Videoslots winning not appearing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JoeD333 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Anyone get this before, I got free spins on reactoonz2 and won 109 euro on them then it just wasn’t in the account. I’ve been back and forth loads with them the past week and I’m told I only won 02c

You can see the past wins on playngo games so I screenshot everything and still nothing. Their support team is less than useless too. Any advice?

XlordB WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Self exclude.. Videoslots right now are one of the worst sites going for withholding funds due to over the top source of wealth requests and allowing deposits while restricting accounts from withdrawing. Also they are known for taking a very long time sometimes indefinitley stringing their customers along.. do what i did Get shot of them pronto.

XlordB WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Also if you need confirmation of what im saying just check trustpilots recent reviews of them. They used to be a good site years ago but whatevers gone on they are terrible now.

JoeD333 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Yeah I have excluded from them as soon as the winnings came through (8 days after it happening) they’re useless so will head elsewhere. Thanks for the reply

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)