Bruce the Cat – lets blow the bloody doors off

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 166 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Paul’s 2k got sent back to him again for some reason Andy by the way, did you get a message back from them to say what was going on there at all?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Not heard anything yet. Strange one because they are accepting donations from other people but keep sending this one back. As soon as I hear anything will let you know.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Not heard anything yet. Strange one because they are accepting donations from other people but keep sending this one back. As soon as I hear anything will let you know.

Probably down to the amount, he has said that he will just send it direct to me if he can’t get it to stick and then i will of course just add it to the total to be donated going forwards so no drama.

zandralapoi WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Paul really is a Legend!

Think you two need to do a joint 24 hour Charity Stream! lol

xx

Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

are accepting donations from other people but keep sending this one back. As soon as I hear anything will let you know.

Probably down to the amount, he has said that he will just send it direct to me if he can’t get it to stick and then i will of course just add it to the total to be donated going forwards so no drama.

Might be the best solution mate – not worth sending it back and forth between Paul and gofundme……hope your footy bets pay off today 🙂

Had a look at that charity your thinking about – seams a really decent one and they do appear to do lots for different animals

Blocked

Final Bump

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Once again….. they have refunded the 2k donation. To me this time as i did it from my own card having been sent it directly by Paul – what the fuck are they playing at lol! I will now just send it directly to the charity when we have closed the campaign and withdrawn what has been sent to it so far. What is strange is i have obviously also sent 2 other donations in Yidfathers Swarm and Retros Quiz Prize, are they sending them back too? Bloody annoying lol!

Slev82 WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Lol they are a mess

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Once again….. they have refunded the 2k donation. To me this time as i did it from my own card having been sent it directly by Paul – what the fuck are they playing at lol! I will now just send it directly to the charity when we have closed the campaign and withdrawn what has been sent to it so far. What is strange is i have obviously also sent 2 other donations in Yidfathers Swarm and Retros Quiz Prize, are they sending them back too? Bloody annoying lol!

We all know it’s going to the cause, Rolla’s a good egg ?

Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

Just got the email off them now 🙂

It might be the amount mate – thinking of it from their point of view. Most of the donations have been less than £20 (with a couple of exceptions) then comes a decent £2k. It might be their money laundering rules or something – not sure as never used them before (and probably wont again hahaha). I think just keeping it then adding it to the total is the best way forward.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

I will obviously post proof of the donation – I have followed the charity recently on Twitter too and looked in to them so they are definitely legit, they have been on Twitter since 2010 and everything checks out, i think they will be really grateful as it is a great figure currently 😀

Blocked

I agree – had a good look at their site the other day. I often wonder how the smaller charities like this manage to keep going as they dont have the marketing budget of the likes of RSPCA etc. but they are doing what they can. I think the amount raised will really help them out.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Just had a look at NCAR’s website, I want a rabbit now ?

Great work everyone ?

Blocked

Xbobmad wrote:

Just had a look at NCAR’s website, I want a rabbit now ?

Great work everyone ?

Ive got a rabbit mate – and believe it or not his best friend is my staffy (which is a rescue dog). The pair of them like to run round the front room chasing each other, then usually fall asleep with the rabbit next to the dog 🙂

Blocked
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 166 total)