cancelation on free give away

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 336 total)
  • Author
    Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Btcal wrote:

Just let us know and I’ll drop some off for u. If u need anything else just give me a shout

You can pay my 15 grand tax bill if you want. But if you could afford that you’d not be crying about losing the chance to win a whole 3 grand. ???

kojak WANTED $64
    Blocked

jamie_evans wrote:

@BJM86

To return to my original point, if you don’t like it the solution is really simple…

That isn’t a sensible business stance for Bandit though.  With less viewers comes less revenue.  With less revenue comes less charitable donations.  I condemn any personal attacks against Steve for making this decision, and from what I read, some really vile people have popped their head out of their ass to be flatulent for a moment in the most horrible way.  At the same time, @kojak and many others should not be alienated or lambasted for protesting.  As long as they’re not being abusive then let them be heard.

I was disappointed with the cancellation but for different reasons to most.  Personally I don’t like to see division or favor among The Bandit’s following.  You can’t please everyone but you don’t need to subjugate people’s principals either.

Cheers Jamie,  but I’m not protesting, I’m just arguing the other side of the coin as it were.  If anyone cares to read the three or four posts I made in reply to other people’s threads they will see that I’m not arsed either way what Steve does with HIS money, I’m happy for the charities, but I still think it’s a low move just pulling the prize draw a week after its meant to have been drawn.  He sounded genuinely excited about giving the money away on the lil devil video.

I have been quite vocal but very very reserved and reasonable, I recognise that its maybe the only thing Bandit could have done in the circumstances. Sadly, Benjamin @BJM86 thought he could spin my arguments into branding me a bottom feeder, which left me quite eager to see what his insides looked like.

Btcal WANTED $10
    Outlaw

U don’t read do u? Far too defensive of your idol to read and rationalise when someone is critical of his actions.

Stop hinting at your wealth on a public forum full of strangers. Self employed with a 15 k tax bill, we get it. Embarrassing but if it makes u feel good then that’s fine. That’s the beauty of the internet mate, u can be anyone u want.

Probably a self employed labourer who owes 15 bag on your tax bill cos you’ve gambled last year’s tax savings away trying to top reel king next to your life size cut out of bandit.

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

I finally got around to writing a long piece on this shit show but forgot to log in haha. Fuck the cheaters and the death threat cunts. Brexit sucks etc.

Btcal WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Tiny hole punched where his arsehole should be so u can pump it when u get a scroll

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Btcal wrote:

U don’t read do u? Far too defensive of your idol to read and rationalise when someone is critical of his actions.

Stop hinting at your wealth on a public forum full of strangers. Self employed with a 15 k tax bill, we get it. Embarrassing but if it makes u feel good then that’s fine. That’s the beauty of the internet mate, u can be anyone u want.

Probably a self employed labourer who owes 15 bag on your tax bill cos you’ve gambled last year’s tax savings away trying to top reel king next to your life size cut out of bandit.

You can be anything you want on the internet… and you chose to cry over 3 grand like a wee girl ? Bet your old man wants to gouge his own eyes out every time he sees you.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Liberty wrote:

I finally got around to writing a long piece on this shit show but forgot to log in haha. Fuck the cheaters and the death threat cunts. Brexit sucks etc.

?? Brexit is hilarious. For me anyway, I can leave the country. Mr beans on toast is pretty fucked which is a shame really.

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

This whole thing is a flustercluck. I’d have liked to win 3 grand, fuck knows if I’d have been eligible for it tho as I gave my name as Aaron Banks when I joined as he’s a prize cunt too.

Still it cost me nothing to enter and I can move on, the cunts who have joined more than once are exactly that, cunts. Shame on you all. I’m on gamban so don’t enter the other draws but what exactly is in place to stop them being abused as well? Like I said I didn’t use my real name when I signed up to here and I used a very old email address as at the time I had no idea how my info might be used so if I had won one of the other draws would I have been disqualified for using a fake name? If not then the draws are all open to abuse.

Anyway, blah blah whiney shits and the people who are throwing around threats I mean what the actual fuck. Great it’s going to charity and obviously I’ll still watch the videos and talk nonsense on the forum occasionally but I won’t lie, it felt a bit flat hearing that because some retarded cunts had voted to leave a union of countries they didn’t understand I also had to.

pplpnt WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I don’t for a moment think there was any intention to deceive or boost membership numbers by deliberately offering a free draw, and anticipating that it would be cancelled as a result of a number of knobheads trying to cheat. Anyone that’s listened to his videos should be able to tell that he’s an honest, fair, reasonable person by character and he’s a person with morals.

Those disgruntled by the way things have unfolded should just ask for their account to be deleted. What have you lost, a 13000/1 shot for a few quid despite the money now destined to charity? Have a word, you’re almost as bad as the people that created multiple accounts, and very possibly responsible for some of the invalid entries yourself.

I’d rather see it go to charity, and ones that will truly be grateful for such a sum. It’s a mutually beneficial relationship between Bandit/subscribers, we get a bit of fun and to hear him scream profanities now and again, and he gets followers that support the channel.

See it for what it is, a shame some knobheads ruined the giveaway, possibly lessons to be learnt for future giveaways, but ultimately it’s really not worth ‘getting your knockers in a twist’ (my now favourite malopropism from a poster above). Peace.

Btcal WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Btcal wrote:

You can be anything you want on the internet… and you chose to cry over 3 grand like a wee girl ? Bet your old man wants to gouge his own eyes out every time he sees you.

Couldn’t give a shit about the 3 grand prize. I care about the way bandit delivered the news of the cancellation.

The fact youre ignoring that and constantly repeating the same incorrect information tells me that you’re a complete and utter bandit superfan who cannot be reasoned with. Well I hope he sees this and gives you some recognition my sad, lonely little friend. Maybe a little shout-out in a vid or something.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

He told everyone on twitter and a  video you know as them are what he makes I am not sure he could have told you in any other format as he does have any?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Btcal wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Btcal wrote:

Couldn’t give a shit about the 3 grand prize. I care about the way bandit delivered the news of the cancellation.

The fact youre ignoring that and constantly repeating the same incorrect information tells me that you’re a complete and utter bandit superfan who cannot be reasoned with. Well I hope he sees this and gives you some recognition my sad, lonely little friend. Maybe a little shout-out in a vid or something.

Absolute nonsense, you’re here to cry about 3 pissing grand that you’re highly unlikely to have won. Get a job you tit.

Btcal WANTED $10
    Outlaw

My beef with the way it’s was announced is the tone and choice of words.

I didn’t expect a hand delivered written apology. Just say look sorry, people fucked it up, best I can do is give it out to charity now, I apologise to everyone who entered fairly.

Instead he gives it the whole headmaster berating children routine and goes on about how it only take 4 seconds to sign up to the site anyway so u all basically did fuck all for it anyway so u can all fuck off.

If we didn’t all sign up to his links and site and subscribe to YouTube then I doubt he would still exist as a streamer. It’s about respecting your fan base.

saintlypj WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hi Seedy,

please make sure he checks on the Advertising standards association post i did before. It covers free prize draws and he could be in for hell of a stink from them if someone did complain. Fines might make the 6K fail into insignificance….

He is having a bit of a knee jerk reaction from the fallout from all of this but needs to keep a clear head on how he proceeds now…i dont want to see his philanthropy become his demise.

Btcal WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Liberty wrote:

?? Brexit is hilarious. For me anyway, I can leave the country. Mr beans on toast is pretty fucked which is a shame really.

I’d like a wager with u that I earn more than u

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 336 total)

The topic ‘cancelation on free give away’ is closed to new replies.