Bruce the Cat – lets blow the bloody doors off

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 166 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Thanks for setting this up guys and i really appreciate the gesture, huge respect to those who have donated – i am going to look into whether there is any sort of charity that provide assistance for vet bills when people cannot afford them, basically giving their pets the chance they deserve without potential lack of finances getting in the way, if anyone knows of such a place, let me know!

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

Thanks for setting this up guys and i really appreciate the gesture, huge respect to those who have donated – i am going to look into whether there is any sort of charity that provide assistance for vet bills when people cannot afford them, basically giving their pets the chance they deserve without potential lack of finances getting in the way, if anyone knows of such a place, let me know!

Steve you have done loads for lots of people on the forum and put so many hours into the videos – least we can do mate

Hopefully we will get some more cash in the pot over the next few days

I know that the rspca offer reduced vet bill services for people on lower incomes etc

notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

I’ve visited the PDSA before and animal trust who have been excellent with my cat, who suffered from diabetes and survived longer than expected ( im taking years ), personally I’d avoid the more well advertiserd ones like cat protection and RSPCA as i think they will get donations though either way – is there a local one to you ??

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

I’ve held back a bit considering that people will be busy on the build up to Christmas Day but the contributions are sitting at £175 with a few off us chipping in. Its time hands dipped into pockets.. especially all the boys and girls who have had a bonus/donation/win from the bandit over the years. Cmon folks even a quid or two will make a difference to the charity.. its all for a good cause, Steve would never ask for it so let us all show a bit of respect.

Yuletide Greetings Peeps.

notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

I’m pretty sure if any of us ran into the bandit in a pub we”d get him a drink, instead just donate and show support in a tangerable way

even if it’s just the price of a pint it’s minuscule in comparison to what you’ve received already …

Blocked

I’m hoping we will.get a few more quid in, hopefully it’s a case of most people are just busy at the moment with Christmas etc. We will get there guys I’m sure of it

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

bump

Blocked
    Blocked
    Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Broke my heart to hear one of Bandits cats passed away. Dont know what id do if anything happened to one of my lil rascals.

Made my dono to GoFundMe hope it helps. And i hope the creator Andrew keeps it open for atleast another week, so it can reach its potential.

Think the money should go to a local cat home. Or an old lady with loadsa cats ha

Awesome to see the forum coming together for such a wonderful cause.

Much love to the Bandit and everone in the forum X

Have a great Xmas.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

BUMP!

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Steve just donated you asked for suggestions. I think the Blue Cross Animal Charity is the way to go, they provide vouchers for pet owners on hard times and offer loads of other services for pet owners with little money.

Up to you of course matey.

I really hope your boys are dealing as well as can be expected with the sad loss.

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”> I hope everyone has a great Christmas and a prosperous New Year.</span>

On a side note I have only ever posted once before on here and I logged in today for some inspiration to see what game I could play, however seeing this post reminded me of how bloody gutted and heartbroken I was when I was a Child and we lost our Rabbit, So instead of (probably) spunking my £20.00 I thought this is a far better thing to do.

Adam

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Just a thought mate. You said any amount helps, even a quid  2 quid or so. But the minimum you can donate is £6 total.

Dont know if its possible for you to change the minimum amount. But im guessing more could donate if you could.

Happy Xmas mate and thanks again for setting this up #Legend

Blocked

Just Basics wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Just a thought mate. You said any amount helps, even a quid  2 quid or so. But the minimum you can donate is £6 total.

Dont know if its possible for you to change the minimum amount. But im guessing more could donate if you could.

Happy Xmas mate and thanks again for setting this up #Legend

Hi mate,

Ive tried to lower it but apparently this is the way gofundme operate. They say its a fiver minimum to cover the processing fees plus they dont take anything off the total amount raised when its withdrawn. I know its a pain I would much prefer people to be able to donate £1 just to increase the amount in the total.

What I can do is this. If anyone wants to donate below a fiver let me know on here or email me at [email protected] and you can transfer the amount direct to me or send it to my paypal account (same email address). I will then add it on to the donation that goes to Steve and make sure that your screen name from here is included in the list of donors at the end.

simonastra WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Howdy Bandit just a small donation to say thanks for all your effort making your videos. I can honestly say it has helped me not gamble so much and at the same time given us all hours upon hours of entertainment!

Ps we all wanna see the bandit with a GTFIT live on the big screen!!

Have a great one and keep up the good work ?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 166 total)