Bruce the Cat – lets blow the bloody doors off

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 166 total)
  • Author
    andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

Strange that they asked for every detail of mine they possibly could if they can just send it the places though eh!

They won’t send it directly but they just asked for the names of potential charity. From looking through their help pages they put a hold on withdrawals, but I don’t see how as I’ve put you as the only beneficiary???? I can edit the post with a couple of charity names in if you have any in mind and that will hopefully pacify them. My head hurts lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Just leave it for now as i’ve no idea on names, there’s no rush eh

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Not sure if you saw the pic i put on but it literally says, they are sending it to me, then it confirms my account number and then a tiny amount in comparison to what is raised and then its set for daily automatic withdrawals – none of which i chose myself lol

Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

Sounds like a plan to me mate. When you have the names and are ready to withdraw I will update it them and then close it. In theory the money should hopefully be done in one hit then and go straigt to you. Complicated as fuck this hahaha

Jan1991 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

Sounds like a plan to me mate. When you have the names and are ready to withdraw I will update it them and then close it. In theory the money should hopefully be done in one hit then and go straigt to you. Complicated as fuck this hahaha

sorry for intruding while your sorting this out but do you think there would be an opportunity to visit the charity to see how the money has helped I’m in Lincolnshire but would gladly travel to see thanks ?

Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

Not sure if you saw the pic i put on but it literally says, they are sending it to me, then it confirms my account number and then a tiny amount in comparison to what is raised and then its set for daily automatic withdrawals – none of which i chose myself lol

Yeah I have that mate. According to the help page you can change the frequencies of the withdrawal so should be able to do it in one hit. But I can’t as I’m not the beneficiary lol. Thought I was making it easier by adding you as the beneficiary but might have given you a bit more work to do – sorry mate lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Lol don’t freak when you look and Paul’s 2k isn’t there…. they sent it him back 😀 He said he will sort it later on this evening, perhaps that is what the hold was about – they thought it was too much from him haha

Blocked

Hi Bandit,

Just had this through. I think it’s because he made 2 deposits of the same amount in a short time?? Will get onto them now and find out what’s going on

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

I’m also just showing Zak the NCAR – that is the North Clwyd Animal Rescue as a possibility, they are fairly local to me and look after 1800 pets a year – their site says this –

Why Are We Needed?
    There are a large number of unwanted, abused and abandoned animals in this region and although this is not a unique issue facing this area, we know that there would be a lot more pain and suffering subjected to animals if we ceased to exist. Our growth tells us that we play a vital part in the community and we also try to enlighten people of the effects of unwanted litters, as sadly there is an imbalance in the number of good homes and animals waiting to be adopted. We are almost constantly filled to capacity with residents.

Where Does The Money Come From?
    North Clwyd Animal Rescue receives no state funding. We rely very heavily on voluntary donations. We do have charity shops which help to bring in much needed regular revenue and with vets bills topping £7,000.00 per month, our existence is becoming increasingly financially difficult. We do charge a minimal ‘adoption donation’ for our animals which in most cases does not even cover the Veterinary bill relating to that animal.

Seems a good candidate

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Hi Bandit,

Just had this through. I think it’s because he made 2 deposits of the same amount in a short time?? Will get onto them now and find out what’s going on

He got the same email and let me know about it – he is going to look at it later on so don’t worry about it mate 😀

Blocked

I’ve got to.download the app to get hold of someone. They have taken the 2k Rolla gave and refunded it. More stresfull than Afghan this hahahah

Blocked

NCAR looks pretry decent to be fair and if its helping to go towards vetinary bills as well i think its a winner.

Downloaded the app and sent off an email, should get a response in about 20-30 mins so will keep you updated. Going the chippy I’m starving haha

Metplus3 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Amazing thing to do! Think it will do your son the world of good to be able to see his beloved cats memory living on through this ?? just another reason to love the backinamo family 

zandralapoi WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Hope my little donation can help your little Bandit a bit.

I am happy with any charity and trust you both to make the right decision.

Lovely gesture though.  Might be able to add a couple more quid after payday!

xxx

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

zandralapoi wrote:

Hope my little donation can help your little Bandit a bit.

I am happy with any charity and trust you both to make the right decision.

Lovely gesture though.  Might be able to add a couple more quid after payday!

xxx

Thanks Zandra, much appreciated – we have been looking at a local one called the NCAR, North Clwyd Animal Rescue, they look a good worthy cause and check out as legit 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 166 total)