cancelation on free give away

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 336 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $10
    Inactive

Hi

I Guess this will be my first and last post here, i signed up on this site for this competition after watcing Your videos for a long time

That somebody cheats sholuld not affect the Draw that only will punish the onest ones so this is the first time in my life i feel cheated for “likes” and attention

Im sure you make a lot of Money on this With al Your followers and members on Your site but now i hawe been cheated to make an account here and i want that closed again, the Money you make are wel earn since you make the best gambling videos out there by fare, and i will of corse continue watching them but i want my account here closed since i apparently sign up under false promisses, i dont see anything under Your T and C eather that you can du this so its realy disapointing (and since im not English please bare With me for my bad spelling)

Looking forward to a reply on mu mail that my account is closed, and wish you a lot of Luck With the gambling in the future

Regards

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Your account is now closed it is unfortunate you feel cheated about other people cheating a FREE prize draw however the money is still being given away to a few charities of which bandit has said he will post evidence of receipt on his twitter account as he has done previously.

Have a nice afternoon.

Utry13 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Unfortunate agreed but a positive outcome after all, at least charities will benefit from others greed so win win.

kojak WANTED $64
    Blocked

It’s not gonna be a popular opinion seedy, but it’ll be a common one I’m afraid.

FWIW I just watched the latest vid and for the first time I wasnt really arsed whether it was a win. That’s just me being honest.

Now that’s me as a low post-count member who comes and goes from the forum, fully aware that the odds of the prize draw meant I had no chance of winning anything. Still, the fact the prize was removed from the prize draw has left a bit of a sour taste. And bear in mind this is someone who quite happy to see the money go to charity… there will be plenty less understanding, there are some desperate folk on here.

Greeners28 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

People are pricks. You try and do something nice and they have to fuck it up. Makes you wonder why bother? Don’t justify yourself – it’s your money and I think you’re too generous anyway but fair play for donating to charities. They probably need it more than most on here anyway!

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

The only disappointment from today’s video was the length of it. Was gutted when I saw 40 mins on the time at the bottom. Great that he finished up, but deffo got the vibe he couldn’t be arsed today. Probably because of all the aggro he has had on the comp shit going on.

Epicdaz WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Just about to watch this weeks video. Paused it to say fair fucks to you bigman for still giving money away to charities you didnt have to do that. Nice one

psychobob67th WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hi I understand why you cancelled,  I am OK with the money going to charity.  I would suggest a local Epilesy charity.

Anonymous WANTED $8
    Inactive

What a poor decision and complete cop out. All done for like and subs. Absolutely petty and ridiculous. Hopefully after today less people watch and you win less. It may be salty but we put time and effort into watching you and subbing you aswell so you have just completely disregarded all you followers. In sub me please and good luck in the future I guess

TORBAYFRUITS WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Hi all.just wanted to say that the fault of the free to enter lil devil comp being cancelled lies with the ppl who thought cheating was a good idea.Mr Bandit,i for one am with you mate.you cant give away huge amounts of money if you not 100% sure that its been won fair and square.and b4 anyone says anything,£200,£300,£500 ARE large amounts as far as im concerned.the odds were stacked against me but just knowing there was a slight chance i cud win some cash that would REALLY help me out after xmas was enough for me.now,bcuz some ppl feel the need to cheat none of us is in with a chance coz its been cancelled!!!! Hope these ppl feel good about themselves.

I really hope Bandit closes ALL the fake cheating accounts and deletes any cheating accounts in future.

I only gamble in arcades and cant risk playing online but love watching bandits videos.keep up the great work mate.have a good new year and ill look forward to your vids to come.

Thanks mate

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

123weatherall wrote:

What a poor decision and complete cop out. All done for like and subs. Absolutely petty and ridiculous. Hopefully after today less people watch and you win less. It may be salty but we put time and effort into watching you and subbing you aswell so you have just completely disregarded all you followers. In sub me please and good luck in the future I guess

We are sorry you feel the effort you put into watching FREE entertainment and the time it took you to sign up. As requested your account has been closed.

Have a nice afternoon.

hatman35 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Dont worry about it Mr Bandit…you did what you thought was best…

Mysteron71 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

funny how the saddo’s react to being scuppered for trying to cheat a free giveaway haha 😀 Top job by Bandit recognizing the cheats and making it a charity giveaway instead.. bye bye to all who made loads of accounts, don’t forget to close the door on the way out 😛

Give the cash to the homeless :tup:

kask0411 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hi Bandit, I fully support your decision I entered as many others did once and honestly but the few spoil it for the many so I believe you done the right thing. End of the day your site your rules still the best slot videos out there cant wait till Sunday rolls around for another video and enjoyment. Happy new year to you and your family.

tjwookie WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Steve  ,I dont normally comment(i’m a lurker) but I have to say your spot on with your decision, My hat isoff toyou Sir, have a Happy/merry new year. Help the homeless(Crisis.org) allways need pennnies for blankets this time of year!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 336 total)

The topic ‘cancelation on free give away’ is closed to new replies.