The Reel King Session after Holiday

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    sillyputty WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Maybe you answered this elsewhere and I’ll get to reading it as I make my way through the forum posts I’ve missed, but how do you find the new version of Reel King? I feel like I haven’t seen you win on it since they changed versions? I’d be super suspicious that they “nerfed” the gambles to stop your streak.

waynetrunk99 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

For some reason on a mobile we cant get to see the whole video. Only see half of it. Any chance of chucking it on u tube please steve. Hope all is good fella. ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

waynetrunk99 wrote:

For some reason on a mobile we cant get to see the whole video. Only see half of it. Any chance of chucking it on u tube please steve. Hope all is good fella. ?

Happens on my phone too, if you open the page in desktop mode it works or use another browser other than chrome ?

alfieak WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I signed up just too ask if you’re currently creating a video on leo Vegas on the New 4 reel King with the same gamble ladder ?

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Miss these updates. Bandit has reel King now finished being your cash cow??

Lou0608 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Is there a video going up today

ulrichburke WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Dear Bandit.

First of all there’s a bug in the forum, on FireFox at least.  When you open it up and try to do a post, it crashes saying ‘A protocol, javacript, wasn’t understood.’  That’s because that’s how you spelled it, you missed the ‘s’ out! If you then use the back arrow you can enter stuff on the forum but you have to open a reply, wait for the crash, then back-arrow to get back to the reply. Anyway. Ask me via E_mail if you want a picture of the crashed page or anything.

What I wanted to say is there’s slots you play where you say there’s no way to turn the music off so you have to be silent.  There IS.  You mute the tab, right-click on the top of the tab and choose ‘mute tab’.  Then just dub your voice on top afterwards in retrospect, if you want to keep all your spontaneity you can use something like Audacity to record what you say as you say it – make sure you choose constant record – that’s not what it’s called but it’s what it does, I’ll look up th right name for you if you ask – so you end up with a sound-track, the sounds and gaps in the right places.  Then you can use a free download called Handbrake to dub the audio on the video. If you wanted a bit of fun, don’t see why you couldn’t choose your own track to play on the slots’ bonuses, as you can’t use theirs.  There’s LOADS of free public domain tracks out there, you could just choose one and loop it to fit if necessary.

Love your Reel King stuff.  Had a go ONCE when I was utterly stoned and got the ladder to about 8 grand.  Hit the hills with it and never wanted to put it back since, it’s all been spent on boring stuff like new computers so I’m still broke, just got a very nice PC and can have music lessons! Bor-ING, I know….

Yours respectfully.  It’s ulrichburke at hotmail dot com if you want a pic. of the crashed page – it’s reproducible every time using Firefox anyway –

Chris.

Barney_147 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

YES! Welcome back! Watching immediately

Where on earth does the bandit get all his money from? He loses 70k and doesn’t even seem to care??

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

awesomex wrote:

YES! Welcome back! Watching immediately

you will love this new game lol at list use auto clicker on it if u try it

ulrichburke WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Phew!! Congrats for walking away winning.

On a MICROSCOPIC scale compared to that, I’ve been down loads on machines with gambles, lost every gamble – and then from nowhere won a pile of gambles and walked off even – and it FEELS like winning, doing that!

Maybe I should know when to stop a little bit earlier……!!

Yours respectfully

Chris.

did_my_bollocks WANTED $5
    Outlaw

nice

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

I wholeheartedly believe without a shadow of a doubt. The reason bandit can’t get accounts verified is nothing at all to do with the account it’s to do with the way he plays reel king. They are terrified because this way is giving a massive player edge. I’m witnessing it myself on the game but I’m scared to go higher than a quid stake max because I don’t want kicked out either. It’s absolutely genius this method but you need to have balls to do it. If more people had the balls to I think the gamble feature would be removed from it. Look at last night for example I went on reel king 30 deposit got the the 128 top we t over to gorilla megaways ripped down to 10 went back to reel king down to 2pound and got the top again. I just cashed out the 130. Now I’ve played hundreds of pounds of spins there for free and got it back again in a second lol!

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

They are fobbing you off with verification bullshit so you can’t rinse them on reel king. And it’s just bollocks because the amount of money they take in from other players more than makes up for the edge you have.

Twist3d WANTED $2
    Outlaw

@Bandit – you know how when you play reelking, you hate to stop and bring back for ladder step before tops: as it usually donks you. (That streaming software you use for twitch (obs streamlabs), allows you to record also. Not just stream. That way you can always record, without needing to pause yourself. I use that obs streamlabs to record all kinds of games, and you can delete the video after you have gotten the video you need. Just a THOUGHT :). luv reel kings sessions, and all the vids – ty for sharing.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Twist3d wrote:

@Bandit – you know how when you play reelking, you hate to stop and bring back for ladder step before tops: as it usually donks you. (That streaming software you use for twitch (obs streamlabs), allows you to record also. Not just stream. That way you can always record, without needing to pause yourself. I use that obs streamlabs to record all kinds of games, and you can delete the video after you have gotten the video you need. Just a THOUGHT :). luv reel kings sessions, and all the vids – ty for sharing.

I know mate but when i get involved in Reel King, i can be playing it for 12 hours+, imagine then having to edit the footage down lol

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 131 total)