Bruce the Cat – lets blow the bloody doors off

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 166 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Xbobmad wrote:

To post a picture on mobile I have to hit the picture upload icon then flip my phone to the side so the box opens up properly ?

Wow Millionaire, don’t hurt yourself! Β£3.32!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Send it to the campaign for now mate, that will be great, should be fine with any luck! I think we will probably close it tomorrow and then attempt to sort out what this hold on the funds is all about and then eventually get it sent to its destination! Much appreciated!

It would be nice if they could name one of their cats Bruce or Bandit ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

To post a picture on mobile I have to hit the picture upload icon then flip my phone to the side so the box opens up properly ?

Wow Millionaire, don’t hurt yourself! Β£3.32!

? 22 spins as well that one ?

Mossy89 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Once I have beat my lads at junior monopoly I will sort the donation out. Happy new year

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Mossy89 wrote:

Once I have beat my lads at junior monopoly I will sort the donation out. Happy new year

Haha the game guaranteed to cause arguments πŸ˜€ Enjoy!

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

I will update the page now to say its going to NCAR – that should stop them putting any holds on it

BJM86 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Bandit where is the post about the top you tweeted about?

cant see the woods for the trees here! ??‍♂️

Mossy89 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Mossy89 wrote:

Haha the game guaranteed to cause arguments ? Enjoy!

So true pal but it’s only the junior one and I was out first gambled all my money lol the irony. The donation of Β£20 like promised has been sent pal

Glad to see everyone giving back what they can as I will say u have gave me many hours of entertainment while I have been night fishing watching your YouTube videos! Thank you for that bandit πŸ™‚

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

BJM86 wrote:

Bandit where is the post about the top you tweeted about?

cant see the woods for the trees here! ??‍♂️

http://www.backinamo.com/forum/topic/some-nights-i-just-cant-sleep/

This one mate?

mikkiv1987 WANTED $5
    Spectator

i have started something simalar for the bandit. evrything raised will be sent to the bandit via transfer and donated by steve to a charity of his choice

much appreciated

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

mikkiv1987 wrote:

i have started something simalar for the bandit. evrything raised will be sent to the bandit via transfer and donated by steve to a charity of his choice

much appreciated

I don’t think it needs another campaign really mate. Best to just have donations on one.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

mikkiv1987 wrote:

much appreciated

I’m sure your heart is in the right place, but this is a bit perplexing – you’ve even used the same picture and description?

To avoid confusion bud, you’re best off removing this one and stick to the existing one only.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Afternoon everyone,

Just to let you all know the campaign will be closing tomorrow and the money will go straight to Steve to donate to NCAR.

Thanks everyone for your contributions to this, it has been much appreciated.

Dane Watkins WANTED $11
    Outlaw

I’ve donated. Good idea Andy.

Dane

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

mikkiv1987 wrote:

much appreciated

As i said mate, there is this one going, there isn’t the need to have another one going – this one is at an end now. Appreciate the thought but it was all pretty complicated in the end with gofundme anyway and it is likely that another campaign, especially with the same picture etc would just complicate things.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 166 total)