cancelation on free give away

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 336 total)
  • Author
    Btcal WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Btcal wrote:

We were talking about the football analogy in the quoted post you complete spastic. Trey stay on the same page whilst also being bandits personal cheerleader

You’re a grown man crying about not getting an apology, about FREE money. Yet, I’m the spastic? Dry your eyes.

As said I was resigned to it going to charity , the forum suggested so before the cancellation.

Bandit starts his video talking to his viewers like a headmaster cancelling the school disco. You’re just one of the many people who blindly stick up for him. If you caught him fisting you in your sleep you’d tell him how beautiful his fist is

Legendary Hamster WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I don’t often comment here but feel compelled to comment; I do watch the videos and occasionally dip in to read the forums.

I entered and yes, I am disappointed too. Not at the Bandit though, no. I’m disappointed with those people trying to cheat.

Cheats and thieves, I can’t stand them.

So I’d like to say thanks to the Bandit for the hours of free entertainment he’s given me and others here and only ask that you continue to provide a weekly hour and a bit of entertainment.

I’d also like to say Merry Christmas (belated) and a very Happy New Year too, may your future be bright and fortunate!

To those complaining and making irrational threats, just chill out guys – you’ve lost nothing and if you contributed to the ‘en-mass’ entries then it’s your own bloody fault so sod off.

LH

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Btcal wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Btcal wrote:

We were talking about the football analogy in the quoted post you complete spastic. Trey stay on the same page whilst also being bandits personal cheerleader

You’re a grown man crying about not getting an apology, about FREE money. Yet, I’m the spastic? Dry your eyes.

As said I was resigned to it going to charity , the forum suggested so before the cancellation.

Bandit starts his video talking to his viewers like a headmaster cancelling the school disco. You’re just one of the many people who blindly stick up for him. If you caught him fisting you in your sleep you’d tell him how beautiful his fist is

Hahaha. If I thought he was wrong, I’d happily tell the fucker. Ask any cunt here if I give a fuck about their opinions ? Surprised you even managed to type your last reply over the tears you must be in, maybe mummy and daddy can change your nappy too 🙁

Btcal WANTED $10
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Rbreen91 wrote:

Btcal wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Btcal wrote:

Hahaha. If I thought he was wrong, I’d happily tell the fucker. Ask any cunt here if I give a fuck about their opinions ? Surprised you even managed to type your last reply over the tears you must be in, maybe mummy and daddy can change your nappy too ?

Ah you’re the forum tough guy. U sound like a 15 year old kid. No wonder you follow your idols blindly. The thing you need to know ,kid, is the person who’s arse u kiss will never respect u and the people who see u kissing your idols arse won’t either.

Mysteron71 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Wow these threads went loco!  How old are some of these people with the playground insults?

Anyway who needs a book when you can read all this crazy shit here haha 😛  Please just try and keep it in one thread… it’s quite hard to keep up with all the new threads regarding the same discussion 😉

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Btcal wrote:

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Rbreen91 wrote:

Btcal wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Btcal wrote:

Hahaha. If I thought he was wrong, I’d happily tell the fucker. Ask any cunt here if I give a fuck about their opinions ? Surprised you even managed to type your last reply over the tears you must be in, maybe mummy and daddy can change your nappy too ?

Ah you’re the forum tough guy. U sound like a 15 year old kid. No wonder you follow your idols blindly. The thing you need to know ,kid, is the person who’s arse u kiss will never respect u and the people who see u kissing your idols arse won’t either.

I think you need to learn to read. I bet you wish I was a 15 year old kid so you could try and groom me you nonce. ??

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Mysteron71 wrote:

Wow these threads went loco!  How old are some of these people with the playground insults?

Anyway who needs a book when you can read all this crazy shit here haha ?  Please just try and keep it in one thread… it’s quite hard to keep up with all the new threads regarding the same discussion ?

Ha ha i know Rbreen got arguments going on in multiple threads.  Can’t keep up

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

Mysteron71 wrote:

Anyway who needs a book when you can read all this crazy shit here haha ?  Please just try and keep it in one thread… it’s quite hard to keep up with all the new threads regarding the same discussion ?

Ha ha i know Rbreen got arguments going on in multiple threads.  Can’t keep up

It’s deserved for once. ?

Btcal WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Childish, Baseless accusations. It’s proven that youre defending your hero without any rational thought.

You’re redundant now mate.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Btcal wrote:

Childish, Baseless accusations. It’s proven that youre defending your hero without any rational thought.

You’re redundant now mate.

Nah, I can’t be made redundant, I’m self employed. You’re a fucking retard though. I’m just here to laugh at cunts crying about not getting free money.

Btcal WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Carry on being a big lad on here tho rbreen. When you lose your virginity you’ll probably give all these gambling forums a rest

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Ok enough now people thanks ?‍♂️

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Btcal wrote:

Carry on being a big lad on here tho rbreen. When you lose your virginity you’ll probably give all these gambling forums a rest

Come to Glasgow and I’ll shag you ya wee fanny. ? think of me next time you go to the food bank.

Btcal WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I will do mate, what’s your favourite brand of beans?

Btcal WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Just let us know and I’ll drop some off for u. If u need anything else just give me a shout

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 336 total)

The topic ‘cancelation on free give away’ is closed to new replies.