer play a part’

In fact a great way to have done the draw would be drawing the names. Checking their accounts to see if they duplicated and if they were guilty , announcing they don’t get the prize and doing a redraw until someone legitimate won. Bit of added scandal and drama + excitement. Could have done it live on twitch

Rbreen getting potted cos he won first second and third place

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

@Btcal. Yeah scandal and drama we don’t need. It would have caused a total shit storm.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Surprised you’ve not died of dehydration with the amount of tears you’ve shed today.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 336 total)

The topic ‘cancelation on free give away’ is closed to new replies.