The Reel King Session after Holiday

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Below is a link to the video of the session i had on Reel King on Friday a few hours after getting home, it isn’t going to be to everyones taste but all i can do is tell you what it is going to contain, that is high stake Reel King and high stake Reel King only and then let you make your own decision as to whether you press play or not. Enjoy.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

YES! Welcome back! Watching immediately

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Regular Sunday Slots can also be found on this link –

http://www.backinamo.com/videos/watch/sunday-slots-plus-may-2019-prize-draw-results/

As per the link, the May Prize Draw Results are also included!

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Nice, another video! First one was great! Can’t complain about that πŸ™‚

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

love the reel king vids gets my hart pumping well done mate you of balls of steel with the ladders

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Regular Sunday Slots can also be found on this link –

http://www.backinamo.com/videos/watch/sunday-slots-plus-may-2019-prize-draw-results/

As per the link, the May Prize Draw Results are also included!

You had tons of line hits with fish on Frankie lad, you just never thought about it lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Haha yeah i noticed all the fish everywhere when i realised he went wild, dumbass here skipped it lol ooOOooOops

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Haha yeah i noticed all the fish everywhere when i realised he went wild, dumbass here skipped it lol ooOOooOops

Important thing is the win still counts if you click it πŸ˜‰

Levskie101 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Nice comeback! When it gets towards the 100k in stage do you ever think fuck that’s a house down the drain haha

welcome back mate hope you had a good holiday

Yozzer1 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

This may be a dumb question but I can’t make the vid full screen does anyone know how and welcome back Steve you have been missed

Yozzer1 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Don’t know what I done with it but I’m in quotes on last question must be the fat fingers

Yozzer1 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Right ok I’m a moron it’s on YouTube didn’t know coz I checked earlier and It wasn’t on so there we go, Steve glad your back thanks for the laughs and stopping me from wasting money coz watching your vids stops me gambling and losing coz I’m useless at it ?

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

n1 enjoyed watching that, good job on falling asleep 7k withdraw nice πŸ™‚

Swoody WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Great to have you back love these Reel King video’s thanks.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Sorry, going to sound thick as pig poo now but how do you work out what the top will be? I’ve rewatched the gambles and just can’t work out how you do it ? is it the win x a certain amount? ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 131 total)