cancelation on free give away

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 336 total)
  • Author
    PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Isaaxb wrote:

Genuine question, I’ve been lurking around here for some time and remember some of the embarrassingly not subtle at all begging messages people used to write on here when Bandit used to give money randomly. With that in mind and advertising a free giveaway of £6,000 on an international platform, was he really that naive to think people wouldn’t increase their odds by opening multiple accounts and that everyone would play nice and fairly? What he chooses to do with his affiliate money is up to him, so no complaints it’s going to charity, but honestly, no one saw this coming?

I didn’t. You see if you are honest then these sort of underhand tactics just don’t occur to you. I was staggered that anyone would have done this. Maybe that is naive but the people I usually mix with don’t cheat each other, and the regular forum members here may get a bit arsey sometimes and almost all have gambling issues, but they are a fundamentally honest bunch.

Btcal WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I would have been satisfied with an apology and the reason why it got cancelled.

I thought bandit was a bit too aggressive and bolshy in his announcement that people were looking forward to. It was a big event. And we all celebrated together watching the vid.

And the finger got pointed at the multiple entrants. It’s your prize draw, you set the entry level and how to enter.

There wasn’t even a warning to say multiple entries will be found and banned for all future draws. A box to tick before entering would suffice.

It’s like opening the doors to old Trafford on matchday for free then cancelling the game cos too many fans turned up. If they were to do that they’d put extra security in place.

Basically your lack of planning caused the multiple entries and you’ve blamed your audience. I have no doubt you won’t accept any blame for it.

Btcal WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Oh and it’s fine, it’s going to charity, I get that but it was offered to your audience first.

Poor planning takes the blame first and foremost. The people who looked to take advantage of the poor planning are secondary for the blame.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I refuse to read through the rest of this thread, because just checking my emails from BIAM got me frustrated. What I will say is that not one of you (apart from bandit) had the money so it doesn’t affect you at all. There’s so many people entering the free giveaways that you would have a very slim chance of winning anyway! Bandit tried to do something nice for his viewers, and as usual, theres certain people that can’t stick to the rules and fucks it for everyone. I’m happy it’s going to charity because I know the charity will benefit more from it than 99% of the people here.

As for people saying they’ve been conned into signing up to BIAM, it took 30 seconds of your time.. if that. Tell seedy to close your account and bugger off.. but don’t go trying to sign up again the next time theres a free giveaway. If you can’t support bandit on his website (you’re not paying a friggin penny) then don’t sign up to his free giveaways. Simple as that!

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

@Btcal. Matey I can’t believe anyone needs to be told that making hundreds of accounts isn’t acceptable. It’s blindingly obvious. And you can be damn sure you could have spelled that out and it would have still happened. I’m aware of nothing that could have been done to prevent it.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Btcal wrote:

I would have been satisfied with an apology and the reason why it got cancelled.

I thought bandit was a bit too aggressive and bolshy in his announcement that people were looking forward to. It was a big event. And we all celebrated together watching the vid.

And the finger got pointed at the multiple entrants. It’s your prize draw, you set the entry level and how to enter.

There wasn’t even a warning to say multiple entries will be found and banned for all future draws. A box to tick before entering would suffice.

It’s like opening the doors to old Trafford on matchday for free then cancelling the game cos too many fans turned up. If they were to do that they’d put extra security in place.

Basically your lack of planning caused the multiple entries and you’ve blamed your audience. I have no doubt you won’t accept any blame for it.

I do agree , maybe a sorry shud have been said , but the whole thing has probably stressed him out over Xmas . And it’s deffo not the same as free tickets to a football match and then calling off the game because too many turn up . It’s more like so many free tickets given out , to the football match , but then fraudsters duplicate the tickets and it causes chaos , then the football match gets called off.

Btcal WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Of course it isn’t acceptable.

If it was a humble apology then I wouldn’t care. Something like “listen I’m sorry to everyone that took part but theres been hundreds of multiple entries so the fairest thing I can do is give it to charity.” That would have been more than acceptable.

But it wasn’t , it was pure arrogance like his audience had slighted him in someway. Listen to it back, it’s indefensible. I turned the video off after hearing it. I had thought it was going that way after reading the thread on here before the announcement so was resigned to the draw not going ahead.

It’s the announcement of the cancellation that got my back up.

Btcal WANTED $10
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

Btcal wrote:

I do agree , maybe a sorry shud have been said , but the whole thing has probably stressed him out over Xmas . And it’s deffo not the same as free tickets to a football match and then calling off the game because too many turn up . It’s more like so many free tickets given out , to the football match , but then fraudsters duplicate the tickets and it causes chaos , then the football match gets called off.

Yeah but there would be an apology to the genuine ticket buyers

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

It was actually stated when he said in the lil devil video not to enter more than once btw ?‍♂️ listen I get that people are upset but not getting a sorry is annoying you the think how annoyed bandit was knowing that him trying to do something nice resulted in people just blatantly taking the piss. If you want an apology as a mod on here I apologise to you as part of the team that to many people cheated entering the draw and made it nearly impossible for potential genuine people to win it. it still doesn’t make some of the abuse and threats against bandits family right I’m not surprised he doesn’t feel like apologising about the draw not being able to go ahead atm.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Btcal wrote:

thunderball6 wrote:

Btcal wrote:

Yeah but there would be an apology to the genuine ticket buyers

You didn’t buy a ticket you fucking spastic.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

As previously said and has happened I am more than happy to close your account if you wish it to be done simply email the support email and I will sort it for you.

Btcal WANTED $10
    Outlaw

We were talking about the football analogy in the quoted post you complete spastic. Try stay on the same page whilst also being bandits personal cheerleader

Brina221 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Seriously can’t believe how people are reacting to something they had very little chance of winning. It’s pathetic how it’s caused an uproar for something that cost you nothing! Maybe look at whats important in life and that’s certainly not money! Anyways happy new year all!

Btcal WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

As previously said and has happened I am more than happy to close your account if you wish it to be done simply email the support email and I will sort it for you.

I’m not arsed about closing my account. Appreciate the apology from u, fair play.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Btcal wrote:

We were talking about the football analogy in the quoted post you complete spastic. Trey stay on the same page whilst also being bandits personal cheerleader

You’re a grown man crying about not getting an apology, about FREE money. Yet, I’m the spastic? Dry your eyes.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 336 total)

The topic ‘cancelation on free give away’ is closed to new replies.