Bruce the Cat – lets blow the bloody doors off

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 166 total)
  • Author
    Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Who is stephen wilders?? What a champ he is £100 donation, get in there buddy, much respect

notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Just donated hope it helps sending thoughts from myself and the cat

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Deep sea diver paid.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

My BA is in the red atm so if this is still open in a few days when I get my cash out, I’ll send a few squid towards it. Great idea <3

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Mr B wrote:

My BA is in the red atm so if this is still open in a few days when I get my cash out, I’ll send a few squid towards it. Great idea <3

Keeping it open until day after boxing day mate. Then can get the money to Mr B before new year

Hollie08 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Good morning,

Love this idea!

Was lucky enough to make it into magic mirror town for the second fat Santa giveaway, although a beaten quarter finalist the entertainment was priceless.

Thank you bandit for the video’s, have donated to Bruce the cat to show appreciation for all your efforts.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and good new year and fingers crossed swarm baby pops next year!! ?

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

I’m in, anything for the bandit, nice thought Andy, good on ya

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

I thought the money would be flooding in by now. CMon Stevie’s credited a good few bank accounts lately, time to give a little back. Could this post be pinned somewhere? Seems to drop off the forum list after a while.

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Probably a good idea to leave it open for longer. Lots of people busy atm

Blocked

@seedy – can you pin this on the forum page mate?? Saves me having to bump it.

notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Donated again just so I could have an excuse to bump up, been though this before and it’s awful

Blocked

notrege wrote:

Donated again just so I could have an excuse to bump up, been though this before and it’s awful

Much appreciated mate. I am sure that we will get a decent amount together for the charity of Steve’s choice. Ive set up a twitter account to try and get the word out a bit more hahaha. Took me fucking ages im shit with stuff like this. Took me about 3 hours to set the gofundme page up hahahaha productive morning in work

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Just added some pennies.

notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Haha fair enough if you ever need help with these things let me know I’m alright on the computers ?

Kelvin WANTED $31
    Outlaw

Put a little in pot.

Nothing really compared to all the hours of entertainment bandit has provided.

Hope everyone has a good Christmas.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 166 total)