Bruce the Cat – lets blow the bloody doors off

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 166 total)
  • Author
    andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw
    Blocked

Hes a little shit at times mate!!! Last time he was out in the garage he chewed through the chest freeze power cable (luckily turned off) but had to rewire it before putting the christmas food in. Mrs W could figure out why it wasnt working hahaha. Was going to let her rewire it but her DIY skills are not really that good so not a chance she was getting near anything electrical

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Talking of Chest Freezers….. we just found out that they guys that moved ours….. didn’t bother plugging it in when they put it in the garage (despite it literally being right next to a plug!) The smell! Shit loads of food wrecked lol We been mopping and cleaning it out most of the day, horrible job that one!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Talking of Chest Freezers….. we just found out that they guys that moved ours….. didn’t bother plugging it in when they put it in the garage (despite it literally being right next to a plug!) The smell! Shit loads of food wrecked lol We been mopping and cleaning it out most of the day, horrible job that one!

You know what that means though don’t you, it involves Asda ?. They should have plugged it in though, come on it’s a fairly basic thing to do!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Hes a little shit at times mate!!! Last time he was out in the garage he chewed through the chest freeze power cable (luckily turned off) but had to rewire it before putting the christmas food in. Mrs W could figure out why it wasnt working hahaha. Was going to let her rewire it but her DIY skills are not really that good so not a chance she was getting near anything electrical

At least it was unplugged! Chewy git ? I’d have lots of wires to box away ?

Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

Mrs W didnt tell me that the main freezer in our kitchen wasnt closing and kept opening. So to keep it shut (instead of getting me to fix it) decided to put a big 20kg box of washing powder infront of it. What she didnt do was mop up the water. So when I came to fix it yesterday and lifted the washing powder up, the bottom of the box had got soaked and split. My kitchen looked liked something Tony Montana would be proud of!

Before anyone asks, the freezer is fixed and I dont want the Bandit to give me any washing powder. Mrs W might be getting traded in if she carries on though…………….:)

Mossy89 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Hi Guys is this still open to donations? I have been massively busy over Xmas with the 2 kids and wife an haven’t had chance to check forums or even watch the bandits last few videos. If this is closed is there any other way I could donation? maybe a bank transfer? as I would like to put my donation in to help out.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of you

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Mossy89 wrote:

Hi Guys is this still open to donations? I have been massively busy over Xmas with the 2 kids and wife an haven’t had chance to check forums or even watch the bandits last few videos. If this is closed is there any other way I could donation? maybe a bank transfer? as I would like to put my donation in to help out.

Yeah it is still open Mossy, gofundme are being as difficult as they possibly can be about it all though, some truly bizarre emails coming my way from them lol Much appreciated if you go ahead and donate 😀

Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

Mossy89 wrote:

Yeah it is still open Mossy, gofundme are being as difficult as they possibly can be about it all though, some truly bizarre emails coming my way from them lol Much appreciated if you go ahead and donate ?

Hi Bandit,

Do you want me to edit the gofundme page and put on it that the money will be going to NCAR? Might stop them sending emails out plus from the responses on here it seams a decent choice?

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Andy did you upload the picture from a laptop or a phone iv been trying for a week to upload one lol

Blocked

Phone mate. My laptop wont do it for some reason. If it doesnt sort itself out its going back on the bathroom shelf which means another trip to the IT department in work 🙂

Mossy89 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Mossy89 wrote:

Yeah it is still open Mossy, gofundme are being as difficult as they possibly can be about it all though, some truly bizarre emails coming my way from them lol Much appreciated if you go ahead and donate ?

Bandit do you want me to send it you directly if it’s easier, will happily donate £20 to help out

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

To post a picture on mobile I have to hit the picture upload icon then flip my phone to the side so the box opens up properly ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Send it to the campaign for now mate, that will be great, should be fine with any luck! I think we will probably close it tomorrow and then attempt to sort out what this hold on the funds is all about and then eventually get it sent to its destination! Much appreciated!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 166 total)