cancelation on free give away

Viewing 6 posts - 331 through 336 (of 336 total)
  • Author
    Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Who said she or indeed anyone is perfect you knobend?

What you did was stab someone in the heart because they disagreed with you. That is a dark trait you have there. Trying to win an argument with ad hominem just reveals you as a charlatan.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Andymitzy wrote:

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

What u don’t get tho is u think the sun shines through each other’s arse online and on here 24/7 but in reality most of u are cunts that like to come across as genuine. For example the same woman ur talking about spent her kids school coat money on gambling… she isn’t a real woman is she come onnnnnn. I would die before that happened

WB is lovely. She contributes, she used to gamble, she talks and helps others, she goes above and beyond what anyone else here does (I believe) and is always someone to congratulate, warn, explain, or even just listen.

She is a legend. Fuck off.

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Andymitzy wrote:

A true friend tells the truth not sugarcoat it every fucking time ?

Friend, you are a cunt.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

She’s genuinely helped me with kind words on twitter. Doesn’t know me from Adam but took time to to reach out cos she could see I was having a bad time, it meant a lot.

You are one of the more Vile cunts to disgrace this website with your presence.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Ok was just checking the site on the off chance ?‍♂️

WB is a very nice person and yes she messed up but that does not make her a bad person. She indeed helps out from threads to bring attention to important subjects and is always there to talk to people that may be doing similar things that she herself did. So saying the things you did andymitzy is a fairly sour and not well thought out thing.

To the guy say it’s all promotion ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ ste went 23k in just to do a special feature and while going that much in got tonnes of shit all because the video wasnt ready on the sunday while then still having to finish it on the monday. Next time you promote free rides in your taxi come back tell us I will personally book yesh for a week.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I do apologise as well WB for not seeing the way this thread had gone quicker. As also stated I’m spending this last weekend doing stuff with my kids before they go back school. That’s all thread closed..

Viewing 6 posts - 331 through 336 (of 336 total)

The topic ‘cancelation on free give away’ is closed to new replies.